Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Na Who Say Make You Go Date All Races -actor Uba Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Who Say Make You Go Date All Races -actor Uba Michael (317 Views)

Uba Michael, UBACLE Group Boss Marries Wife Traditionally In Benin(photos) / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Who Say Make You Go Date All Races -actor Uba Michael by ifysblog: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Na who say make you go date all races -Actor Uba Michael tackles socialite Huddah Monroe over her post about Nigerian men

Nollywood Actor Uba Michael has taken his verified Instagram account to tackle socialite Huddah Monroe over her post about Men.

The actor took it personal and wrote on Instagram replying on the post the socialite Huddah Monroe made on her Instagram story.

Actor Uba Michael tackles socialite Huddah Monroe over her post about Nigerian men
Huddah Monroe

She wrote;

I have dated almost all races in the world. For experiment. Even Chinese, Indian, Lool! I know Asian for sure isn’t my cup of tea.

In black community a Nigerian is headache. HEADACHE. Not bad for enjoyment but not to settle useless you wanna die Young ok. Life is about choice. Also not my cup of tea.. CONTINUE READING..
https://skypertrend.com/2021/06/16/na-who-say-make-you-go-date-all-races-actor-uba-michael-tackles-socialite-huddah-monroe-over-her-post-about-nigerian-men/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ka3na Says She Met With Praise In The House But He Only Lasted 5 Second / Top Biggest Nigerian Celebrities No One Can Hate / Wizkid Sings About Women, While I Sing About Real Life - BURNA BOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.