Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle (850 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
So, we were just casually discussing the absence of one notable Buhari media crew who suddenly went off. I'm very sure he was not banned from nairaland because he knows all the rules. The topic was removed though but I was able to get a screenshot of one important statement.

While in the discussion, one of the BMC stated that there's no point being on nairaland dominated by ESN/UGM.

That statement confirms that those regarded as the dot truly are in charge of the country and without them, the country will not exist. Because, nairaland represents the country where citizens discuss online.

Now, if they knew all these, while marginalise those set of people to make them agitate for their own country?

Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
MalcoImX:
What's the point of arguing in a forum dominated by ESN/UGM?

hahahaha! Chai! So, finally, the small dot has dominated nairaland. Hahahaha!

Make una come see ooo, dot nation is in charge. They have finally confessed.
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by oranget(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
nlreserve:

Do you know that you just agreed that IPOB are the UGM now?
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
oranget:

Do you know that you just agreed that IPOB are the UGM now?
UGM is the nickname for Biafra agitators under BRF. UGM is igbo. No dispute. But they belong to BRF. Check their site www.biafrarf.com
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by Oxb90: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
I have said it before in this forum, the reason the Igbos are not allowed to head any meaningful political position in Nigeria is because of the fear that they will outshine any of their competitors. The other time someone hinted that the Igbos control Twitter now we are reading that the same Igbos dominate naira land. To think that they are referred to as a 'dot' in a circle makes this particular tribe a wonderful nation. Igbo kwenu.
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by MalcoImX: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
nlreserve:

Come on, some mod is deleting my posts.

Law according to Biafra.

Which law I dey break now Mr Mod?
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

Come on, some mod is deleting my posts.

Law according to Biafra.

Which law I dey break now Mr Mod?
Do I look like mod to you? Direct your questions to the authority controlled by the dot
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by budaatum: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
I finally found a suitable thread for the dot.
Yippee!

Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by theTranslator: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
"Evident"?? grin

Dotterner cheesy.
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:
I finally found a suitable thread for the dot.
Yippee!
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by theTranslator: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
nlreserve:
hahaha
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
theTranslator:
"Evident"?? grin

Dotterner cheesy.
hahaha! The dotterner sounds like northerner. Please, stop!
Re: This Is The Evident That The Dot Controls The Circle by nlreserve: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
theTranslator:

This is the small thing doing big things

(1) (Reply)

Name, Shame The Minister, Bank MD Involved In The $37.5M Transaction Or Resign / APC Guber Aspirant Celebrates Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan. (PHOTO) / Oyetola's Secret Game Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.