Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours (644 Views)

Dani Alves, 4 Other Sports Personalities Who Triumphed Over Death Rumours / Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing, Money L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Worldtopnewsng1: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
“All this simply attest to the fact that it is not a credible story, but rumour to fill the media space”. He added.

Worldtopnewsng gathered that Asiwaju has registered hospital he attends in London. “For avoidance of doubt, Asiwaju has registered hospital he attends in London and his regular doctors who have his medical history . So, the question of undisclosed location is just to lay further credence to the fact that the report is fake news,” the statement read.

READ ALSO: Exclusive! LG Poll: Lagos APC Appeal Committee Strikes Out Osolana’s Petition Against Egunjobi

https://worldtopnewsng.com/breaking-bat-movement-debunks-bola-tinubus-death-rumours/

EFCC Begins Investigation Into Nestoil Chairman, Ernest Azudialu, Seals Lagos Residence

Thus, the reasons for the EFCC’s move are unclear, it is possible that he is being investigated for financial offences.

Azudialu had a rocky relationship with the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank), which alone financed his Nestoil Towers on Victoria Island’s Akin Adesola and Saka Tinubu Streets. The charge at the time was that he failed to service the facility he used to construct the towers.

Ernest developed a taste for expensive luxury as income flowed into his accounts, and he became known for his fixation with planes and his predilection for purchasing private jets and high-end automobiles.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/efcc-begins-investigation-into-nestoil-chairman-ernest-azudialu-seals-lagos-residence/
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Jashub: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
These old criminals should hould hurry up and die so that they can face God's judgment
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Amotolongbo(f): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
These old criminals should hould hurry up and die so that they can face God's judgment
Is that what your bible taught you?

Hypocrite
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Jashub: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Is that what your bible taught you?

Hypocrite
[/s] For David to become king, Saul had to die. And if Nigeria is to be free, Tinubu and his kind must die. So yes, I support the death of such

1 Like

Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Amotolongbo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Jashub:
[s][/For David to become king, Saul had to die. And if Nigeria is to be free, Tinubu and his kind must die. So yes, I support the death of such
[/s]You must be posting this with a banana on one hand
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Jashub: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
You must be posting this with a banana on one hand
[/s] Another illiterate with a phone

1 Like

Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2021

Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Amotolongbo(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Another illiterate with a phone
Illiterate can neither read, nor write.

You responded to what I posted/wrote cos you could read it.

Please be mentally creative.
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Jashub: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Illiterate can neither read, nor write.

You responded to what I posted/wrote cos you could read it.

Please be mentally creative.
[/s] Carry your stupidity far from my mentions
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Amotolongbo(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Jashub:
[s][s] Carry your stupidity far from my mentions
[/s]

Lemme continue gathering data for stupidity from your post now.
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Jashub: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:

Lemme continue gathering data for stupidity from your post now.
[/s] Stay the f**k off my mentions
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by Amotolongbo(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Jashub:
[/Stay the f**k off my mentions
tongue tongue grin
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Another episode between these two again grin grin grin
Re: BAT Movement Debunks Bola Tinubu’s Death Rumours by malcom1X: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
HE HAS GONE FOR PLASTIC SURGERY JUST LIKE BUBU. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT HE WILL START LOOKING YOUNGER FOR 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Aftet 4 Weeks Without Network We Are Now Free. / Introducing Your Angel / A New Member Is Curious: Can I Post A Link To My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.