Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics (2021 Views)

Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics by Danny50: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Bennett hates terrorists pass Donald Trumph infact make i serch about this bad guy again
Re: Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics by Northernblood3: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
lalasticlala and Seun, war has started again, head slamming Terrorists send balloon bombs to Children of True God.

Soon nairaland will be flooded with Terrorists trying to make their Fellow Terrorists in the diaspora look innocent
Re: Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics by nyiamfrank: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
lalasticlala and Seun, war has started again, head slamming Terrorists send balloon bombs to Children of True God.

Soon nairaland will be flooded with Terrorists trying to make their Fellow Terrorists in the diaspora look innocent
I posted this news as early as 5:30 am today. I purposely used "Hamas terrorists" to test the innocence of nairaland mods if they could move it to front page, but up to about 15hours now, the terrorists sympathisers do not consider it front-page worthy.

The terrorists mods especially mynd419 only knows how to ban me if I post janjaw33d or query why Islamic terrorist posts have have a declaration.

One idiot who sells nama even came here and mentioned Christian professor and Muslim terrorist professor... Jamb.... This and that.

They can only ban me on nairaland for I will never stop talking.

Meanwhile, read and study your Qur'an below...

1 Like

Re: Conflict Has Returned Between Israel And Hamas Terrorists - Pics by dnawah(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorists & some APC miscreants were jumping all over nairaland rejoicing over ousting of Netanyahu the other day.They didn't know new Bennett is the core Jewish extremist himself.
Netanyahu was even more considerate and tolerable.This time,Bennett will deal with terrorists in the language they understand grin grin

Bennett my man..NO JOY for Terrorists!
only! This one him bone like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Declare Winner Last Last (video) / Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine / Least Visited Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.