Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital (2620 Views)

How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital / MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in / PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER. Make 50% Of Any Capital In 4 Weeks ***updated*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
*Modified and Updated on 10/8/2021*

Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112

Download MT5 from play store and then login with this my live account login and password to observe and track your money

Broker: Deriv Limited

Server: Deriv-Server

Login: 492945

Password: @10passworD@10

I have a verified account on deriv and I'm a trader with 4yrs of experience I've studied the market and knows my way around it which means I can make constant profit with out loss I can send you proof if you want

With my knowledge I want to help people by growing their funds and giving them 5% daily payouts will be weekly but your daily interest is 5% if you're at Enugu we can meet face to face and you get to know me more I will provide all my government identification ID to ensure the safety of your funds

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Here are few of my trades making profit without loss is my top priority

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
More

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
And these are today's updated trades 10kDollar was deposited on the 9th of this June and the account has been doubled to almost 21kDollars under a week today is 16th that's making 7 days like I said I can make good daily profit and if you invest with me your daily percentage will be 2%

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Once you study a particular market and learn the entry and exit plans you'll never make any loss and most importantly controlling your greed will go along way
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Aloysius10:
I have a verified account on deriv and I'm a trader with 4yrs of experience I've studied the market and knows my way around it which means I can make constant profit with out loss I can send you proof if you want

With my knowledge I want to help people by growing their funds and giving them 2% daily payouts will be weekly but your daily interest is 2% if you're at Enugu we can meet face to face and you get to know me more I will provide all my government identification ID to ensure the safety of your funds
I'm just a passerby, but if u want to get client why not do the marketing with old nairaland account not new one, that's the only way client can contact u
I'm just a passerby

4 Likes

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I'm just a passerby, but if u want to get client why not do the marketing with old nairaland account not new one, that's the only way client can contact u
I'm just a passerby
like I said I'm ready to provide all proof of identification and any documentation that can be used to locate me anywhere
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Here is today's trades being 17th look at the date and time 1500$ profit made so far this morning

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Aloysius10:
And these are today's updated trades 10kDollar was deposited on the 9th of this June and the account has been doubled to almost 21kDollars under a week today is 16th that's making 7 days like I said I can make good daily profit and if you invest with me your daily percentage will be 2%
here is the balance i
Aloysius10:
Here is today's trades being 17th look at the date and time 1500$ profit made so far this morning
here is the balance of the account

1 Share

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by SavageResponse(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Aloysius10:

If truly you're making a profit of $1,500 so easily then you don't need another person's money to trade!

3 Likes

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Aloysius10:

With my knowledge I want to help people by growing their funds and giving them 2% daily payouts will be weekly but your daily interest is 2% if you're at Enugu we can meet face to face and you get to know me more I will provide all my government identification ID to ensure the safety of your funds
here is today's trade taking few minutes ago made over 2000$ just now

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2021
This is the account balance so far from 10,000$ to over 25,000$ under a week that's from 9th of this month to today 18th

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

If truly you're making a profit of $1,5000 so easily then you don't need another person's money to trade!
I'm not looking for another person's money I am running an investment with this account to help those who need daily income I'm not begging for funds if anyone whish to grow his or her money they can reach out to me I help them make extra income without stress
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Aloysius10:
here is today's trade taking few minutes ago made over 2000$ just now
feel free to check the date and time on this trade
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by SavageResponse(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Aloysius10:
This is the account balance so far from 10,000$ to over 25,000$ under a week that's from 9th of this month to today 18th

There is no Nigerian alive who will be making easy money then come online to share his secrets in public.

We already know these results you're posting are fake so stop deceiving yourself!

4 Likes

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

There is no Nigerian alive who will be making easy money then come online to share his secrets in public.

We already know these results you're posting are fake so stop deceiving yourself!
not all Nigerians are selfish or stingy and if it's fake kindly show proof

1 Like

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by SavageResponse(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aloysius10:
not all Nigerians are selfish or stingy and if it's fake kindly show proof

Oga there is no Nigerian (myself included) who will make $15,000 in one week through an easy means then come online to share the news and secret freely

The results you're posting here is as fake as can be! angry

Go and read these threads and see how people who tried this rubbish were caught and exposed so I already know your modus operandi

https://www.nairaland.com/6439337/latest-experiment

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/567

If you continue posting these fake results I will call all Nairaland's in-house forex trading experts and they will come here and open your nyash in public!!!

1 Like

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

Oga there is no Nigerian (myself included) who will make $15,000 in one week through an easy means then come online to share the news and secret freely

The results you're posting here is as fake as can be! angry

Go and read these threads and see how people who tried this rubbish were caught and exposed so I already know your modus operandi

https://www.nairaland.com/6439337/latest-experiment

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/567

If you continue posting these fake results I will call all Nairaland's in-house forex trading experts and they will come here and open your nyash in public!!!
the trade is not fake like I said if you need proof contact me and I will show you

IF YOU DOUT CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND DEPOSIT 10K$ AND THEN SEND YOUR MT5 LOGIN AND SEE IF I WON'T MAKE SAME PROFIT ON IT EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON( DERIV . COM ) AND THEN DOWNLOAD MT5 FROM YOUR STORE AND REGISTER DEPOSIT AND SEND MT5 LOGIN AND WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT GROW THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN HERE
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Here is today's trades look at the date and time

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
And here is the account balance from 10k$ to 33k$

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Feel free to reach out to me if you'll like to be receiving 2% of your money daily
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
I have to reason to steal from anyone because I have the knowledge to make money and that knowledge is a God gift so I'm using it to help people as you can see my proof of identification is provided and I can be tracked and traced anywhere this is to show how sincere I am
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
First person here to join thanks for the trust my work will surely speak for me

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Will be updating the payout in a week time as promised
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
5% is what I'm giving out daily for now
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Here was his deposit yesterday

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Aloysius10:
Here was his deposit yesterday
his payout next week will be 34k naira
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Creating group
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
We can make our country a better place if people like me join hands together to help our fellow

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Aloysius10:
We can make our country a better place if people like me join hands together to help our fellow
this is how easy it is to make money profit of 1,500$+ made just now as you can see the time and date on the profit

Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by yomifola(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please, dash me small money abeg?
Re: It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital by yomifola(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Or better still.. Make I join with 2k and u go help me add up to do like 10k plan or so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria / How To Invest 500 Naira And Grow It Into 24K Regularly. / Get 10$ Everyday For Doing Surveys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.