Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,603 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Genuine 350sqm Lands At Gracias Atlantic View Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine 350sqm Lands At Gracias Atlantic View Estate (85 Views)

Own A House At Gracias Goldstone, Sangotedo Ajah With 9.5m. C Of O / 1 / 2 Bedroom Apartments For Sale In Sangotedo At Gracias Residence Goldstone / Brand New 5 Bedroom Fully Detached For Sale At Atlantic View Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine 350sqm Lands At Gracias Atlantic View Estate by cbi24: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
GENUINE 350SQM LANDS AT Gracias Atlantic View Estate Sangotedo

If you’re looking for a property as a base or for vacations, Gracias Atlantic view estate is the perfect spot to build that dream. having an Oceanside getaway gives you the opportunity to unwind whenever the mood takes you.

Modern life can be stressful, balancing Jobs, bills, relationship, family commitments and running a home doesn’t leave a great deal of time to simply sit back and relax.

Owning an Atlantic view home is the perfect antidote!

*LOCATION* Sangotedo (Eti Osa Local Govt.) Off Monastery Road Lekki.

*TITLE* Government Approved Excision

*LAND SIZES & PRICES*
350sqm - N5,600,000

Only Residentials Plots Available.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Lagos Business School
- Lufasi Park
- Caleb British Int’l School
- Novare Shoprite Mall
- Beaches and Resorts

Some years I ago I saw an advert like this BUT delay to call the company and when I remember to call, the properties were sold out, I will NOT want you to experience the same.

The best thing to do now is to CALL/WHATSAPP ANY OF THESE NUMBERS +2348164741041,+2348028667565 NOW and book for inspection BECAUSE this estate is really in HOT DEMAND.

(1) (Reply)

*gbagada Lettings* *3 Bedrooms* *soluyi Community* / 500sqm Lands In Pinnacle Court, Ebute-lekki / Service Needed: Please Any Agent Around Sango-ota Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.