Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Interview With President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Interview With President Muhammadu Buhari (148 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Interview With President Muhammadu Buhari by Codedsamkeys: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
I have been privileged to interview quite a number of world leaders in the course of my journalism career. These include President Olusegun Obasanjo, President Ketumile Masire of Botswana, President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Commonwealth Secretary-General Shridath Ramphal, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan etc..not to talk of holding the microphone across the world in the presence of countless Presidents in my then capacity as President Goodluck Jonathan’s spokesperson. But no other encounter held as much memory and nostalgic feelings for me as my return to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa on Wednesday, June 9 to interview Nigerian incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

It was my first return, not to the Villa itself, but to the President’s Residence since President Jonathan was driven out of that environment on May 29, 2015. As I walked from the parking lot in the Residence as we call it, I took in the familiar surroundings. I recalled I used to walk along the same paths, on a daily basis, as frequently as duty demanded. One day, we all followed our principal out of the Main Gate. How transient power can be. A sense of home and exile is definitely imprinted on the pavestones in the corridors of power. Today, you can pound it as if you were the mason who arranged the interlocking stones. Tomorrow, you could be exiled by circumstances from the same space, and your brief sojourn, with the effluxion of time, becomes a distant, fading memory.
https://thejournalnigeria.com/interviewing-president-buhari/
Re: My Interview With President Muhammadu Buhari by illicit(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Sir Azuka Okwuosa Celebrates With Fathers On Father's Day / Okwuosa:apc Surest Candidate Foranambra Governorship Ticket* / Endsars Protester Who Gave Birth In Prison Regains Freedom Temporarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.