Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 (5957 Views)

2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmm, 69 years really ?

Anyway, here is a recent picture of your 69 90 year old future president of Nigeria and an older pictue a few years ago when he was in his 80s.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by pricklewane: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na wa O make an entire foolish n hopeless tribe continue to have sleepless night over just one mere mortal man because he is of the superior Yoruba tribe. Shuuuu !

Tufia ! May no soul I know or will ever know come from such a truly pathetic n foolish tribe.

I rebuke u n your entire tribe IJN. Amen.
SavagesWillLose:
Hmm, 69 years really ?

Anyway, here is a recent picture of your 69 90 year old future president of Nigeria and an older pictue a few years ago when he was in his 80s.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
Na wa O make an entire foolish n hopeless tribe continue to have sleepless night over just one mere mortal man because he his of the superior Yoruba tribe. Shuuuu !

Tufia ! May no soul I know or will ever know come from such a truly pathetic n foolish tribe. I rebuke u IJN. Amen.

I support a Yoruba president, even a Hausa president but not an ex drug pusher who keeps inflating his age.

Makinde for president, YES - Makinde.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by IlovePMB: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Most non Igbo Nigerian youths are useless. It seems it is only the Igbos that want the development of this country. But since the Nigerian youths keep supporting their brain dead ancestors for president, Igbos want to have their own country.

Why can't Yorubas rally round Osinbajo who is well learned and has already got some experience in governace at federal level. Yet, an average Yoruba man wants Tinubu. Tufiakwa.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by pricklewane: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is a new one... Lol
Igbos supporting mere commissioner n fake pastor. No wonder you lot dominate the joke industry in Nollywood.

I wonder if the support is borne out of love, hatred or the chronic foolishness I suspect.

IlovePMB:
Most non Igbo Nigerian youths are useless. It seems it is only the Igbos that want the development of this country. But since the Nigerian youths keep supporting their brain dead ancestors for president, Igbos want to have their own country.

Why can't Yorubas rally round Osinbajo who is well learned and has already got some experience in governace at federal level. Yet, an average Yoruba man wants Tinubu. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Sipsum: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

I support a Yoruba president, even a Hausa president but not an ex drug pusher who keeps inflating his age.

Unfortunately for you, your opinion is inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by iokpebholo: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Even fashola will make a better president than this bullon van looter

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Jollylolly(f): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
This is a new one... Lol
Igbos supporting mere commissioner n fake pastor. No wonder you lot dominate the joke industry in Nollywood.

I wonder if the support is borne out of love, hatred or the chronic foolishness I suspect.

Must you comment if really you dont have anything tangible to say? Everybody has the right to stand on where ever he or she wants... That shouldnt be your headache.. I am sure your uncles are rooting for the VP who you shamelessly call name.... Maybe you should tell us if anybody in your family has been elected for a mere counselor before?

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by pricklewane: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
God will punish your entire household. Do you make comment as senseles as this when foolish cursed Igbos air their opinion on NL.

Jollylolly:

Must you comment if really you dont have anything tangible to say? Everybody has the right to stand on where ever he or she wants... That shouldnt be your headache.. I am sure your uncles are rooting for the VP who you shamelessly call name.... Maybe you should tell us if anybody in your family has been elected for a mere counselor before?

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by owobokiri(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
He looks like Ogwugwu Ókwa Umueshi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by FarahAideed: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
This man might just be 90 with the stature I see
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
God will punish your entire household. Do you make comment as senseles as this when foolish cursed Igbos air their opinion on NL.

Seun
Lala
Mynd

Rule 2
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Man is turning to ghost... I mean living ghost.. with all his bullions and billions

... and still no one make peace with his creator ... very Greedy old human.

The real Buhari is even more fresh and healthy than this imp

What’s my business

Tinubu must contest for President
No excuses.
No twist of Yoruba narratives

See as he be.

3 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Jackson105: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Man is turning to ghost... I mean living ghost.. with all his bullions and billions

... and still no one make peace with his creator ... very Greedy old human.

The real Buhari is even more fresh and healthy than this imp

What’s my business

Tinubu must contest for President
No excuses.
No twist of Yoruba narratives

See as he be.

I will be here to supply you sniper, if Tinubu become president in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by IgweOfNnewi: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mazi Akanbi Bola Ahmed Tinubu don't mind them, the dark dots and baby factory ritualism drug trafficking criminals, ignore those that their father's name cannot even open toilet talk more of government house coming here to wail and cry, they are just like dogs barking at the moon.

3 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jackson105:

I will be here to supply you sniper, if Tinubu become president in 2023

You will have to drink it because tha man cannot rule Nigeria and he deep down knows..

Na North Yoruba Dey count on ba? cheesy

Northerners are not fools and can never be slaves to yoruba

Only if Yoruba alone can make him president

Hold your sniper fridge it and drink

2 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Monogamy: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
The children of hate was disappointed to see Tinubu back in the country after their favourite media has misled them about Tinubu being hospitalized..

