Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Villa Cassh Is Set To Release A New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Villa Cassh Is Set To Release A New Album (134 Views)

Villa Cassh Finally Drop The Long Waiting EP “from The Street Ep” / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Villa Cassh Is Set To Release A New Album by Villacassh(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Fastest raising port harcourt hiphop rapper has something big for us, after releasing 5 Times Villa Cassh is set to release a new album Tittle “From The Street” brief interview with him, he said to us I’m from the street and am going to make music with what I see around me, that’s just the truth.
The Album contain 4 song and which the track one tittle has be revealed tittle street prayer.
You can also listen to his previous release 5 Times by Villa Cassh stay tune

Re: Villa Cassh Is Set To Release A New Album by YahooSon(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021
You try dey hype yourself
I see say you dey bomb
I fit help you promote your songs for Delta here through some strings
More cashout bro

(1) (Reply)

Ameno. Buy Your Wristwatch.. @lifeofburnaron / ���r.i.p Sound Sultan He Died Of Throat Cancer �� / Nigeria Loses Another Music Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.