Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I've Dated All Tribes & Races Of Man Including China, India, Asia- Huddah Munroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Dated All Tribes & Races Of Man Including China, India, Asia- Huddah Munroe (326 Views)

Huddah Munroe Celebrates Three Months Without Sex (photo) / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Dated All Tribes & Races Of Man Including China, India, Asia- Huddah Munroe by Lagoontimes: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2021
I've dated all race and tribes of man - There are over 20 million tribes in the World with races of man also many in different continent of the World.
A popular socialite, Huddah Munroe has revealed on her Instastories that she have dated almost people from these tribes and races. This was made available on her Instagram account yesterday and have been broadcaster on different blogs few minutes she made such available.
Among the races of man she have dated includes china, India, Asia and many more. The revelation is deep and her fans are getting talking moment she posted this on her Instagram account.

READ FURTHER THROUGH THIS WEB LINK
https://radiustimes.com/ive-dated-all-tribes-races-of-man-including-china-indian-asian-in-this-world-huddah-munroe/

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Send A Warning Message To Buhari & Senate Over Nigeria Debt & Loans / Popular Socialite, Gyt Shares Message Late T.B. Joshua Gave Him, Shed Tears / Davido’s Daughter And Tiwa Savage’s Son Reveal Their Memories Of Late Obama Dmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.