Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club (476 Views)

Photo: Yahoo Boy Allegedly Uses His Nephew For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club by Lekannu: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Report coming in says that multiple award-winning artists and Nigerian superstar Burna Boy has been beaten to stupor by the boys of Nigerian footballer Obafemi Martins at a club in Lagos yesternight.

The news was shared by popular Nigerian blogger Cutie Juls who shared the photos of BurnaBoy and Obafemi on her page. According to the blogger, Burna Boy received serious slaps from one of the boys of Obafemi during the rift which resulted in a clash.

It is reported that Burna Boy, his crew, and Wizkid went to the club to have a fan when they clashed with the boys of Obafemi. It is alleged that the slaps and fistfight were serious that some of the club attendees came in to separate the fight.

In cutie’s words, she wrote on her page…

“Last night was total vawulence at Club Victoria in Lagos as one of Obafemi Martins’ boy landed dirty slaps on Burna boy’s face

https://newsunplug.com/burna-boy-allegedly-beaten-to-stupor-by-obafemi-martins-boys-in-the-club-at-lagos/

Re: Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club by Fahdiga1: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
He need the beating to calm down and respect elders

(1) (Reply)

My Mummy Just Come Carry Me And My Load Comot From HK / Look At The Snake I Killed Today. / I Got Banned For Uploading My **** Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.