Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses (14265 Views)

Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by kuuljay(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:
There's a reason why these benue people aren't fighting back, i just don't know it
most of the clashes are communal iam from Benue

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by planetx: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
vioment:
God heal us o.

It is time for igbos to main with Tiv people and others there. It is time to help them with any toys and other kind of support like food, any kind of technical support, and even human support. When they start turning the tide, our oga Buhari will call for cease fire. He no care now, na Islamist jihad people dey win now, so he close mouth.

Tiv and other people in the middle belt are slowing down the Islamist extremist trying to come to the east. They have so much support from the extremist in Nigeria and around Nigeria, so in a matter of time they will overpower the Tivs and others.

Igbos should not wait for the fight to come to their wish target, which is the east. It is better for the ceasefire to happen there. And moreover, igbos only have calabar and ibibio people that they trust, if we can main with a lion heart people like Tivs, that is another good addition to the portfolio of people we can fight for.

Let us not wait on what Yoruba will do in this case, they are not the target for the Islamist extremist. Because the logic is, if the extremist can beat igbos, the south of Nigeria from West to east is theirs. They will not face any hard resistance after that, there will be no need for ceasefire or dialogue. .

I love Nigeria, but igbos need to be wise.
The Tivs are not slowing down any Islamic extremists and there is nothing Lion hearthed about them.
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by igbowoman: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2021
It didn't happen
Let us discuss IPOB
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by makavelli80(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:
There's a reason why these benue people aren't fighting back, i just don't know it
Even before it became nationwide menance, Benue has been battling with fulanis
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by vioment: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2021
planetx:
The Tivs are not slowing down any Islamic extremists and there is nothing Lion hearthed about them.

Look well o.

They are protecting themselves, and they need support. The aggressors have half of West africa to fight for them.
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari are these herders speaking Swahili?
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by executive12: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Instead of uniting to fight the Fulani militants, they are fighting themselves, making it easy for the Fulani militants to wipe them out.
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by eastOFwest(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Slynation:

If he wants Nigeria to scatter today today, infact this minute, then he should try this rubbish or even dare to say anything relating to third term...

I don't think he would go down route of third term. It's easier to agitate the regions into forming militias thus throwing the country into anarchy. Constitution can then be suspended and martial law instituted.

I believe he is being advised by some foreign strategists. Also remember he has a military mind and appears to be governing using military strategy. Basically all he sees is "his side" and "the enemy". The enemy has to be defeated and he is deploying military tactics which, although makes him appear like a buffoon and petty bigot to some outsiders, is perfectly normal procedure in his narrow dark military mind. He is chasing "wins" that are totally at odds with normal Democratic atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by belovez(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ortom is not yet ready to take action untill they touched is family that's when he will stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by FLYFIRE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Don't forget that the first thing buhari did was to disarm & mop up the middle belt of every form of firearms
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by SommyGudman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
All Benue state men all idiots
They don't have balls
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by SatanicBoss: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
They have always been communal clashes . Let's not make it a big deal
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Omodua(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
November1857:
11 killed in Benue communal clash, herders burn down houses

https://punchng.com/11-killed-in-benue-communal-clash-herders-burn-down-houses/
And yet Buhari will not send soldiers and security forces to fish out the perpetrators. But if it were in the South East or elsewhere in the South Fulani's are being harassed or killed,he will send battalion of soldiers to fish out the perpetrators as he is doing in south east. How do we unite as a people with this double standard
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Yeancahmie007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Redoil:
we have the following security agencies

Nigerian Army
Nigerian Navy

Nigerian Airfoce

Nigerian Police

Nigerian Civil defence

Nigerian Intelligence agency

Man O' War

Nigerian Vigilante Group

Boys Scout

Girls Guide

yet Nigeria is worst than afganistan and somalia combined

may the good lord bless and keep us from evil moving around nigeria

You did not add NYSC na
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Gerrard59(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
What does LegalWolf has to say about these accommodative group called the Hausa-Fulanis?
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Gerrard59(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
planetx:
How can the cowards fight back when they are busy killing each other in communal clashes. So they know how to fight each other and kill 11 but will be crying for government intervention when the foolanis show up.

There is nothing communal about these killings. This is a genocide perpetrated by maurading Islamic inspired Fulani herdsmen aimed at exterminating the Christian population throughout the Middle Belt region.
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Kwunume: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Before now most Nigerian communities have lived peacefully with Fulani headers, why is it that it under this administration that Fulani herders have become a thorn in our flesh, or is they a hidden agenda?
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by DonroxyII: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gerrard59:

There is nothing communal about these killings. This is a genocide perpetrated by maurading Islamic inspired Fulani herdsmen aimed at exterminating the Christian population throughout the Middle Belt region.
The Fulanis are always able to infiltrate due to divisions in most Nigerian (agrarian) communities and villages ....

All the district heads and village heads need to come together and fight this menace.....

Enough of territorial and seniority stupidity... they will all be wiped out and they will have no subjects to rule over again with time
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Slynation(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
eastOFwest:

I don't think he would go down route of third term. It's easier to agitate the regions into forming militias thus throwing the country into anarchy. Constitution can then be suspended and martial law instituted.

I believe he is being advised by some foreign strategists. Also remember he has a military mind and appears to be governing using military strategy. Basically all he sees is "his side" and "the enemy". The enemy has to be defeated and he is deploying military tactics which, although makes him appear like a buffoon and petty bigot to some outsiders, is perfectly normal procedure in his narrow dark military mind. He is chasing "wins" that are totally at odds with normal Democratic atmosphere.
Hmmm....but I still believe however he chooses to go, it won't be that easy, he has already damaged the country beyond repair, handing over in peace should be his surest bet
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by LegalWolf: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gerrard59:
What does LegalWolf has to say about these accommodative group called the Hausa-Fulanis?

Loooool, brother. I ignored your first mention coz I sensed contempt. There’s nothing I say that’ll make you change your mind coz it is made up and that’s fine with me. So when you know you’ll disagree with any and everything I say on this topic, it baffles me why you want to hear my opinion. To what end brother?
Re: 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses by Gerrard59(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool, brother. I ignored your first mention coz I sensed contempt. There’s nothing I say that’ll make you change your mind coz it is made up and that’s fine with me. So when you know you’ll disagree with any and everything I say on this topic, it baffles me why you want to hear my opinion. To what end brother?

You are good at rationalising herdsman genocides across Nigeria and I'll call always you out for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Prohibits FG From Retrying Orji Uzor Kalu / Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.