Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend (65849 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Pharaohny: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kill the boy

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by fidelisodogbo: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
How sad! Unscrupulous elements roaming the streets everywhere. Bad upbringing is now taking a banging toll on the society. Parents, bring up your children properly so that even you will be saved from the repercussions. Murderers, robbers, rapists, defrauders and arsonists are people's children, not aliens!

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Galaxybar: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDelhi:
Too bad. RIP young one. If you had accepted the offer , your life wouldn't have ended tragically.

Moral of the story.

If man toast you, no dey do shakara. Some guys are crazy, they'll get jealous and stalk you, things can get horribly wrong.

A young girl was beaten to death because she refused to partake in immorality and focus on her studies, and this is the best you have to say? You and people Who liked your comment deserve to have died in the place of the 14 year old girl who was beaten to death because she didn’t want to date a boy. Everything is a joke to you hopeless degenerates. Say whatever you like to me I don’t care but a worse fate awaits you for your stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Galaxybar: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Simran94:

You and the 12 people who liked this stupid comments are idiots

They are 26 now who liked his evil comment. A young life was lost and they turn it into a joke and say the most evil things. No woman gave birth to them. They must have crawled out of the sewers. Rats with opposable thumbs.

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Starzo: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
angelfallz:
But you're doing their work for them by claiming he is a disgrace to the entire male gender.

If he is a disgrace, he is a disgrace unto himself. Don't bring the male gender into it.

I get what you're saying but,when they(feminazi) come,they won't single him out for criticizism rather they'll direct their hatred towards anything with a natural God-given penis.

We have to scold him before they persecute us all over the actions of one.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Galaxybar: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Makatony03:
May the same fate reach ur sister's AND mother bastard

That one cannot have relatives. He was found in the evil forest. Worse fate awaits him and the people who liked his comment.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by EBEk101(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDelhi:
Too bad. RIP young one. If you had accepted the offer , your life wouldn't have ended tragically.

Moral of the story.

If man toast you, no dey do shakara. Some guys are crazy, they'll get jealous and stalk you, things can get horribly wrong.

So they should just accept anyone dat comes their way ni
Abi d Congo no go tire ?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by BlissGod: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDelhi:

Moral of the story.

You clearly are brainless. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by angelfallz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol so you feel persecuted when some bunch of women utter nonsense?

I wonder how many women scold their fellow women so that some men somewhere won't 'direct their hatred towards anything with a God-given vagina'

Like I said he is a disgrace onto himself leave the male gender out of it.

Starzo:

I get what you're saying but,when they(feminazi) come,they won't single him out for criticizism rather they'll direct their hatred towards anything with a natural God-given penis.

We have to scold him before they persecute us all over the actions of one.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by IgboWarlord(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Don't treat that psychopath like a minor.If he's not going to be given the death penalty,then he should be sent to a maximum security prison where he can meet and cohabit with his fellow murderers.He shouldn't be released till his 70th birthday..Yeye boy.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Skmoda(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
arimahoseloka:
Haa!! These afonja people again
Shut up jawre angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Amuochicha(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Bobbybrwon(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDelhi:

Moral of the story.

Are you trying to say what the boy did was right?

She no gree and she no gree be that

I don't pray to know someone like you cos your comment is horrible

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by DONFASZY(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2021
62yr jail time Minimum + 15yrs
77Yr to b useless in jail as our leader

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Originalsly: 4:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmmm..... the magistrate sending the case to the DPP. Why did I always believe the DPP was the one who decides if the case should go to the magistrate?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Terrible.
At that young age the entitlement has already kicked in. Parents should ensure to teach their sons about consent. Let them learn they don’t own women.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by pholu88(f): 4:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Nawaà o at age 15 you started killing of innocent, God punish the devil's in you, sleep o beloved
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Moral of the story.

You got 40+ likes on this comment that is essentially saying women have no agency and should say yes to any man who propositions them in order not to upset them?

Are you guys okay?

Have you considered therapy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Teejay13(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2021
What is our youth turning into self?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by ChiefSweetus: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=NewDelhi post=102760656] Too bad. RIP young one. If you had accepted the offer , your life wouldn't have ended tragically.

Moral of the story.

If man toast you, no dey do shakara. Some guys are crazy, they'll get jealous and stalk you, things can get horribly wr
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Moral of the story.

With this your comment you’re definitely one of the crazy guys.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Emmhychidi(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2021
womenareapess:

Sure this kid must be from the tribe of Y undecided
Those people can do anything for Toto.

But why? Better to go to those ashawo house and pay 500 naira than to date useless Naija girls undecided

The ashawo house no be for naija e dey
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by iwalolamhi: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2021
That's too bad! Pathetic issue.......Guyz make una dey patience ooo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Adeoba10(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Ololanla:
I think there is more to what led to her death.
What kind of beating is that??
He used charm (oruka or local ring) on her... And the girl kept quiet while enduring the pain, her mother asked her, she didn't talk, not until when she was gisting her friends, her mum was eavesdropping, she was rushed to the hospital and...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2021
What the boy did is a true definition of "if I can't have u no body else will"
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by CHoccolaTE: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Yes, me too.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by Green5(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2021
A 17 year old girl drugged and rape a 20year old man and the judge said the girl was a minor. She was innocent of what she was doing.
I think the boy should be set free as a minor, HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE DID.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by ledaman: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Moral of the story.

What did you just typed? I guess if your mum agreed for every Diick and Harry it would have been great ! Just a question I asked?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend by ledaman: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2021
cococandy:

You got 40+ likes on this comment that is essentially saying women have no agency and should say yes to any man who propositions them in order not to upset them?

Are you guys okay?

Have you considered therapy?
No only therapy he needs spiritual deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.