Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Craziest Rich Person Behavior You Have Ever Experienced? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Craziest Rich Person Behavior You Have Ever Experienced? (302 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke / Salient Issue About Behavior And Habit. / Pictures That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Rich Person Behavior You Have Ever Experienced? by pauladonis(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2021
What's the craziest Rich Person Behavior You have ever experienced?

Let's make it fun. I'll go first, and I have a few stories myself.

So, first of all, when I started freelancing on Fiverr in 2018, I waited for more than a year before I made my first sale... But after that, I got a crazy Oyinbo customer who was in college. The guy was Asian and he was pretty loaded (from the sound of it)...

This guy gave me regular writing gigs which was mostly his college assignments and then he would give me extra $10 or $20 as tip.

Then one day, he hit me up at night to quickly write a short paragraph for his physics assignment and he needed it within an hour.

I wrote less than 200 words and charged him $25 only for this guy to add a tip of $125 when I delivered.

That absolutely blew my mind and I wish every client I got was like that.

So, what's your own experience? Let's keep the fun going.
Re: Craziest Rich Person Behavior You Have Ever Experienced? by MadelnNigeria: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yet to experience any. Hopefully I'll find that favour soon

(1) (Reply)

Oro Unity Forum Inaugurates Elders' Council / Emir Of Ilorin's Palace Tour / Happy Birthday To Me - Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.