Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers (857 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers by AudiozillaGears: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
A 23-year-old female barber identified as Janet Alexander Areth has warmed the hearts of many with her zeal to succeed

Janet said she used to work as a waitress at a strip club but she left to train as a barber after she was assaulted by a customer

In a video interview that was shared on Instagram, Janet said she has trained 15 girls for free and she is ready to train more

A young lady identified as Janet Alexander Areth has inspired so many people on social media with her determination to succeed.

In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, the 23-year-old lady who is a professional barber said she used to work as a waitress at a strip club but she quit after she was assaulted by a customer.

Janet said the customer spanked her bum and she hit his head with a POS, which led to a query from her boss.

In her words:

"I used to work at a strip club as a waitress because of the challenges my family went through. I didn't like the work but I just had to do it to pay some bills.

"Something happened one very day, a customer spanked my bum bum and I hit his head with a POS because I couldn't take it. My boss queried me and told me customers are always right."

According to her, a man registered her for barbing training when she was 21. She said she has been barbing for almost two years.

Janet who runs a unisex salon said she has trained 15 girls for free. She called on interested girls around the Surulere area of Lagos to register and get trained for free.

In her words:

"Please if you are a young girl around surulere and you are really serious, I will offer free training, all you need is your body cover and clipper for training, Skill is bigger than body."

Challenges she is facing

She said she has turned down men who wanted to mix business with pleasure, adding that this is the challenge she is facing.

In her words:

"Whenever they tell me they want to go out with me, I tell them to connect me with clients if they really like me."

She said she sees herself as someone that will eventually become great in life.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1420499-i-work-a-strip-club-ive-trained-people-female-barber-declares-heartwarming-video.html

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQFxQISHx7S/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers by kenzysmith: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
AudiozillaGears:
A 23-year-old female barber identified as Janet Alexander Areth has warmed the hearts of many with her zeal to succeed

Janet said she used to work as a waitress at a strip club but she left to train as a barber after she was assaulted by a customer

In a video interview that was shared on Instagram, Janet said she has trained 15 girls for free and she is ready to train more

A young lady identified as Janet Alexander Areth has inspired so many people on social media with her determination to succeed.

In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, the 23-year-old lady who is a professional barber said she used to work as a waitress at a strip club but she quit after she was assaulted by a customer.

Janet said the customer spanked her bum and she hit his head with a POS, which led to a query from her boss.

In her words:

"I used to work at a strip club as a waitress because of the challenges my family went through. I didn't like the work but I just had to do it to pay some bills.

"Something happened one very day, a customer spanked my bum bum and I hit his head with a POS because I couldn't take it. My boss queried me and told me customers are always right."

According to her, a man registered her for barbing training when she was 21. She said she has been barbing for almost two years.

Janet who runs a unisex salon said she has trained 15 girls for free. She called on interested girls around the Surulere area of Lagos to register and get trained for free.

In her words:

"Please if you are a young girl around surulere and you are really serious, I will offer free training, all you need is your body cover and clipper for training, Skill is bigger than body."

Challenges she is facing

She said she has turned down men who wanted to mix business with pleasure, adding that this is the challenge she is facing.

In her words:

"Whenever they tell me they want to go out with me, I tell them to connect me with clients if they really like me."

She said she sees herself as someone that will eventually become great in life.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1420499-i-work-a-strip-club-ive-trained-people-female-barber-declares-heartwarming-video.html

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQFxQISHx7S/?utm_medium=copy_link
who this one wan deceive?

Re: I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers by doyinisaac(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why do some men think that it is every lady that sleeps around for money??like the one making comment above me...
Re: I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers by Onyi22(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
We are proud of you baby girl, Keep showing them that want a man can do, a woman can do more better..
Re: I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers by Nuelito: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
She should keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Our Country (pics). / Davido With His 30gb Squad Arrive Candlelight Service For His Late Friend, Obama / 3 Generation Of Mercy Aigbe And 5 Other Beautiful Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.