Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything (265 Views)

Victor Oye: Peter Obi Will Not Achieve Anything Until He Returns To APGA (Video) / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra / Victor Oye: Peter Obi Can’t Achieve Anything Politically Till He Returns To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by atheistandproud(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
I saw the call on Twitter calling for all well meaning youth to give Adamumu Garbage Craw Craw app bad reviews on Playstore. I personally have no stock in the twitter fight, but I dutifully went there and dashed him his deserved one star.

After taking my time to browse through the reviews, I saw the southern Nigerian youths regardless of tribe, spoke with one voice and Google obliged.

I am here to say Kudos to you guys. United, we can do anything. This is only a small taste.

3 Likes

Re: With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by mrvitalis(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
atheistandproud:
I saw the call on Twitter calling for all well meaning youth to give Adamumu Garbage Craw Craw app bad reviews on Playstore. I personally have no stock in the twitter fight, but I dutifully went there and dashed him his deserved one star.

After taking my time to browse through the reviews, I saw the southern Nigerian youths regardless of tribe, spoke with one voice and Google obliged.

I am here to say Kudos to you guys. United, we can do anything. This is only a small taste.
Nah not possible with 12 million almagiri voters in the north they would always determine who wins
Re: With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by atheistandproud(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Nah not possible with 12 million almagiri voters in the north they would always determine who wins

With the impending digitalization of this part of the world (see what I did there?), they won't keep up.
Re: With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by heniford2: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Saw it myself
Re: With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

If the Southern youths come out to vote the way those almajiris vote then they cannot decide or determine the winner...
When its time for election most southern youths go into hiding giving flimsy excuses that they already know who will win whereas those you call almajiris always come out in their large numbers to cast their vote, now tell me how come they will not have upper hand

2 Likes

Re: With Unity, The Youths Can Achieve Anything by atheistandproud(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lamasta:

If the Southern youths come out to vote the way those almajiris vote then they cannot decide or determine the winner...
When its time for election most southern youths go into hiding giving flimsy excuses that they already know who will win whereas those you call almajiris always come out in their large numbers to cast their vote, now tell me how come they will not have upper hand

Exactly

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Don Delete Adamu Garba Page. / ..... / The Language The North Understands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.