Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Time To Leave England - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time To Leave England (936 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / PHOTOS Of The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Leave England by oderemo(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2011
woke up this morning and found my car clamped by this rougue company demanding payment close to £600.00 for a parking offence committed last year when i was actually in nigeria. vehicle must have been driven by my son who forgot to pay the tax. i am seeting with rage and feel like parking up and leave for nija ,anyway i actually stay here for few mths but those few mths shall now be reduced to wks/days now.
damn.
Re: Time To Leave England by InkedNerd(f): 12:23pm On May 05, 2011
LOL, you wanna leave a country all because of a boot on your car? Smh. Instead of being mad at England, you should be mad at your son. Was it England that drove your car or was it your son that drove your car? Your anger seems to be misplaced undecided
Re: Time To Leave England by oderemo(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2011
can u help twd the payment.? tym is hard , that is my grouse.
Re: Time To Leave England by iyatrustee(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2011
@ inkerd, abeg leave the man jare. bros feel free to come back to naija jor! here, even if you pack on a wrong place, chances are no body would bother you grin grin grin grin
Re: Time To Leave England by InkedNerd(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ inkerd, abeg leave the man jare. bros feel free to come back to naija jor! here, even if you pack on a wrong place, chances are no body would bother you grin grin grin grin

lol, I wasn't trying to take a jab at him but he made it sound like England was driving his car!! Its the kids fault, not the country.

ode remo:

can u help twd the payment.? tym is hard , that is my grouse.

Help you, no. Help myself, yes. How old is this son of yours anyway? Can't he help pay for the ticket since he's the cause of the whole thing?
Re: Time To Leave England by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2011
iyatrustee:

Dat one na wrong advice o. D moto go just disappear altogether grin
Re: Time To Leave England by iyatrustee(f): 12:44pm On May 05, 2011
^^^^ at least dat way he is carless and he wont have to pay anymoney as demurrage for wrong parking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Time To Leave England by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 05, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ at least dat way he is carless and he wont have to pay anymoney as[b] demurrage for wrong parking [/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesu Oyingbo oooooooo, abeg no kill me with laff jo grin grin grin. I been dey try to bone face for work today and u just managed to ruin 5 hours of hardwork with one post.
Re: Time To Leave England by oderemo(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2011
Help you, no. Help myself, yes. How old is this son of yours anyway? Can't he help pay for the ticket since he's the cause of the whole thing?
under 20. still@uni and struggling.
cant ask him but will add it later to his many debts when he graduated . waiting for that tym. grin
Re: Time To Leave England by InkedNerd(f): 1:16pm On May 05, 2011
ode remo:

under 20. still@uni and struggling.
cant ask him but will add it later to his many debts when he graduated . waiting for that tym. grin

Eh ya, doesn't he have a job? That was very careless of him angry

Oya papa, take good notes on how much money he's cost you [minus tuition] and present him with a bill on graduation day. Honestly, I really don't like visitations like this when children cost their parents extra money cry
Re: Time To Leave England by obowunmi(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2011
Funny posts.
Re: Time To Leave England by Jackieugo(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2011
You're not setting a good example by running away from this minor thing. Make your son pay the bill and teach him a lesson shocked.
Re: Time To Leave England by suxes2005(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2011
Hire an acct as well to calculate interest towards d time d guy will gradu8.
Re: Time To Leave England by oderemo(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2011
have paid the £600.00 , merc. released ,bank balance depleted .still fuming and need to reorganise .
will teach him a lesson on how not to forget to pay ticket fines. will choose the tym and place to act. grin grin
Re: Time To Leave England by Phate07(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2011

Am sure you wont be missed. Bon voyagé!
Re: Time To Leave England by 10cirenoh: 7:11pm On May 06, 2011
Send me the money and i will beg the queen on your behalf, how about you send me 60%, keep 40% and i do the pleading for pardon?
Re: Time To Leave England by oderemo(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2011
Am sure you wont be missed. Bon voyagé
have had my fare share of the country after over yrs and yrs and yrs of jollyfication grin grin grin
started frm the bottom and work my way up. cant complain.
its just the cruel way u have to pay £600.00 for one £80.00 ticket.
anywaz thats life. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Film In A Box| Africa Film Academy Training Workshop / A Man Claiming To Be Jesus. / Dbanj, Iceprince, Darey And Naeto C All Win At Channel O Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.