Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman (1325 Views)

Where/how To Download PS3 Games-multiman Hacked / How To Hack Ps3 With Multiman / PS3 Game CD Swap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman by nnamdi65(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Hello Guys,
I've couple of downloaded PS3 GAMES I'm currently playing.

I downloaded a new game for ps3
I've used multiman to copy the game file from my FAT USD to Dev_hdd/game root through multilman

I noticed the previous games I have that are installed, instead of showing HDD ICON they are showing PS3 ICON

After I copied the games folder when I goto games in multiman I can't see it

I can't even see the game on my FAT USD as USB games on multiman.

Pls help
Kindly call or WhatsApp
Re: HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman by crafteck(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2021
U for leave am 2 people wey dey do am naa

1 Like

Re: HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman by NoonMasamune: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
You need to read up on how ps3 is hacked. Even the multiman get different ways to install am. Was your ps3 downgraded with a hardware exploit before cfw was installed? Is it on hfw with han/hen enabled? These are some things you need to read up on.

Or you can give it to the people who install games to do it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Psp Hub / Any Online Gamer From Owerri? / Which Board Games Do U Play? Which Do U Prefer Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.