Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Goddess Of All Witches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Goddess Of All Witches (3842 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
After straight 7 days and night of my intense prayers, in the mid night hour of February 2018, I felt the presence of an evil being. I was fully aware of her hidden presence as I was also expecting her visitations. She came to me for battle because the Lord has started burning her witch-craft coven through my night prayers.

I gave a command - Kali-roja, stop hiding but present yourself. Within the blink of an eye, there stood in front of me - Kali-roja, the goddess of all witches.

I have prayed against this female demon for four years, and now she was standing in front of me spiritually - face to face for battle.

It was spiritually a dark night, but I was still able to see her spiritual humanoid features. I look at her, from her head to her waist, she was shirtless but putting on a black skirt.

She has a sexy built figure with black hair that rested on her shoulders. She has a very dark complexion as I also began wonder why this female demon has a very dark skin.

I look at her right hand, she was holding a human flesh. I guess she came to feed me with her poison as witches always feed and kill their victims with poisonous food.

She knew who I am. angry

I was about to give a command, she instantly raise her hands towards me, and I saw power shot out from her hand and sealed my mouth. I began to struggle, blabber, trying to open my mouth to speak but I could not.

God Himself was there with me and God is beyond time and space, cut me off, loose my mouth and release me back to the fighting scene.

I instantly unleash - receive fire. I saw Kali roja lifted up her hands and scream with pain as the fire of God judgment arrest and torment her.

I am a person that is extremely fierce spiritually, so full of rage and tasty for vengeance. I rush forwards, lay hold and seize Kali roja with my left hand, and started to inflict fire upon her. She began to scream each time I call out fire to burn her.

The Lord Of Host, later cut me off and I regain my physical consciousness.

As I continue to pray, two days later, she appeared to me again for another round of battle. Then she came again for the third time before the Evil one - Satan himself came with the intent to arrest me. See linkā¬‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7711601/battle-satan-lucifer

THE MESSAGE
The Word Himself (Matthew 16:19) said, I have given you the keys of heaven, and what you bind on earth, will be bind in heaven. What you prohibit on earth, will be prohibited in heaven.

And in His word in (Luke 10:19) He said. Listen, I have given you authority, so that you can overcome all the powers of the enemies.

If I can used the power that God bestow upon me to deal with Kali roja, then you too can use your authority in Christ Jesus to deal with all your enemies

The key is for you to have all the spiritual awareness and know all the mappings of the enemies. Because you can not fight an enemy you don't know or see. You cannot defeat an enemy without the awareness to know the strategy and tactics of the enemy.

Through violent warfare prayer, you can completely touch all the enemies through spiritual mappings. Spiritual mapping is to know the list of group of demons and the locations of their dark kingdoms and covens.

NOTE: Spiritual warfare is not for the weak Christians, but for sleepless men of war and valor.

Violent demons only fear a violent prayerful and fearless Christians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Many of you keep praying against witches without you having the understanding that there is female demon that Satan has placed in charge, commanding and controling all the witches all over the world.

Her name is KALI ROJA. She is the goddess of all the witches world wide.

In appearance, she has a very dark skin. Her coven is in the California sea. Kali is the goddess of all witches all over the world and she is one of Satan highest ranking demon.

This female demon is the oldest female evil spirits and I believe that, she has been existing before the time of Noah. If there is any witch or sons of the devils on nairaland reading this, they know what I am talking about.

Indians and the india culture is one of the worst on earth. I say this because indians worship too many idols and deity's that is of the devil. The ancient Greeks worship many deity's like possiedon, Zeus and many other sea gods and goddess. But today Greeks has acknowledge Jesus the one and only true God. But yet majority of Indians refuse to follow the sun of righteouness, as many Hindus still believe that all the deity's are not demons but are spirit from other worlds who are God manifestations.

Indian paganisms or hinduism is the chronic art work and deception of Satan. And these dark forces has brainwashed indians not to believe that those deitys they worship are cursed devils.

Many Indian witches are still worshipers of the goddess Kali. The reason why they call her the goddess of destruction, is that is what she truly represent. She kills and drink human blood and feed on human flesh. Many of all the strange death you see happening all over Africa is rooted from Kali roja, the blood sucking and human eating goddess of all witches

I repeat; Kali Roja is not an India goddess but she is the goddess of all the witches and in charge of all the witchcraft covens world wide. She is the oldest female evil spirit and commander of all the witches all over the world.

