Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) (40248 Views)

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Right..

Same white man education also said jungle justice can be useful sometimes..

If being quiet and civil doesn’t solve a crisis, then only jungle justice can..

Israel used jungle justice recently when being civil wasn’t solving their crisis..
smiley I don't like violence... I'm not a weakling but I don't like violence.
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by zeuss: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
will you shut the hell up you miserable criminal.
It's only a matter of time you'll be arrested soon or the long the arm of the law will catch up with you.

There you go it's animals like these that herd simpletons into wicked mindless mob action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by GeneralPula: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Doradorwa:

I understand ma’am. I also don’t.

We will eradicate all form of violence in Nigeria. Even tho if it requires using violence to eradicate violence..

Bible for bible. Gun for gun.

But if one is holding bible amidst people holding gun, then it’s a cheat on equality and you’ve automatically cut yourself for enemies..
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

I understand ma’am. I also don’t.

We will eradicate all form of violence in Nigeria. Even tho if it requires using violence to eradicate violence..

Bible for bible. Gun for gun.

But if one is holding bible amidst people holding gun, then it’s a cheat on equality and you’ve automatically cut yourself for enemies..
You are right... Very right... Your view about the issue is quite revealing. I learnt much from you... Do have a good day sir.
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by authority2006(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
waiting for the"say no to jungle justice crew"
no Bleep's given no rip to waste......leaves thread✈

No to jungle justice. Let's be civilised. This is the part of what makes America what it is and makes UK what it is.
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Heineken(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's wrong.. What if it's a lie?
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by AloneTK: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
MrCover:

Below:

Educated Human Species!
Are we any different from those bandits on rampage?
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Slimtuns(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
I'm starting to believe this guy is using this bad news strategy to break through.. but what if we refuse to visit your blog after reading the news here?

it's still a lose-lose strategy for you cheesy
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Slimtuns:
I'm starting to believe this guy is using this bad news strategy to break through.. but what if we refuse to visit your blog after reading the news here?

it's still a lose-lose strategy for you cheesy

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via www.. com
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
after coming back from a long ban you still no wan get sense
AFONJA tongue
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by lasheun: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dem name you Sunday, you come die on Sunday.
What a life embarassed
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by shoprite: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

Are you sure he is actually one of the robbers? Many innocent lives have been lost to jungle justice....... U or ur loved one could be a victim also

That's the same point I raise in every jungle justice news . . .I have heard stories of how people narrowly escaped being lynched for something they knew nothing about , , ,its really a jungle out there so y'all better be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by honeybobo69: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Remind me of one thief wey boys catch that year for LAUTECH, for Oke-Afin area.. dem beat the guy sotey hin head puncture begin dey leak blood like tap, I still no Sabi how that one take possible. That day I pity thief, but dem no born you well beg for am, cos boys dey vex, make dem no think say na your paddy say una gather dey. If that guy survive am, him no fit ever normal again.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
You are right... Very right... Your view about the issue is quite revealing. I learnt much from you... Do have a good day sir.

Go have a great day too.
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Gjmff: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Your rectum is weak, VERY WEAK!!!
Eksu fagggots are responsible. cheesy

I sorry for ur mama cry

Doradorwa:
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Executer: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
shogsman:
Punishment didn't fit the crime
Until they cut your hands off because of phone
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by NewDawn2O21: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJA tongue
where you been dey hide since?
e don tell we never see your useless comments for nairaland
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by ConsciousMan01: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Africa and jungle justice are like 5 and 6

white people don't do it. even in the wild west they. judge you before anything

From South Africa moving upward are still babaric in nature. it is the white man's law that has suppress this instinct for blood

White people don't do it because they have laws protecting them, because no criminal caught will go unpunished but here the law is against the poor and average man, government doesn't gv a damn about us, we need to protect ourselves.. until the authorities starts taking laws seriously, the rate of jungle justice will keep increasing.
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by shogsman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Executer:

Until they cut your hands off because of phone
If you kill someone for stealing a phone what should be the punishment for someone that raped or killed somebody.
You support killing a phone Thief yet your hail internet fraudsters and treat them like royalty even though they do exactly the same thing
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
why killing him when they could get to others that escaped through his confession? It's even in the report that those that escaped still carted some things away.

Na stupidity I see unless I missed something in the report.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Executer: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
shogsman:

If you kill someone for stealing a phone what should be the punishment for someone that raped or killed somebody.
You support killing a phone Thief yet your hail internet fraudsters and treat them like royalty even though they do exactly the same thing
See your foolishnessand stupidity? How did you arrive at the conclusion that I support internet fraudsters?
Where I school,there have been many cases in recent times of these guys who just see you and stab you just to collect your phone or laptop.
They don't even try to scare you with their weapons but proceed to just cut or stab you.
One of my guy recently almost lost his life to this guys.money spent for his treatment running into hundreds of thousands just because of phone that is not up to 50k.so yes, if I catch any idiot trying to steal from me,na burn I go burn am.

I hope you can keep this same energy if any of your close relations dies in the hands of these "common" phone theives
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by shogsman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Executer:

See your foolishnessand stupidity? How did you arrive at the conclusion that I support internet fraudsters?
Where I school,there have been many cases in recent times of these guys who just see you and stab you just to collect your phone or laptop.
They don't even try to scare you with their weapons but proceed to just cut or stab you.
One of my guy recently almost lost his life to this guys.money spent for his treatment running into hundreds of thousands just because of phone that is not up to 50k.so yes, if I catch any idiot trying to steal from me,na burn I go burn am.

I hope you can keep this same energy if any of your close relations dies in the hands of these "common" phone theives
Didn't your mother teach you to respect your elders
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by Executer: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
shogsman:

Didn't your mother teach you to respect your elders
All these "elders".when you clear their doubts,they bring in the age card smh
If I call you stupid now,you will deem it an insult.
You just up and randomly assume you are older than someone you've not met before,on a faceless forum.i tire for you o
My last response to you Methuselah
Re: Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Executer:

All these "elders".when you clear their doubts,they bring in the age card smh
If I call you stupid now,you will deem it an insult.
You just up and randomly assume you are older than someone you've not met before,on a faceless forum.i tire for you o
My last response to you Methuselah
No aged,mature individual would type what you commented,I don't need a sooth sayer to know you're just exhibiting youthful exuberance.which is an apparent lack of courtesy in your own case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. / Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.