Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (43283 Views)

List Of Governors Who Defied Godfatherism / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Redoil:
what if they are not as rich as Lagos akwa ibom and delta

should we black maiil them

I believe you Know Kano and Kogi are among the top 10 states in terms of IGR.
Kano should be 4th or so.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Some of this state governors will just be acting like they are the sole owners of state's public assets.

Why won't you pay your state civil servants their entitlement?

Why deny them of their right.

All of this is for the sake if their selfish interest.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Ibadan ought to ne there. Makinde has not being paying shishi

Even you dont believe it..

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Ever8090: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Even if everyone decide to pay, that Benue man will never pay...
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Christistruth00: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Redoil:

Is Yobe now richer than Anambra and Kano States?
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Ericmusic(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2021
I knew I would find the face of our supreme court governor of Imo state... Nonsense very wicked human being.. he cannot consider his people.. someone that just jump into power.. I so despise this man
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Ericmusic(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Ever8090:
Even if everyone decide to pay, that Benue man will never pay...
even the imo state supreme court governor will not pay.. that man has tagged almost everybody "ghost workers"
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari gets the stick all the time but these governors are the biggest saboteurs
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Florencejames(f): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked cry

For your quality hand bags contact me now
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Obiano's own is understandable. He's using their money to drink beer but as for others I can't tell what they do with theirs
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by ibtommy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
You fail to include that greedy Ekiti gov. Pls,, include him.

BossJamal:
According to People’s Gazette these are the governors that have refused to pay the NMW.
If you’re from any of the states u should be holding ur governor by his balls cheesy

https://gazettengr.com/minimum-wage-anambra-imo-zamfara-benue-kano-kogi-governors-refuse-to-pay/
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by okewumi: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kizyte:
If others pay, that useless Bello of Kogi will never pay.

....... And the idiot will contest for president and the zooo will vote for him. I remember when el rufai was fct minister, now he is a governor and his character has not change.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Emmadoc: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ortom is the most useless and wicked of them all, he has killed many people indirectly by not paying them their hard earned money...

He will definitely fall into the hands of those Fulani on the D-day, very heartless and wicked person.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by yungdynho(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
BossJamal:
According to People’s Gazette these are the governors that have refused to pay the NMW.
If you’re from any of the states u should be holding ur governor by his balls cheesy

https://gazettengr.com/minimum-wage-anambra-imo-zamfara-benue-kano-kogi-governors-refuse-to-pay/

Minimum wage payment has not been implemented in Rivers State too, Ahoada West Local Government Area precisely.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by otikaebuka: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kizyte:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle o

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Mars16(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Including Governor Wike
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by chaloskyx: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
AHAH THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA YAYA BELLOW IS THERE I THOUGHT HE SAID YOOTS WANT HIM TO RUN AS HE IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THEM UNA BETTER SHINE YOUR EYES O NIGERIAN YOOTS ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Is not complete Rivers workers neva see minimum wage even local govt workers has nothing
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Akhee: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
BossJamal:

This news never complete where Niger State dey.This People Gazette sef.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Twenty47(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
I know say my governor must be on the list before i opened so am not surprised grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Shollypinzu: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
See dere face... Nah dere stomach then dey fight for
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
wwwihy:

Anambra- South East
Imo- South East
Zamfara- North West
Benue- North Central
Kano- North West
Kogi - North Central

Even the depleted Northeastern states are paying, what excuse do these states have?

Thank you for the analysis.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by fubsy: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Redoil:

If you have non-existent excuse for others, what about Kano?

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kizyte:
AND THE GUY IS NURSING AN UNHOLY AMBITION TO RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY.SOMEONE WHO CAN NOT GOVERN A STATE AS KOGI.SMH.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
I knew the dollar magician would be among.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Kris4luv(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
I have not seen Ayade face there
That guy is not paying minimum wage in Cross River State
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by OlaDavid2012: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
says who?

they are rich enough to pay.

Redoil:

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
What is the difference between those that refused to pay and those that 10 months salary but agreed to pay.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
They give them this money oo.. But dem dey chop alone.. Bad govt..

In other news, check out the cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow below

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-4-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Sambab(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
This news is not completed,
Where is Hellrufai of Kaduna, Fayemi of Ekiti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.