My write up here is based from my own experience of spiritual reality and warfare against the rulers of darkness

BE AWARE

White witchcraft originate from Asia and I am not sure of the demon in charge of white witches. And some of them are physic, palm readers, soothsayers and many more

Black withcraft originated from africa and It cannot be denied that the goddess of witches Kali Roja can appear to any of her witches and wizard of the highest order. But for Kali Roja to appear to a christian? that means that christian is a veteran of battles

I came from a violent background and I prayed against Kali Roja for 4 years before she appeared to battle me in feb 2018. This is why I am able to give a description of her and how she looks.

I urge every readers to be a waring christians and not a lazy ass church going ignorant christians.

Warning; build a good character before you engage or wage spiritual warfare with demons. Be careful in all things.

Watch and pray

7 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
I am that which men fear when they are ignorant; and that which men love when they are pursuers of truth.>>- Shakti Devi

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
@Exmilitant
No sane christian should fear that female devil above. I must tell you that my only worry is not to loss the presence of the one and only true God, the Lord Almighty

If the Lord Almighty withdrawn His presence from me, then life will become a hellish nightmare for me. For wherever the spirit of God is present, there is freedom (2 Corin 3:17)

The presence of the Lord will make my life beautiful.

The presence of the Lord Almighty will give me peace and there is rest

There is peace and security that comes from His presence. For wherever the presence of God is, there is life

There is no greater peace and safety than to abide in God and have His presence

I repeat; my greatest fear is not to loss the One And Only True God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
jantman:
@Exmilitant

I was surprise to see your response, but I must tell you that my worry is not to loss the presence of the one and only true God, the Lord Almighty

If the Lord Almighty withdrawn His presence from me, then life will become a hellish nightmare for me, for wherever the spirit of God is present, there is freedom (2 Corin 3:17)

The presence of the Lord will make my life beautiful.

The presence of the Lord Almighty will give me peace and there is rest

There is peace and security that comes from His presence, for wherever the presence of God is, there is life

There is no greater peace and safety than to abide in God and have His presence

I repeat; my greatest fear is not to loss the One And Only True God
I too yearn to be one with the ultimate reality: Almighty God. But you casting his creature in negative light prompted my response. Jesus promised the holy spirit will teach ALL things to his deciples. Strive to get to that stage.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Exmilitant:
I too yearn to be one with the ultimate reality: Almighty God. But you casting his creature in negative light prompted my response. Jesus promised the holy spirit will teach ALL things to his deciples. Strive to get to that stage.

1) I used the above quote to you to tell you that I am not afraid of any ruling powers of darkness. Because the only thing they haven't done are what the Lord didn't allow them to do

2) I don't despised anyone. My conflict is not with men but my conflict is with the devils.

3) If you yearn to be one with the ultimate Almighty God as you say, why then are you now sympathizing for a merciless evil spirit that is under God curse?

Don't be a hypocrite. You can't try to make peace with God and still be friends with devils. It doesn't work that way and it will never work that way.

Even the Evil one himself wanted his followers to hate the Blessed God - Jesus himself. Then why on earth will I sympathize or respect demons?

Remember that I came to Nairaland to share my spiritual realities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
@Exmilitant
I forget to tell you that, the only thing I fear is poverty

Poverty is more than a demon. Poverty is the greatest of all evil

7 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by peggywebbs(f): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
@jantman thank you for your post and I'm happy I came across it. If I hadn't I probably would never have understood.

Some years back, that was 2015 ish. I was dating my ex and I happened to be on leave so I snuck to his place for the first time to have a sleepover.

That night I had a very strange dream. I saw the myself going to my house toilet and then I saw this strange woman sitting with legs crossed on the head of the toilet (where you flush). She was dark skin with long full hair like this dada kind of rough hair.

It looked like she was an apparition because she was vibrating and all I heard her say was "stay away from him" with force but like an echo. Immediately I opened my eyes, it was around 3am. I managed to close my eyes till 5am. I was so scared and I didn't come to that house for a long time. That was the first and last time I saw that image.

That's one among the weirded things I've seen but I just assumed she was a succubus. I didn't know it was a witch issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
In spiritual warfare if you touch one evil spirit, you have touch all. I mean every rulers of darkness is permmited to wage war against you.

