Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes (69469 Views)

How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) / “Politicians Not Different From Prostitutes” – Sheikh Gumi / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 143WaZoBia: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
Yaradua's brothers were good men but died at young age
Yaradua was ill before he died? Can you say the same about the general?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Patrioticman007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
SoNature:
Al-Mustapha should move on, Nigeria has already moved on.

Meanwhile, I remember this name, President Yasser Arafat. Nobody is talking about 2-state solution these days.

No be today person begin like news. grin

The European & American hypocrites are happy with the apartheid one state rule.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by kkboy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
So Palestinians actually killed Abacha
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Ashirioluwa: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thanks for the information but I don’t think telling us how the man really died is going to help us solve anything because he was part of the leaders that put us in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by inokia: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ehnnnn, so what should we do with this now?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by mukthar2000(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Who care about what kill the heartless goat

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by nubiangod9(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
It must have been Novichok nerve agent, designed by the Russians, it was used on Kim Jon Un's brother that year. Or some kind of CIA reagent, what do I know
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
One thing about Abacha's 'death'...he was probably not well for several months prior

The previous year, the then President of Mali, in a speech at an ECOWAS meeting after praising Abacha in the speech, then called on him to step aside 'for his health's sake'.

Also that same year, Abacha was out of circulation for months on end, before reappearing at a conference organized by Nigerian accountants.

The man was not in good health for some time prior to his collapse, so his death was not necessarily unexpected, if one was following the signs.

(And I now tend not to believe the Indian hoes story, as well as the poisoned apple tale too)

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by ephraim18(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Who cares... He's dead long ago and rotten... Will the news stop Fulani bandits or stop lie lie Muhammad from lying

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Bahun(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin angry grin
omgtzsammie:

can dis palestinian handshaker visit nigeria again? e get wetin i wan check
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/16/abacha-didnt-die-after-eating-apples-from-prostitutes-al-mustapha/
of what relevance is this news to the present situation of the economy. Mtchewwwww
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by RichBoy247: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Handshake from Palestine.

Yes, it was in arrangement with the Western imperialists. Abacha had became a pain in the ass if every living thing on Earth. Even plants and animals were uncomfortable with Abacha's continues existence.

The same Western imperialists had to balance the evil equation by taking out MKO also

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Euegene100001: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na so Buhari go still turn cold this year
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:
If Abacha was a good man, a whole president will not just die like foul. And you stupid man knew he was killed by your Islamic brothers from Palestine yet nothing was done until today. You are granting stupid interview after many years. As ordinary Palestine killed our sitting President just like that. I feel very angry reading this. How can sane people take such thing lightly? Just how? All because y’all want to replace the man? Well una never even talk wetin kill MKO wey be good man na abacha own una go talk? Useless people.
He has already said that of Abiola, he said that his people knew what killed Abiola
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Bighead95(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
omgtzsammie:

can dis palestinian handshaker visit nigeria again? e get wetin i wan check

� � Africans
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 143WaZoBia: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
DMerciful:
Who voted for Abacha? What made him a sitting president? A criminal who stole the people's mandate was killed like a criminal! Rubbish!

Brother. No one has the right to kill the president of a sovereign state. Why is Nigeria like this? Because Abacha was a northerner doesn’t mean we should let people from another country come and kill him. They help you kill Abacha thank God it didn’t get more than this bad. You see what happened in Libya after Khadaffi. That could be us too.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by hybridblood07(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abacha was also ill because his health was unstabled. I know a lot of people hate Abacha because he printed/or looted money but the fact remains, Nigerian economy was good and he did not travel like Buhari. I'll pick Abacha over any Head of state anytime anyday forget the Corruption part.
143WaZoBia:

Yaradua was ill before he died? Can you say the same about the general?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by J2381: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Is AL Mustapha insinuating that Yasir Arafat had something to do with Abacha's death.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
ipodstinks:
Apple or not, he sha don die and rotten away. Make we hear word.
gbam
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Almaigaa: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
These are the real men
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by RichBoy247: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Euegene100001:
Na so Buhari go still turn cold this year

No be for my mouth you go hear that one
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
The Apple is likely to have something to do with it..

Prostitutes arrived from abroad with Apples to play with you. Apples that wasn’t bought in Nigeria.. But sha, e don go..

I read it somewhere that Abacha regime was good but brutal? Is this true? The economy wasn’t so bad during Abacha’s rule?

??
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by castrokins(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh, So, The Palestinian Gave Him Corona Virus?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Euegene100001: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na me talk am . When e don happen I go still quote u again see u soon
RichBoy247:

No be for my mouth you go hear that one
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Safemoon: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin We know but the apples tale sounds more nice to the ears, he was a useless bigoted vulture. His loot is still being returned over 20 years after his death, only the dullard is trying to break his record in looting.

Try to u said.the idiot from daura looting is something else they reloot looted fund and even borrow from China to loot.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
We should all know the western nations killed him conspiring with the late Arafat of Palestine ....they infected a niddle with cancer and put inside the late Bob Marley canvass and that was it.

The security guard had a radiation hand glove on his hand...so a handshake infused and transfer the radioactive elements straight into the late General body.if only his physicians were aware of this.
The west fear him as he defile them, there antics, bad policies towards third world nations and even strive under there heavy sanctions on us.dollar rate was stable, things were fine economically.
He told mtn then, N5 per each call, told dstv N1000 for each household across the country monthly. They refuse and he kick them out!

Do you know what marvel them; how can a third world country without air support or air strikes, launch and carry out a successful take over in liberia and serria-Leon by defeating there armed forces and installing back The civilian presidents...we did it, ECOMOG.

This even prompted the U.S. wanting to spy on us by proposing to joint drill to train Nigeria armed forces in peace keeping operation by first starting to visit all our barracks and air force depot at makurdi. Can you imagine that. Late Army chief, Gen Victor Malu vehemently opposed this and the 'i too know' president then OBJ sack all his service chiefs because of Malu resistance justto please the americans.

See America coming to teach us peace keeping missions we have been doing since 1965 in Congo .

In a nutshell, no Apple kill the late General....funny enough some politicians were aware of this plot and kept mute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by imoh4king(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sir, if there is anyway that Palestine security aide will return to Nigeria to shake Bubu, Lai Moh, Garba Sh....and co., he will be the best thing to happen for now....
After DAT, he will shake all stakeholders in PHCN, Military especially Police, All Governors excluding Lagos State Governor ...
E be like say that handshake no go fit go round.
Corrupt sycophants too plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by RichBoy247: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

He has already said that of Abiola, he said that his people knew what killed Abiola

Since he knows, he should let us know.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by VictorUSA(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
So what are you saying now? we should start blaming the palestinian who shook hands with him?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
Abacha was also ill because his health was unstabled. I know a lot of people hate Abacha because he printed/or looted money but the fact remains, Nigerian economy was good and he did not travel like Buhari. I'll pick Abacha over any Head of state anytime anyday forget the Corruption part.

Our economy was just as bad then as it is now under Abacha.

Plus the price of petrol, and other stuff rose under his regime. We had heavy debts, fuel crisis, etc etc.

And we still had the same old same old corruption. And some insecurity as well.

To say nothing of a dictatorial state. One could be detained incommunicado....for years. No contact with lawyer, nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.