Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) (36228 Views)

Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Soludo is the most powerful and intelligent among them

He wins any day any time

Have you checked this guy profile??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by kings11ng(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Ahead Of Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4f47hm3eg

Barely few weeks to the Anambra governorship Primary, leading governorship aspirant of the party, Dr. Godwin Maduka, was guest of Mrs.Amina Titi Abubakar, wife of Nigeria's former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku in Abuja at the weekend.

The visit was in fulfilment of Dr. Maduka's promise to visit the Atikus after the wife of the former Vice President had led officials of her NGO, WOTCLEF, to visit Dr. Maduka in the United States.

The Orumba born medical practitioner, had during Mrs Atiku's visit to the U.S, took her and her WOTCLEF team on inspection of his State of the art world class hospitals in the U.S

WOTCLEF is an NGO of the wife of the former Vice President, committed to the eradication of trafficking of persons, child labour and violent abuses of the rights of women and society, with focus on trafficking, Child labour, abuse of the rights of women, children and HIV/AIDS.

Dr.Maduka is the founder of world renowned Las Vegas Pain Institute,in Las Vegas, U.S.

Maduka and the Atikus enjoy strong relationship which dates back many years ago.

Speaking during his visit to the Atikus, at the weekend in Abuja, Maduka, who was warmly received on arrival by wife of the former Vice President, commended the great works of Mrs. Abubakar and her WOTCLEF team.

He pledged to identify and support the objectives of the organization, which is "Humanity First"

In her response, Mrs Atiku eulogized Dr.Maduka, and prayed for the success of his governorship ambition.

Dr. Maduka was accompanied on the visit by Chairman of his Campaign Organization, Sir Nwabueze Ezeani (Nwataanayoeze).

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/06/ahead-of-anambra-pdp-guber-primary.html

Wait you visited titi and atiku with different dress? Or you visited them on separate days?
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Whick of the wives

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Almaigaa: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dr Maduka will surely replace Willi Obiano. He seems to be the favourite of their Northern Masters. All the Governors in the EAST were appointed by the North.

North strong sha

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by sigiyaya112: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Built2last:
people with vision don't win politics in Nigeria. unfortunately.

Good luck to him.
Dont be deceived bro there is no vision in Nigerian politics because the Nigerian governmental weak institution was deliberately made to be week so that it does not support any vision for a better tomorrow.

That is why Buhari can wake up one morning and ban Twitter and cryptocurrency without consulting the people through the national assembly but Donald Trump the most power man on earth (as the president of america) could not do the same..

Non of these politicians you see today either PDP, APC or APGA etc are coming to serve the interest of the common man in Nigeria because they already know that Nigeria has the worst and the most useless constitutional governmental institution in the world, so all of them came to take advantage to milk you and i dry without mercy, so when next you hear the word "philanthropist" and philanthropy in Nigeria just know that it is a scam (a bait thrown into the river by a fisher man to catch some fishes)

Read my lips; nothing good will come out Nigeria till our constitution is completely change and the governmental institution made stronger that nobody including the President and the Governors can by pass the rule of law without a heavy consequences, until that is done bro there is no hope for a better Nigeria.

But make i shock you, that is likely to happen grin grin
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by segun18(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Although, I am not a from Anambra state but I hope this Dr Maduka who has proven himself successful abroad should be given the chance to rule but the ball is in the court for Anambra state citizens to decide.
It will be tough for him though because Prof Charles Soludo who is a sound economist that I have respected for many years is also contesting. Wish all of them the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Sholaco: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Atiku the ipob president
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Built2last:
people with vision don't win politics in Nigeria. unfortunately.

Good luck to him.

Aswear down
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by heniford2: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:
Check out his new dressing.
Always pay attention to details.
This is not presidential election.
This his new dressing is a confirmation of his allegiance to the Caliphate like Uzodimma, Umahi and Orji Uzor Kalu. All for who will control the gas.
Ndi be anyị, don't say you were not warned. Anybody can speak English but loyalty lies with the heart.
Maduka is an arm of the Caliphate
zhut the Bleep up
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrkings84:
This Atiku of a man can't make a better president to Buhari. The both have familiar attributes.
I just observed that all these atrocities by buhari government, Herdsmen killings and so on, I haven't seen Atiku come to condemn any. I think he will do worse than buhari sef....

