Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward (4033 Views)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Man Hawking Bottle Water In Suit Spotted In Lagos State. Photos / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by viviangist: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic That Made A Rich Igbo Man Reward Her

Sometimes, there are things we do out of the love, passion and affection we have for others. This is the case of an unnamed "Hawker" whose picture was posted by a rich Igbo Man few hours ago.

Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah. Photo Credit: Facebook.

The rich Igbo Man, named Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah celebrated his wife's (Omosmart Trinity) birthday hours ago. In the spirit of celebration, he rewarded a "hawker" who took out her time to writing something he loves on her hawking plastic. Check out what was written on the plastic in the picture below:

The Hawker took out her time in writing "happy birthday omosmart Trinity" on her hawking plastic. After the rich man came across the picture, he said he would definitely sponsor her with business capital. See the screenshot below to read the full thing written by the man:

The picture and the kind act of the well known businessman led to several comments from Nigerians. See them below:
From the comments read, it appear that many persons feel so good that the "Hawker" wished the rich man's wife a happy birthday in a special way which ended in rewards from the man. At least, she may never have expected anything from her simple act of love. I think this teaches us that, the blessing of God can come in any and at any time. The "Hawker" might not have thought of being rewarded with a business capital, God just did his wonders. Do remember that God is and would always be a wonderful God. On this end, I'm putting out to you all that, as long as you keep striving to make ends meet legally and lawfully, God will definitely reward your efforts sooner or later. Just exercise more patience and endurance, you shall make it in life.

Written By Mr. Donald

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by hslbroker2(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by illicit(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
She is innovative
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by Pmpm: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2021
wink
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by sunshineV(f): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
humans helping humans. worship humans
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by Flexherbal(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na her day break!

More blessings to both of them.
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by Khd95(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
igbo business people, i carry my right hand take cut cap for una three times cool

these people are good with business and making money, if only they got a shot at the presidency and run it like their personal business, naija go flourish

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by Nuelito: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by RenaissanceGuy: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Khd95:
igbo business people, i carry my right hand take cut cap for una three times cool

these people are good with business and making money, if only they got a shot at the presidency and run it like their personal business, naija go flourish
Aside Ebonyi, how are the other south eastern states performing, for you to come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by TruthOverFacts: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
viviangist:
Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic That Made A Rich Igbo Man Reward Her

Sometimes, there are things we do out of the love, passion and affection we have for others. This is the case of an unnamed "Hawker" whose picture was posted by a rich Igbo Man few hours ago.

Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah. Photo Credit: Facebook.

The rich Igbo Man, named Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah celebrated his wife's (Omosmart Trinity) birthday hours ago. In the spirit of celebration, he rewarded a "hawker" who took out her time to writing something he loves on her hawking plastic. Check out what was written on the plastic in the picture below:

The Hawker took out her time in writing "happy birthday omosmart Trinity" on her hawking plastic. After the rich man came across the picture, he said he would definitely sponsor her with business capital. See the screenshot below to read the full thing written by the man:

The picture and the kind act of the well known businessman led to several comments from Nigerians. See them below:
From the comments read, it appear that many persons feel so good that the "Hawker" wished the rich man's wife a happy birthday in a special way which ended in rewards from the man. At least, she may never have expected anything from her simple act of love. I think this teaches us that, the blessing of God can come in any and at any time. The "Hawker" might not have thought of being rewarded with a business capital, God just did his wonders. Do remember that God is and would always be a wonderful God. On this end, I'm putting out to you all that, as long as you keep striving to make ends meet legally and lawfully, God will definitely reward your efforts sooner or later. Just exercise more patience and endurance, you shall make it in life.

Written By Mr. Donald

cc; lalasticlala

The catchy part for me is the way she wrote the birthday message, designed with sliced garden egg (aƱara). Such a nice work of art. That's not painting ooo, that's sliced garden egg...
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by doctore212(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2021
I need better olosho for akwa
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by Enthroned: 1:56am On Jun 17, 2021

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/5PFVQN.html
Re: Checkout What This 'Hawker' Wrote On Her Hawking Plastic - See Reward by HQofGilhem: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2021
The only way to be saved from perishing is by believing in Jesus Christ and seeking above where He sitteth on the right hand of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Spootted With Spartacus Actress, Viva Bianca / Pix Of A 14yrs Old Indian Boy Trapped In An Old Body / Rihanna Shares Nude Bathroom Photo With Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.