This is why spiritual mapping is a must for a christian to completely wage offensive war against all the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2021
@peggywebbs
You see, through relationship or marriage, many people find themself in spiritual battles they didn't want, don't like, can't understand, and seem unable to be free from.

You did well to run from your ex or his apartment. If I were in your shoes, I will run as swell.

Just play safe in all things

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Feddie3(m): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2021
That same goddess of all witches will cry against her existence if you doubt it write the date down on your diary

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2021
jantman:
@Exmilitant

Poverty is the only demon I fear

Poverty is the greatest of all evil
You are still running in same circle, what is poverty? Jeez! I thought i was talking to a well grounded spiritual mind.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Exmilitant:
You are still running in same circle, what is poverty? Jeez! I thought i was talking to a well grounded spiritual mind.

There is a deep meaning behind my quote on poverty. I am very right if I label poverty as a spirit even though it is not a living reality.

You previously asked, who is Satan? You see, I didn't answer your question because I am not here to debate with you.

It is better to be silent to some men than to enlighten them with words of knowledge

5 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Feddie3:
That same goddess of all witches will cry against her existence if you doubt it write the date down on your diary

You are very right.

(Revelation 20:10) awaits Satan and all his forces. It will happen as the scripture (Rev 20:10) says.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Easyincome24
goldony
Hintona

I will apologize to three of you for taking three of you back to this thread. I just wanted three of you to know that I am %100 right.

I only share information that will help others but the high level of ignorance I keep seeing on this religion section of Nairaland is extreme

Please scroll up through the thread and look at the photo of that female demon (Kali) that was uploaded by that op above who got upset with me because I tried to reveal a sensitive info that Christians needed to know.

If you look at the first photo, you will see that she is in her humanoid form. And the second photo she is in her demonic form. I have never seen Kali in a photo before and this was the first time I am seeing a picture of this blood sucking goddess of all witches. I was able to give a good discription of her from my above write up base on my vision and encounter and battles with her in spiritual realm in feb 2018.

In my experience of life, I learnt that you can defeat the enemies, when you have much so much awareness. That is why the devils will try to kill any of their ex - repentant human agent that will reveal their dark secret.

The op above who uploaded that photo claims to be a christian but yet he was still sympathizes with demons.

Just check the photo above on this thread, although I temporary removed the title and the write up for a reason that is know to me

I will embrace quora and leave nairaland forum for Nigeria people very soon because of the high level of ignorant men in this forum

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by TitsforTat(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hi. Jantman I sent a mail. Looking forward to chatting. Thx
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
TitsforTat:
Hi. Jantman I sent a mail. Looking forward to chatting. Thx

Right now I am unable to log in to the email on this my moniker. You can write via
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Gnosis777: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Interesting write up. Here's my humble take on things. When I hear about people being oppressed by demons or engaged in some type of spiritual battle with demons/negative entities or whatever you want to call them; I notice that a lot of these experiences are shared by people who consider themselves Christians and therefore the write up usually includes references to biblical scriptures, advice to pray and so on.

Personally, and before I say this, it is not my intent to offend anyone or cause confusion when I say this. But, I feel that "God" seems to be a god of duality and that it seems to operate like a mob boss by using these demons or negative entities to torment humans in an effort to "force" them to submit and worship it. I've heard Christians say things like, "God will allow demons to oppress you in order to get your attention or bring you closer to him." In my opinion, this seems like some sort of mob rule behavior. So basically, a person is tormented and stalked by these entities until they give up and run to God for help or to be "saved." So, whatever happened to the concept of "Free will" and the right to choose whether or not we want to serve God? Again, how is it really free will if God will allow negative entities/demons to harass a person and essentially force a person to worship him? I don't know, but something about this has never sat right with me.

4 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by sonmvayina(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2022
She is Kali maa

She is the keeper of balance..

Without her there would be chaos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gnosis777:
Interesting write up. Here's my humble take on things. When I hear about people being oppressed by demons or engaged in some type of spiritual battle with demons/negative entities or whatever you want to call them; I notice that a lot of these experiences are shared by people who consider themselves Christians and therefore the write up usually includes references to biblical scriptures, advice to pray and so on.