Make you people continue with free campaign for Tinubu.. You are only making him more popular

2 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by ejanla077: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
His 90 year old picture

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Even Yoruba people won’t vote this man in odua republic..

Talk more of Federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu must contest...
North have 70million votes to dash him

Pls run Oga Tinubu.. as a kingmaker .. you’re the President already grin

Yoruba and media noise

Sani don tell am wen next he visit north he should come with interpreter ... Only if Yoruba know by what he means.

Tinubu must contest

3 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Jackson105: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

You will have to drink it because tha man cannot rule Nigeria and he deep down knows..

Na North Yoruba Dey count on ba? cheesy

Northerners are not fools and can never be slaves to yoruba

Only if Yoruba alone can make him president

Hold your sniper fridge it and drink

You will get sense last last, I guess the north are slaves when they voted for Abiola against Tofa their son.

I will keep the sniper for you, don't worry grin
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jackson105:

You will get sense last last, I guess the north are slaves when they voted for Abiola against Tofa their son.

I will keep the sniper for you, don't worry grin

grin
And you think Tinubu is Abiola

Haba this Yoruba kids sef.. and what happened to abiola after all his Yoruba noise ?

Or didn’t the vote for Awolowo in 79’n 83’

3 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Monogamy: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Even Yoruba people won’t vote this man in odua republic..

Talk more of Federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu must contest...
North have 70million votes to dash him

Pls run Oga Tinubu.. as a kingmaker .. you’re the President already grin

Yoruba and media noise

Sani don tell am wen next he visit north he should come with interpreter ... Only if Yoruba know by what he means.

Tinubu must contest

You have been shouting Tinubu must contest, are there no credible people from your region that you can market?

Why should people even be putting mouth in the presidential election in Nigeria when your region don't ha e the balls to contest
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

You have been shouting Tinubu must contest, are there no credible people from your region that you can market?

Why should people even be putting mouth in the presidential election in Nigeria when your region don't ha e the balls to contest

Oga power returns to North..

Forget your jargons..

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Monogamy: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Oga power returns to North..

Forget your jargons..

Power returns to North without election right?

You see the reason why you people shouldn't be putting mouth in presidential election cos we know una favourite position
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Buhari is the last president of Apc.. and the only President of Apc.

Weda south like it or not... they must vote.

I love Yoruba people presidential hallucinations.. e make the whole thing sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Power returns to North without election right?

You see the reason why you people shouldn't be putting mouth in presidential election cos we know una favourite position

Atimes you sound daft... Na why I Dey always shun your post e no Dey make sense...

Which one be without election again

And which people be “una”.. reason naa helinues... haba nwnna!

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Monogamy: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Atimes you sound daft... Na why I Dey always shun your post e no Dey make sense...

Which one be without election again

And which people be “una”.. reason naa helinues... haba nwnna!

It's typical of you to try to divert from the topic of discussion... When you said power returns to north, would they be given on the platter of gold or through ballot?

Except if you want to be mischievous, you can not say you did not understand the una part .

Stop being quarter clever
Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
2023... I’m only encouraging Tinubu to run for President
He should bribe all Northerners with his bullion’s and visit Mecca

He should also bribe all south south since Yoruba people are closer to south south grin

He should then make attempt to bribe igbos .. since they love money and can sell their life for 20 nairA..

Yoruba people..

They think say Na only dem have agenda grin

4 Likes

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

It's typical of you to try to divert from the topic of discussion... When you said power returns to north, would they be given on the platter of gold or through ballot?

Except if you want to be mischievous, you can not say you did not understand the una part .

Stop being quarter clever

Is there any other democratic process of electing people ?

Una...
I can come from any part of Nigeria except Yoruba land...
My people knows me too well..

So keep ‘una” to yourself..

E means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Coldshisha: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
cool

Trump , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , Angel Markel , Nana akofu, Saudis Ruler are all older than Tinubu yet they lead their country perfectly well

Yeye Bello is a young man ,, Dino Melaye is a young man, Macron is another young man and all three men have proven that leadership is more about experience rather than physical strength

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
North has been quite for a reason

We want Tinubu as President grin

Buhari lost his cool... too quick and rant out ..

Since Tinubu is counting on North now .. not Buhari again

80million votes is waiting

1 Like

Re: Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 by Asgard73: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Trump , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , Angel Markel , Nana akofu, Saudis Ruler are all older than Tinubu yet they lead their country perfectly well

Yeye Bello is a young man ,, Dino Melaye is a young man, Macron is another young man and all three men have proven that leadership is more about experience rather than physical strength

Exactly

Age is just a number... experience sum it all.

Tinubu for President grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Workers Write Oyetola, Demand Payment Of Salary Arrears / Ogun Pdp Elects New State Executives / 2019: As Zoning Threatens Plateau PDP After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.