Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted (741 Views)

How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted / Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by EraseTheDot: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
1. No official data yet to this effect.

2. Southeast has the lowest oil reserves in Nigeria.

3. Southeast has the lowest oil production in the country.

A state/region with the lowest oil reserves could not possibly have the largest gas deposit. The oil deposits is proportional to the amounts of gas reserve underneath.

Countries with large oil desposits have an equal amount of gas in proportion more than countries with small oil reserves.
Southeast, whether Imo, Abia or Anambra ( which has not been officially approved an oil producing status) with the lowest oil deposits have equally the lowest amount of gas reserves in Nigeria.
As we speak, gas consumption in Nigeria is fully an explorative activity of the Niger Delta. Although, in Imo state, the prospective of gas exploration has been highlighted but it is yet to commence full operation.
Let's stop peddling falsehood for chest beating purposes.

- erase the dot
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Anything that makes you happy cool

1 Like

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by EraseTheDot: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Anything that makes you happy cool
Provide me the data of SE being the largest gas reservoir and I'd owe you my life.

- erase the dot
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by DeBe32: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Provide me the data of SE being the largest gas reservoir and I'd owe you my life.

- erase the dot

I've corrected this error over and over. I don't blame people who peddle such lies. Anyone who takes Timiprye Sylvia seriously would always end up at the wrong side of events.

It was T, Sylva that started the sycophancy, only to what end we don't know. Perhaps to strike some chord and trigger some happy moments in the south east.

If any educated person ignores the direct meaning of the geographic word " Delta " and by extension " Niger Delta " only to chose Imo as an assumed region with the highest gas reserve, I must say such a persons education is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Zionmdde: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
1. No official data yet to this effect.

2. Southeast has the lowest oil reserves in Nigeria.

3. Southeast has the lowest oil production in the country.

A state/region with the lowest oil reserves could not possibly have the largest gas deposit. The oil deposits is proportional to the amounts of gas reserve underneath.

Countries with large oil desposits have an equal amount of gas in proportion more than countries with small oil reserves.
Southeast, whether Imo, Abia or Anambra ( which has not been officially approved an oil producing status) with the lowest oil deposits have equally the lowest amount of gas reserves in Nigeria.
As we speak, gas consumption in Nigeria is fully an explorative activity of the Niger Delta. Although, in Imo state, the prospective of gas exploration has been highlighted but it is yet to commence full operation.
Let's stop peddling falsehood for chest beating purposes.

- erase the dot
U really sound like an illiterate. So u have no other job dan to go around constituting nuisance
Associated gas deals with oil
But non associated gas has nothing to do with crude oil. Google is ur friend try to use it anytime u are done selling ur suya or shinning shoes.
U can also Google ohaji/egbema gas project
U are really pitiable
Empty skull

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by DeBe32: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Zionmdde:

U really sound like an illiterate. So u have no other job dan to go around constituting nuisance
Associated gas deals with oil
But non associated gas has nothing to do with crude oil. Google is ur friend try to use it anytime u are done selling ur suya or shinning shoes.
U can also Google ohaji/egbema gas project
U are really pitiable
Empty skull

Relax. I was about breaking down the Seplat} project before you intruded.

Nigeria has a total of 200 Trillion cubic feet gas nationwide and currently we have rumours that all 200 Trillion cubic feet is in Imo by some elements who are always hasty to run with information without critical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Simplyleo: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2021

(1)

2023: Restore Peace Before Talking About Presidency – Northern Groups To Souther / Will Arresting NK Stop Insecurities? (pictures) / Kanu, Igboho: Military Dictatorship Rearing Its Head In Democracy - Joe Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.