|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,966,735 members, 7,200,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 December 2022 at 05:21 PM
What Is Urinary Incontinence, What Are The Type Of Urinary Incontinence, What Ca / Calls Of Attention To This: Health Benefits Of Bitter Gourd Leaves / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)
|What Is Urinary Routine Exam? Pay Attention To Seven Details by Irisbaby: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2021|
For those who frequently go see a doctor for physical checkups, urinary routine exam is not a strange thing to them. Via the exam, the doctor can detect whether the man or women has a urogenital system illness.
A urinary routine exam is a common medical item that people may do many time. If the reproductive tissues or organs of urogenital system have been impacted, the urine composition will get changed as well, which may be accompanied by proteinuria or turbid urine fluid, and even blood in the urine. Via the urinary routine exam, the doctor is able to discover many illnesses precisely, which is a helpful item for both men and women to make early prevention.
The urinary routine exam involves many aspects, including the urinary sediment, the urine color, the pH value, red and white blood cell content and so forth. The urinary routine exam is very significant for human body health. To be sure the precise outcomes, what should you pay attention to during the exam?
1. Usually, the urine at any time can be used for the urinary routine exam. But in the event that the sufferer has kidney problems, the doctor suggests that it's better to get up in the morning and take the urine, which can make the outcome more precise.
2. The disposable sterile test tubes or urine cups from the hospital must be used when taking urine, to avoid other bacteria impacting the exam outcomes.
3. Under the impact of other test items sufferers used to receive, they may believe that they need not to eat or drink something before the urinary routine exam, which is actually a wrong understanding. Eating and drinking do not impact the outcomes of urinary routine exam.
4. When taking urine, it is better to choose the urine in the middle stage of urination. The doctor explains that because the urine at the beginning and the end of urination is easily impacted by the external health status of the body.
5. Many sufferers with genito-urinary tract infection will take many anti-inflammatory medicine because of the need of therapy, which will impact the exam outcomes, based on the doctor’s view. Therefore, it is needed to suspend the drugs for a period of time before the urinary routine exam.
6. After the urine is discharged, it need to be sent to the laboratory right away. Since if the urine is placed for too long, the composition in the urine will produce a chemical reaction, which will impact the accuracy of the exam outcomes.
7. Women in the urinary routine exam must notice that the urine can not be mixed with vaginal secretions and other substances from the private part, which can also impact the exam outcomes.
Urinary routine exam is helpful. After the test, many common illnesses such as prostatitis and diabetes can be detected in time, which is of great help for people to carry out the therapy of diseases. Commonly, herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a good choice for sufferers with chronic prostatitis and other urogenital diseases. It has no side effects, so sufferers can take it safely.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48