Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today (16739 Views)

Baba Ijesha To Spend 5 Years In Prison, Not 16 Years / Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Olarewaju89:
I thought they had bail him already. Why going to court again, did he commit another rape again?

Bail is obtained as a guarantee that a person will appear in court at a later time. They will then be awaiting trial outside the holding cell, instead of awaiting trial in a holding cell.

It doesn't mean the suspect has been exonerated.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by jurgyvideos: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Good
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Parmeeh(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Long overdue
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by PqsMike: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
....Thats better.... all the media trials can rest now
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Didi2d(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Olarewaju89:
I thought they had bail him already. Why going to court again, did he commit another rape again?

Not all cases make one free after bail
Bail doesn't mean you're free completely, you will still have to go to court for the case to
be concluded the case.
Then if he is found guilty, the judge will pronounce judgement
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Olarewaju89: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Bail is obtained as a guarantee that a person will appear in court at a later time. They will then be awaiting trial outside the holding cell, instead of awaiting trial in a holding cell.

It doesn't mean the suspect has been exonerated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Olarewaju89: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Didi2d:

Not all cases make one free after bail
Bail doesn't mean you're free completely, you will still have to go to court for the case to
be concluded the case.
Then if he is found guilty, the judge will pronounce judgement

Alright

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Babaflenjor: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Sugardick: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
We hope to hear a fair judgment

Mixture is not good for your body
oga fvck off my mentions and don't ever quote me again mtchew.
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Sugardick: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2021
nzeobi:

What are you really saying
All I'm saying is this is Nigeria. a celebrity will never go to jail because he's caught on camera trying to persuade a girl for sex. This is not Amelica na niaija we dey the only reason this went to court is because of the media outcry nothing go happen to the man... except maybe just a finished career in the movie industry which is not 100% sure.
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by naija1stnigar(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Sugardick:
Definitely coming out a free man after all the whole saga. Abi e don go jail ni. People wey they caught raping live no dey go jail talkless of the one 'not caught' raping. lol naija na cruise
bros go and try it and let us see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by nzeobi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sugardick:
All I'm saying is this is Nigeria. a celebrity will never go to jail because he's caught on camera trying to persuade a girl for sex. This is not Amelica na niaija we dey the only reason this went to court is because of the media outcry nothing go happen to the man... except maybe just a finished career in the movie industry which is not 100% sure.

Remind of seun egbegbe and his case
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by cutedharmee: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmnnn....It is well!!!
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by elonmuskbaby: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
OmoOshodi:
the day your secret go leak....na here we go dey
LmAooo Pele o secret finder.i give you full authorization go find secrets grin grin tongue

Mr investigative journalist fire dey go grin tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by majorbravo: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Buffalo2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
This case go draw pass draw soup. Abi no be Naija again?
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by yungchop: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought lawyers were on strike. Have they called it off?
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Unless LAGOS (The only state that has domesticated FOI and Rape law) is not working - this guy cannot go scot free

Other career rapists in the league of Clerics and Clergy have all taken their cases to either FCT Abuja or the North because of their favourable outcomes to Men who commit rape - LAGOS must not join the train
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Tboi4real: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
OOdua people republic are so dissalointed in you #Me I no cum you u no cum how come belle cum
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by 9jaRealist: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Gfskw: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Really
Re: Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Happened: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sugardick:
Definitely coming out a free man after WhatsApp Group Links all the whole saga. Abi e don go jail ni. People wey they caught raping live no dey go jail talkless of the one 'not caught' raping. lol naija na cruise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artisan Killed During Illegal Structures’ Demolition In Lagos (Photo) / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.