This (ur) sort of comment is sopoz to come from this guy with moniker @falseprophet.
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by tunary(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Soludo is the most powerful and intelligent among them

He wins any day any time
what about buhari? You don't win election by intelligence. It's simply connections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Sunday2021: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Slaves must go and see their masters.
If you know you know
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by HRMK: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
ok,atiku supports maduka!he still has to seek clearance from the godfather of pdp himself ie wike if he wants to win pdp nomination!
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Ikinternational: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lamasta:
This is Soludo's turn Maduka should wait till the next 4 or 8 years

Based on??

If you say it's because he's apga, on my mama, I'll slap you.

This is ikenna. Check my resume. I don't play games
My whole lineage is Anambra. So I'm more than qualified to speak
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by pquaver(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
GLeesMODEL:

Barely few weeks to the Anambra governorship Primary, leading governorship aspirant of the party, Dr. Godwin Maduka, was guest of Mrs.Amina Titi Abubakar, wife of Nigeria's former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku in Abuja at the weekend.

The visit was in fulfilment of Dr. Maduka's promise to visit the Atikus after the wife of the former Vice President had led officials of her NGO, WOTCLEF, to visit Dr. Maduka in the United States.

The Orumba born medical practitioner, had during Mrs Atiku's visit to the U.S, took her and her WOTCLEF team on inspection of his State of the art world class hospitals in the U.S

WOTCLEF is an NGO of the wife of the former Vice President, committed to the eradication of trafficking of persons, child labour and violent abuses of the rights of women and society, with focus on trafficking, Child labour, abuse of the rights of women, children and HIV/AIDS.

Dr.Maduka is the founder of world renowned Las Vegas Pain Institute,in Las Vegas, U.S.

Maduka and the Atikus enjoy strong relationship which dates back many years ago.

Speaking during his visit to the Atikus, at the weekend in Abuja, Maduka, who was warmly received on arrival by wife of the former Vice President, commended the great works of Mrs. Abubakar and her WOTCLEF team.

He pledged to identify and support the objectives of the organization, which is "Humanity First"

In her response, Mrs Atiku eulogized Dr.Maduka, and prayed for the success of his governorship ambition.

Dr. Maduka was accompanied on the visit by Chairman of his Campaign Organization, Sir Nwabueze Ezeani (Nwataanayoeze).

Still on Fulani things.. If you know you know
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Gfskw: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by BruncleZuma: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
It'll end in premium tears
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Iykewhite(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Best candidate for Anambra State governorship election
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Lamasta(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ikinternational:

Based on??

If you say it's because he's apga, on my mama, I'll slap you.

This is ikenna. Check my resume. I don't play games
My whole lineage is Anambra. So I'm more than qualified to speak
And so even if your ancestors are from Anambra what is my business with that nwokem You better drum support for Soludo and heave a sigh of relief grin
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by WeRblessed(f): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Once they start dressing like Fulani, forget about it. They will start thinking like like cows.
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Happened: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
GLeesMODEL:

Barely few weeks to the Anambra governorship Primary, leading governorship aspirant of the party, Dr. Godwin Maduka, was guest of Mrs.Amina Titi Abubakar, wife of Nigeria's former Vice President, WhatsApp Groups 2021 Alhaji Abubakar Atiku in Abuja at the weekend.

Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by kelly72: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:
Check out his new dressing.
Always pay attention to details.
This is not presidential election.
This his new dressing is a confirmation of his allegiance to the Caliphate like Uzodimma, Umahi and Orji Uzor Kalu. All for who will control the gas.
Ndi be anyị, don't say you were not warned. Anybody can speak English but loyalty lies with the heart.
Maduka is an arm of the Caliphate

It is a lie. I am not from Anambra but I can tell you it is a fat lie.
Atiku Abubakar is the only one politician in Nigeria who can win election
in any part of the country without bribing anybody. Why? He is naturally a friend
to all. You don't need to package him or adorn him with Ishiagu cloth or Niger Delta attire
or Buba and Iro to pretend he likes your people. Atiku has his friends, folks and millions
of admirers in Anambra. Identifying with him easily wins you all those people in Anambra State.

The next thing Maduka should do is to reach out to Peter Obi, the best governor Anambra ever had.
If he has these people supporting him, then his main challenger, professor Soludo will have more than enough to chew.

Personally, what he brings in terms of antecedent is intimidating, he only needs to show he has the humility,
wisdom, capacity, selflessness and manifesto matching or surpassing that of Peter Obi. Then he will be set to be governor
of the best State of Igboland.

I like professor Soludo and I wish him the best at all times. Problem right now is that to every discerning Igbo mind,
APGA/Obiano looks set to change its name to APC.

We cannot drown with a drunkard.
Re: Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) by Obyino: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Alex still never leave this man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.