Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos (27204 Views)

Learn HTML In 1:00:42s / Learn Html In Few Days FREE / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by next2kings(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
When e born the next one make e name am "www"

Odeh! grin
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by imoowo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why on Earth should he do better name him Bill gates
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cool
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Babawawa: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
So funny
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Florencejames(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
If this was to be in Nigeria I pity that child
Children go yab am tire

For your quality hand bags contact me now
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
FBIBOT:

Drinkwater grin
As in, grin grin grin... North West, South West grin grin grin
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Adewale1603(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Operamini

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by WoundedLamb: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
soberdrunk:
Imagine every parent naming their kids after their profession........ angry

Lol... these made me laugh.

Actually, I think is somewhat selfish.
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by SoNature(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why outdated HTML?
He should have gone for Python grin
Imagine when the boy bears Python grin

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Dmes(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
So naming my son Geophysics is okay then.

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by OJEEMAH(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
He's the father of HTML,

I'll name my son c++ and be the father of c++
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
SoNature:
Why outdated HTML?
He should have gone for Python grin
Imagine when the boy bears Python grin
Lolz who told you htlm is outdated grin grin
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
.....nah...he looks like JavaScript
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Kinematics: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
soberdrunk:
Imagine every parent naming their kids after their profession........ angry

Used to be the norm in the 18th century. Names like Archer, Baker, Brewer, Butcher, Carter, Clark, Cooper, Cook, Dyer, Farmer, Faulkner, Fisher, Fuller, Gardener, Glover, Head, Hunt or Hunter, Judge, Mason, Page, Parker, Potter, Sawyer, Slater, Smith, Taylor, Thatcher, Turner, Weaver, Woodman, and Wright (or variations such as Cartwright)
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by yusufu16: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
As a civil engineer, I will name my child Grader
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by soberdrunk(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kinematics:

Used to be the norm in the 18th century. Names like Archer, Baker, Brewer, Butcher, Carter, Clark, Cooper, Cook, Dyer, Farmer, Faulkner, Fisher, Fuller, Gardener, Glover, Head, Hunt or Hunter, Judge, Mason, Page, Parker, Potter, Sawyer, Slater, Smith, Taylor, Thatcher, Turner, Weaver, Woodman, and Wright (or variations such as Cartwright)

Fuller, parker, Glover, head, Turner, Wright are which profession?
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Oluwaricky88(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Kinematics: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
soberdrunk:

Fuller, parker, Glover, head, Turner, Wright are which profession?

Fuller is a surname referring to someone who treats woolen cloth with the process called fulling (a process also known as walking—or waulking in Scotland—and tucking, hence the names Walker and Tucker).

Glover name for a maker or seller of gloves, Middle English glovere, an agent noun from Old English glof 'glove'.

The noun wright is defined as "a worker skilled in the manufacture especially of wooden objects." The Old English wryhta means "worker" or "maker" and is related to wrought, which once served as the past participle of our verb work.

3 Likes

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Nuheights(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beautiful name! HT for short!

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kinematics:

Fuller is a surname referring to someone who treats woolen cloth with the process called fulling (a process also known as walking—or waulking in Scotland—and tucking, hence the names Walker and Tucker).

Glover name for a maker or seller of gloves, Middle English glovere, an agent noun from Old English glof 'glove'.

The noun wright is defined as "a worker skilled in the manufacture especially of wooden objects." The Old English wryhta means "worker" or "maker" and is related to wrought, which once served as the past participle of our verb work.

Wow!!! Kudos!!! I have learnt !!
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
'That baby] will grow up to hack the Pentagon. It's in his name,' one comment reads.

[img]https://media1./images/6b5f86e726792da5708dcf2365b5e204/tenor.gif?itemid=8747289[/img]

Hack pentagon because he knows html?

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Congrats to her ...
The baby looks like her
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Jd10k(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some Africans and Slave mentality will start copying tomorrow��
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
FBIBOT:

Drinkwater grin
weedstar
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
FBIBOT:
Welcome baby Hyper Text Markup Language cheesy

Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Froshloaded: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Welcome hyper text markup language!!
Re: Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos by Henryfour(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Slimslimqq:
As as how? undecided
Too much sense no go kill these people

Imagine me naming my son joblessness grin grin
Can u do marking job? I'm Lagos, u can contact me 07065816557.joblessness is not possible in Lagos .u can mk above 100k monthly.just selling consumer product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.