Personally, and before I say this, it is not my intent to offend anyone or cause confusion when I say this. But, I feel that "God" seems to be a god of duality and that it seems to operate like a mob boss by using these demons or negative entities to torment humans in an effort to "force" them to submit and worship it. I've heard Christians say things like, "God will allow demons to oppress you in order to get your attention or bring you closer to him." In my opinion, this seems like some sort of mob rule behavior. So basically, a person is tormented and stalked by these entities until they give up and run to God for help or to be "saved." So, whatever happened to the concept of "Free will" and the right to choose whether or not we want to serve God? Again, how is it really free will if God will allow negative entities/demons to harass a person and essentially force a person to worship him? I don't know, but something about this has never sat right with me.

It's an observation that has been made over and over again with no clear answer as to why a loving god, as the Christians like to depict the god, would engage in such Machivellian stratagem. Of course by necessity the god is not available to make his motivations clearer, all we have is other people saying this is the work of the god.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

It's an observation that has been made over and over again with no clear answer as to why a loving god, as the Christians like to depict the god, would engage in such Machivellian stratagem. Of course by necessity the god is not available to make his motivations clearer, all we have is other people saying this is the work of the god.
At least these inventions by early men has served some purposes; quenched man's thirst for meaning. And attempt to answer man's many questions concerning our environment.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Exmilitant:
At least these inventions by early men has served some purposes; quenched man's thirst for meaning. And attempt to answer man's many questions concerning our environment.

We have developed better methods of investigating our environment, we can put aside the more primitive aspects of our investigations.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
jantman:
In spiritual warfare if you touch one evil spirit, you have touch all. I mean every rulers of darkness is permmited to wage war against you.

This is why spiritual mapping is a must for a christian to completely wage offensive war against all the enemy.
Your Spiritual warfare which seems to be nothing more than torment of a mental kind for you lot has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ who instead taught His disciples that there are no battles for them to fight on His behalf since He had already overcome the world and all its powers for their sake. To top it all off, Jesus Christ also gave those who belong to Him peace such that even as they faced suffering and tribulations as His followers, rather than war, they had his peace- absolutely no battles for them to engage in. undecided

So when folks like you beat your chests about your lmaginary spiritual warfare, be reminded that it all has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or any of that which He called His followers to doing in His name. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Gnosis777: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
LordReed:

You put it in to much better words than I could. And yes, none of this has ever made sense to me. Never understood why it seems like these "demons/negative entities" seem to act as god's henchmen, with their primary purpose being to whip or scare humans into submission. Just seems like a sick and twisted way to get something to "worship" you.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordReed:

We have developed better methods of investigating our environment, we can put aside the more primitive aspects of our investigations.
our developed method of investigating our environment has only raised more questions. That is why most of mankind still cling to the "more primitive aspect of our investigations."
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Exmilitant:
our developed method of investigating our environment has only raised more questions. That is why most of mankind still cling to the "more primitive aspect of our investigations."

Attempting to answer those questions is the sign of progress. Regression is clinging to primitive views of our environment while others have moved past that.

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordReed:

Attempting to answer those questions is the sign of progress. Regression is clinging to primitive views of our environment while others have moved past that.
Is there a plausible answer to the question; why do we grow old and die?
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Exmilitant:

I don't understand what you mean by plausible answer. We have no record of any person who didn't grow old and die.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Gnosis777: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:

This may not be the best answer to your question. But, I think one of the reasons people grow old and die is due to the limited resources on the planet. In other words, if people continued to reproduce and yet no one was allowed to die, then the human population would continue to explode to levels that are unsustainable. If you consider that the world's resources are already strained with the current population, then imagine if the population just kept growing and growing with no end in sight?

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 2:03am On Nov 20, 2022

Poverty is the only demon I fear

Poverty is the greatest of all evil.

THE FAITH IS YOUR RICHES AND WEALTH THROUGH CHRIST JESUS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 2:31am On Nov 20, 2022
JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS IS THE SON AND SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
UNTIL THE TASK MASTER STOPS FIRING WE ARE MADE OF THE DUST OF THE EARTH AND TO THAT DUST WE SHALL RETURN.

THE MOST WICKED GODDESS OF EVIL AND DEATH EVER WAS EVE.
THE MOST RIGHTEOUS GODDESS OF GOOD AND LIFE IS MARY, THE MOTHER OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Lost child cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More / End-time Bible Teaching: Why We Must Watch / Q & A: Why Christians Will Miss Rapture: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.