Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists (781 Views)

The Goddess Of All Witches / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
The challenge period had expired

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
You can give the pics to the most powerful wizard u know to try his/her best!
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by terrezo2002(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Witches and wizards doesn't attack like that without first an interest or you provoke them. This is not provocation.
If you really want to experience it, start visiting shrines from one to another, you may eventually find what you are looking for.
I see you have lost faith in the spiritual things because of your bad experiences.
You are looking for spiritual things with doubts in your mind and you think you would find it. No sir. It doesn't work that way.
What are you able to give for spiritual knowledge?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
terrezo2002:
Witches and wizards doesn't attack like that without first an interest or you provoke them. This is not provocation.
If you really want to experience it, start visiting shrines from one to another, you may eventually find what you are looking for.
I see you have lost faith in the spiritual things because of your bad experiences.
You are looking for spiritual things with doubts in your mind and you think you would find it. No sir. It doesn't work that way.
how did u come to know how they work? Or are you... one...of.,.'em?
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by terrezo2002(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Templee333:

how did u come to know how they work? Or are you... one...of.,.'em?
I have spiritual knowledge.Not only knowledge, I have spiritual experiences.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
terrezo2002:

wow!
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
terrezo2002:

what are ur spiritual experiences sir?
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by terrezo2002(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Templee333:

what are ur spiritual experiences sir?
What do you actually want to know? There are so many types of experiences and aspects in the things of the spirit far broader than what happens in the physical realm.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
terrezo2002:

What do you actually want to know? There are so many types of experiences and aspects in the things of the spirit far broader than what happens in the physical realm.

i'm still waiting to hear ur spiritual experiences
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by terrezo2002(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Templee333:

That's more like wanting to find a pin in an ocean.
I ask you again. What do you want to? What aspect of experience do you want me to tell you?
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by judedwriter(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Witchcraft is real. They will attempt to attack you whether you invite them or not, especially those in your blood line.

However, their powers are only limited to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
judedwriter:
Witchcraft is real. They will attempt to attack you whether you invite them or not, especially those in your blood line.

However, their powers are only limited to God Almighty.
ok. I shall believe them today when i'm sent to the world of the dead!
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
terrezo2002:

That's more like wanting to find a pin in an ocean.
I ask you again. What do you want to? What aspect of experience do you want me to tell you?
all
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by HornyTave: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
People,deh busy use internet find Money, Connection, anythimg when go better them life, this one deh find witches and Wizard inside poverty.

How sure are you that your poverty is not part of witchcraft manipulations?
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
HornyTave:
People,deh busy use internet find Money, Connection, anythimg when go better them life, this one deh find witches and Wizard inside poverty.

How sure are you that your poverty is not part of witchcraft manipulations?
thank u Mr. Richman,can u now find ur way out of this thread? I didnt invite u.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by HornyTave: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Templee333:

thank u Mr. Richman,can u now find ur way out of this thread? I didnt invite u.

This is a PUBLIC forum, I can do whatever I like, Where ever I like and Whenever I like. I go no where without my will.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by terrezo2002(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Templee333:

all
You can't get all. Probably that's how you sort for it, that's why you didn't experience anything.
Getting to know what is spiritual requires faith and being focused. Don't seek everything at once, start from little.
What is faith?
It means you believe it no matter what. It means you are patient enough to get it and no going back until you achieve what your desires are.
2 people went to seek God for power for their ministry. They prayed for many days without any experience. One got tired and left and the other kept praying. As he was praying, he experienced an massive release of power upon him. All through the days of the person, we saw what God can do in the life of a person.
I won't tell you mine. I don't know how I should be to prove my life if spirituality to you. I would rather tell you of my journey with Christ. That makes nore sense. So I will advise you, seek Christ and not spiritual experiences. Thank you.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2022
terrezo2002:

You can't get all. Probably that's how you sort for it, that's why you didn't experience anything.
Getting to know what is spiritual requires faith and being focused. Don't seek everything at once, start from little.
What is faith?
It means you believe it no matter what. It means you are patient enough to get it and no going back until you achieve what your desires are.
2 people went to seek God for power for their ministry. They prayed for many days without any experience. One got tired and left and the other kept praying. As he was praying, he experienced an massive release of power upon him. All through the days of the person, we saw what God can do in the life of a person.
I won't tell you mine. I don't know how I should be to prove my life if spirituality to you. I would rather tell you of my journey with Christ. That makes nore sense. So I will advise you, seek Christ and not spiritual experiences. Thank you.
disappointed!
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Wilgrea7 ur attention is needed sir
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Ekrenji: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Templee333:

https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

People have shared their spiritual experiences here, you can contact anyone of them if you wish to go through the journey of demonic experience. Your life won’t remain the same after. You will see and commune with demons then you will realize that this world is deep!
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2022
There was a time i believed that some humans have the power to strike others & destroy their properties with thunder. I only stoped believing them the day i made an open challenge in the village to be struck down by thunder in 30 days by thunder producers. All thunder company were shut down throughout that period.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Ekrenji:

https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

People have shared their spiritual experiences here, you can contact anyone of them if you wish to go through the journey of demonic experience. Your life won’t remain the same after. You will see and commune with demons then you will realize that this world is deep!
this is interesting. I will like to check it out. The thread is long though.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Honchoslim16(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Templee333:
Erm...guys,i've been finding it hard to believe the reality of witches/magicians & their powers,so today I want to clear all doubts. Strike me death with ur spiritual powers b4 sunset today if u believe u posses them. Below are my real pictures in their most natural form. Use them in ur incantations. If u fail to do so,then I shall not ever take u guys serious. Please be careful to mix ur concoction well.Cast all spells correctly. I'm waiting...
I don't think anyone got time for that on Nairaland.
But..... Go to a nearby shrine and destroy all the sacred things there
So simple!
I wonder why some of you guys just come online and look for irrelevant things
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I don't think anyone got time for that on Nairaland.
But..... Go to a nearby shrine and destroy all the sacred things there
So simple!
I wonder why some of you guys just come online and look for irrelevant things
destroying a shrine puts u in trouble with worsipers at the shrine who are ready to fight 4 their god.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by LikeAking: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Templee333:
Erm...guys,i've been finding it hard to believe the reality of witches/magicians & their powers,so today I want to clear all doubts. Strike me death with ur spiritual powers b4 sunset today if u believe u posses them. Below are my real pictures in their most natural form. Use them in ur incantations. If u fail to do so,then I shall not ever take u guys serious. Please be careful to mix ur concoction well.Cast all spells correctly. I'm waiting...

Go destroy dia shrine.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Honchoslim16(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Templee333:

destroying a shrine puts u in trouble with worsipers at the shrine who are ready to fight 4 their god.
Then wait and see what they do to ya a$$
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Then wait and see what they do to ya a$$
okay
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
LikeAking:

Go destroy dia shrine.
No. Worshipers at shrine don't wait 4 their God to fight.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Wilgrea7(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Templee333:
Wilgrea7 ur attention is needed sir

Thanks for the mention sir.

Apologies for the late reply.. it's been a busy few days recently.

I've seen a few challenges like this here on NL... Both to traditional worshippers, and to the Abrahamic God. They tend to produce zero results.

Expect responses like “we're not obligated to prove anything to you" .. or “we work in certain ways"

That's often as far as it gets unfortunately.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Templee333(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Thanks for the mention sir.

Apologies for the late reply.. it's been a busy few days recently.

I've seen a few challenges like this here on NL... Both to traditional worshippers, and to the Abrahamic God. They tend to produce zero results.

Expect responses like “we're not obligated to prove anything to you" .. or “we work in certain ways"

That's often as far as it gets unfortunately.
i'm shocked to learn that i must provoke them first b4 they act. If this challenge can't provoke them,then something is missing somewhere.
Re: A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
terrezo2002:
Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Luke 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. undecided

So, when you folks claim you fight what you refer to as spiritual battles or are under spiritual attacks, what you instead saying is that you don't belong at all to Jesus Christ, meaning the problem isn't those attacks and battles you keep pretending you fight but instead the fact that you lie to yourselves that you are of Him, Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

End Time Revelations / Do You Believe The Bible? Come In I Have Some Questions / Delta Pastor Allegedly Sells His Church, Members To Another Cleric, Moves Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.