Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Location Scout/manager - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Location Scout/manager (290 Views)

Location Scout/manager Available / Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Location Scout/manager by Hatmanphobia(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2021
I am an experienced location scout/manager with a lot of credits to my card.

I can get you any location you want within a short period of time. Anywhere in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan and so on.

Contact me for you short videos, music shoot, movies, video ads, I got all the locations on lock. Both interior and exterior shoots are allowed in the best of the estates in Lagos.

I have nice furnished apartment for you and I also work with your budget and ensure you are satisfied.

Send me your brief now.... Let's work together
Re: Location Scout/manager by tammyf: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hatmanphobia:
I am an experienced location scout/manager with a lot of credits to my card.

I can get you any location you want within a short period of time. Anywhere in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan and so on.

Contact me for you short videos, music shoot, movies, video ads, I got all the locations on lock. Both interior and exterior shoots are allowed in the best of the estates in Lagos.

I have nice furnished apartment for you and I also work with your budget and ensure you are satisfied.

Send me your brief now.... Let's work together
So what about the east?

(1) (Reply)

The Eternals New Trailer 2021 (Watch Here) / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight Dirty, Exchange Bitter Words (video) / Stainless Queen: Fans Has Labelled Her As The New Janemena Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.