Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs (881 Views)

Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Let's Talk About Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Ajakaiye83: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good evening everyone,

I am interested in opening a pharmacy shop that is fully accredited and I have 3m.

I dont know anything about drugs. I studied Engineering

How do I go about it? Is there any partnership or franchise that can be bought?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Op, you funny, they will not lience you

1 Like

Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by aysuprano(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hire a pharmacist and he'll manage The growth of the business

1 Like

Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eeya... You will need a Pharmacist to be able to run a community Pharmacy. It's not really a business like you imagined, it's professional practice of clinical pharmacy at the community level so there's so much paper works involved.
N3m may be a low end place to start small if you're a Pharmacist but since you will need the services of a Pharmacist, you may need to budget for more, say 7m to N10m. In reality, most Pharmacists don't really fancy this kind of arrangement, especially the concern that the professional body frowns at such and if problems come up, the money won't save the Pharmacist from losing his or her licence, so you may not get anyone interested in your proposal except one who is your relative. Why not try and go back to school to study Pharmacy? You come across as someone who really love that area of pharmacy and probably nurse such dream. I wish you all the best of luck. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by DeBe32: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Your threads are always full of you have this M and want to do this. From the one of travelling abroad to the one for setting business up. Quit wasting people's time. Do what you want to do. Let's hear word.
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by zeuss: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
DeBe32:
Your threads are always full of you have this M and want to do this. From the one of travelling abroad to the one for setting business up. Quit wasting people's time. Do what you want to do. Let's hear word.

why are u here?
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by victorogundepo0(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
DeBe32:

Is it your M ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Gabstron1(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2021
See complete list of Universities offering PharmD Program In Nigeria

https://drugsavant.com/universities-that-offers-pharm-d-program-nigeria/
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Omacharis(f): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Hi, a friend just got got his pharmacy set up and business started running last month. Dude made 20k the first day! It's all about strategy. If you're interested, I can link you to him.
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Ajakaiye83: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Omacharis:
Hi, a friend just got got his pharmacy set up and business started running last month. Dude made 20k the first day! It's all about strategy. If you're interested, I can link you to him.

Great. I will appreciate that. How we go about it?
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Ajakaiye83: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Eeya... You will need a Pharmacist to be able to run a community Pharmacy. It's not really a business like you imagined, it's professional practice of clinical pharmacy at the community level so there's so much paper works involved.
N3m may be a low end place to start small if you're a Pharmacist but since you will need the services of a Pharmacist, you may need to budget for more, say 7m to N10m. In reality, most Pharmacists don't really fancy this kind of arrangement, especially the concern that the professional body frowns at such and if problems come up, the money won't save the Pharmacist from losing his or her licence, so you may not get anyone interested in your proposal except one who is your relative. Why not try and go back to school to study Pharmacy? You come across as someone who really love that area of pharmacy and probably nurse such dream. I wish you all the best of luck. God bless you.

God bless really good.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me.
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Ajakaiye83: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
is it doable?
Re: I Have 3m And Interested In Starting A Pharmacy Biz But Have No Idea About Drugs by Ajakaiye83: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Of A Diabetic Doctor Needed / Tell Someone About This Deadly Disease Today / Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.