Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen (33765 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / UEFA To Honour Medical Staff & Kjaer For Saving Eriksen's Life / Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Realfrankie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for being supportive kjaer
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by adebwalex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
;
9jayes:
Nice one just like Buhari saving Nigerians
grin grin lipsrsealed Saving Nigeria from your dream...
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Easyincome24: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
vincentont:

Some people don't know the essence of doing first Aid before the proper medication. Most Nigerians thought what he did was of no use because we are not trained in this part of the world to administer first Aid treatment. The guy is an hero and thanks for correcting that person.
Exactly my point. Some lives would have been saved like this, imagine a friend collapsed after running due to a crowd being dispatched by DSS. He fainted right there, no one new what to do, everyone started bring up there ideas till he passed on.

Most people ain't trained on live saving measures before the arrival of a medical experts. Here he was belittling what the captain has done.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by GeneralPula: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why won't Oyibo go far in every sphere of life. Had it being it was the zoo this thing happened, all man to himself.
This is what we call a leader, a leader is a catalyst not the lifeless one in aso rock
A leader knows when to act and he acted not the other way round
Come to think of it, look at how Oyibo journalism works, it said Eriksen Partner but if na naija journalist waiting we for here na Eriksen Wife

Partner, wife, what’s the big deal?

And since you mentioned ZOO - I automatically believe you’re referring to SE.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Ategberoson(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eriksen might have passed on if no one is around to do first aid

this is a nice commendation
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Lightorder: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
htdot:

Liar, he did not save him... the medical team did. Internet people and the press are all liars
let me give you the attention you are looking for. You are the liar
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by 77star: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
ok
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
I just couldn't help the tears rolling down after reading and viewing the attached pictures. Well done Captain Hero.
Many lives have been lost in Nigeria just this way. simply because people around (1st responders) never knew what to do. I lost my amazing mother in-law to cardiac arrest 2 years ago. May God continue to rest her gentle and kind soul, Amen.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Emma1Oj(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
htdot:

Liar, he did not save him... the medical team did. Internet people and the press are all liars
What do you understand by the word "first Aid"?
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by KenModi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Elock1:
cheesy
The first comment way I post. Them bash me tire. So I Don delete am. Make una no vex.

Because you made absolutely no sense in your previous comment as it appeared you didn’t even read the post before commenting. Make una dey try get the sense to read before commenting abeg!
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by cloud(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
htdot:

did you read the post at all?
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Elock1: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
KenModi:

Because you made absolutely no sense in your previous comment as it appeared you didn’t even read the post before commenting. Make una dey try get the sense to read before commenting abeg!
why you come carry the matter for your head now.. Make I kill goat for you first.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Sonoyom(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
A leader is always proactive, not the '16 years of PDP', 'i am in shock' lord.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Akpabioemi: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Saving of lives is our goal in Nigeria, you can ask kogi and benue people
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by benzene00: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Greatken007:
You guys need to understand something , you can be a medical doctor without knowing how to carry out CPR...You don't need to go to medical school to become Emergency Health Provider..It is almost impossible to survive cardiac arrest after 10mins with zero CPR.. This is the simple calculation ,our system have a reserve of 1000Mili litres of oxygen and our body consumes 250 mili litres per minute and so during exercise our reserves become 750mili litres , 750 /250 3mins , meaning during exercise our chances of surviving cardiac arrest is 3mins but while at rest it is 1000/250 which is 4 mins. In event of this doing something is better than doing nothing , that player understood that perfectly well... Clearing the airways first is the most effective step before CPR..
oga delete this post

Which one is u can be a medical doctor without knowing how to perform CPR

What kind of doctor doesn't know how to perform CPR Even na quack doctor sef

Make una Dy reason b4 una comment for this forum na
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by MrMacinterchi1: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
htdot:

Calm down. I believe you did first aid while you were in school.

The things is that, if he did not react quickly as he did then when he collapsed, or was panicking , confused on what to do (like most people would) or was waiting for the medics as a result of his confusion - then Erisksen won't have been alive today.

So, the role he played in Erisksen's recovery is a heroic and important act and, most individuals who are observant recognizes that Very well which is why they are singing his praise.

This is what you need to understand. You dig?

1 Like

Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by MrMacinterchi1: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Elock1:
cheesy
The first comment way I post. Them bash me tire. So I Don delete am. Make una no vex.
Weti you write they wan kill you
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by Elock1: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Weti you write they wan kill you
I rush go comment offkey Sha.. And nairalanders carry the frustration way dem get for Buhari come leave am for my head.
Re: Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen by MrMacinterchi1: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Elock1:
I rush go comment offkey Sha.. And nairalanders carry the frustration way dem get for Buhari come leave am for my head.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.