Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan (441 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan by helen4(f): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good afternoon Nlanders. Please I need help. This is my story.
In April I hit a credit score of #200k with Fmoney but I didn't take it. My friend came to me that she needed money urgently. I told her I don't have personal money at the moment, that I mostly use loan app for quick cash. She tried but what she was offered was below what she needed. She pleaded that I should get the money for her that she'll pay, which I did after much pleading. I got 150k for her from Fmoney and she was supposed to pay back for 6 months. 150k (loan) + 84 k ( interest) .Each month's deduction is 39000 and some change. Last month she sent 30000 ( which I paid immediately), promising me to send the 9k balance which she didn't send and 2 days late payment was accumulated. I ended up paying 11000 and some coins. June has been due for 15 days now and nothing. She called on the due date for June that she has forwarded the money to my account which I didn't receive. Later she said the fault was from her bank, that she went there and they'll reverse after 14days. Right now I have June overdue and still have 4 months more to go. I've sent series of mails to Fmoney customer agents to reschedule payment but no way out. To at least lessen the money to what I can comfortably pay but nothing. I am fed up. I wake up everyday to the thought of the loan on my conscience. I can't pay the normal amount from my pocket because I got this big loan from organization's cooperative that's taking 70% of my salary. Please help me in whatever form it maybe. I need help. I don't have relatives I can reach out to. I am fed up and really need my free mind back. Truly their interest is ridiculously high but it has saved me from financial stress alot. Please help me!!!!! I'll post the current message for June overdue.

Re: Loan by SavageResponse(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2021
helen4:
Good afternoon Nlanders. Please I need help. This is my story.
In April I hit a credit score of #200k with Fmoney but I didn't take it. My friend came to me that she needed money urgently. I told her I don't have personal money at the moment, that I mostly use loan app for quick cash. She tried but what she was offered was below what she needed. She pleaded that I should get the money for her that she'll pay, which I did after much pleading. I got 150k for her from Fmoney and she was supposed to pay back for 6 months. 150k (loan) + 84 k ( interest) .Each month's deduction is 39000 and some change. Last month she sent 30000 ( which I paid immediately), promising me to send the 9k balance which she didn't send and 2 days late payment was accumulated. I ended up paying 11000 and some coins. June has been due for 15 days now and nothing. She called on the due date for June that she has forwarded the money to my account which I didn't receive. Later she said the fault was from her bank, that she went there and they'll reverse after 14days. Right now I have June overdue and still have 4 months more to go. I've sent series of mails to Fmoney customer agents to reschedule payment but no way out. To at least lessen the money to what I can comfortably pay but nothing. I am fed up. I wake up everyday to the thought of the loan on my conscience. I can't pay the normal amount from my pocket because I got this big loan from organization's cooperative that's taking 70% of my salary. Please help me in whatever form it maybe. I need help. I don't have relatives I can reach out to. I am fed up and really need my free mind back. Truly their interest is ridiculously high but it has saved me from financial stress alot. Please help me!!!!! I'll post the current message for June overdue.

I understand your situation and the pain you're going through but I don't think you should bear it alone.

You need to put a lot of pressure on your friend to come up with the money, call her every 1 hour if need be but she must come up with the money!
Re: Loan by helen4(f): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2021
SavageResponse:

I understand your situation and the pain you're going through but I don't think you should bear it alone.

You need to put a lot of pressure on your friend to come up with the money, call her every 1 hour if you must but she must come up with the money!

Thank you so much for your response. I've been on her so much that there's tension between our families now. I had to report her to people yet nothing. I think I've learnt my lesson the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Loan by Ayrastarr(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why all this High interest?
Why didn't she collect loan from her bank?
Re: Loan by olamoses75(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Why all this High interest?
Why didn't she collect loan from her bank?
and do you know any commercial bank in Nigeria that offer hassle free loan?
Re: Loan by Ayrastarr(f): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
olamoses75:
and do you know any commercial bank in Nigeria that offer hassle free loan?

All banks do now.

Banks are now competing with these Fintechs
Banks now give loan without collateral although, you will be asked to sign that they can withdraw the money from any account linked to you.
Re: Loan by helen4(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayrastarr:

All banks do now.

Banks are now competing with these Fintechs
Banks now give loan without collateral although, you will be asked to sign that they can withdraw the money from any account linked to you.
I never bothered to ask because I trusted too easily I guess. I know somehow it will be sorted. But she has taught me the biggest lesson of my life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

About Angel Investors / Vip 10 Odds / Promo Offer. Get Your Ecommerce Website At #12,000 Naira. Whatsapp: 08065847947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.