Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Shade Lapido Caution People Who Patronize Actress Selling Beauty Products - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Lapido Caution People Who Patronize Actress Selling Beauty Products (329 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade Lapido Caution People Who Patronize Actress Selling Beauty Products by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Media Personality Shade Lapido caution people who buy skin care products from actress.

The actress shared it's on her insta-stories, where she said "if you have a heart problem, you wouldn't go to car mechanic -you would go to a cardiologist, right; So why in the world would you buy skincare products from actress.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/media-personality-shade-lapido-caution.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Shade Lapido Caution People Who Patronize Actress Selling Beauty Products by 3verblazing(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2021
It's a messed up country
Re: Shade Lapido Caution People Who Patronize Actress Selling Beauty Products by ashewoboy(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Wumi toriola and morili. they are on this tablecheesy.

Them say if you spend on the body, the body will give you the mansion that you desirecheesy.

kimberlywest, what cream do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Childlessness / Flavour, Kcee, Zoro And Harrysong Dancing To Ogene By Zoro / See What Tb Joshua Brother Said His Death. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.