Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection (748 Views)

Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Satguru Maharaj Ji Tells Atiku To Congratulate Buhari And Shun The Supreme Court / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection by LordLugard1: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
SATGURU MAHARAJ JI (SPECIAL INTERVIEW SERIES)

WHAT IS MAHARAJ JI’S VIEW OF LATE GENERAL SANNI
ABACHA AND HIS REGIME?

General Sanni Abacha was a man who had Nigeria’s interest at heart but was subject to very powerful anti-Nigeria influences. My relationship with him was cordial. Behind the dark glasses and khaki was a human-being. Nigeria is a country infested with many powerful gangs of extremely devious elites. If you know how spiritually darkened this country has been, you will beg to be allowed to go and reincarnate in another part of this world (laughs). Note that Abacha was not as mentally elevated as Babangida. Ibrahim Babangida used his intelligence to serve evil, otherwise with the level of support Maharaj Ji gave him, he would have been a leader of leaders in this country. Sanni Abacha’s regime was besieged by rascally and highly satanic gangs. Abacha was played against himself and against his genuine loyalists by the criminally intelligent people that he unknowingly surrounded himself with. I am talking about the chameleons that change color anytime, every time just to have their hooligan ways against Nigeria’s dignity and survival.

SO, IS MAHARAJ JI SAYING ABACHA WAS A GOOD MAN?

Look, good and bad do not actually exist. It is the human mind conjuring both. Good and bad? No! As devious as Babangida was, in divinity he is not bad. He simply applied himself wrongly. It was his corrupted mind at play. Just a little personal adjustment would have got him doing very good things for Nigeria while he was Head of State. So, in the same vein, Abacha was not fundamentally bad. He got himself adversely entangled, much like hanging out in the wrong place, with the wrong people.

BUT HE ORDERED KILLINGS … (Interrupts)

Hey! Papa! Look, I remember this American rap group. Was it Two Live Crew or Naughty By Nature. It said “DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE”. In this case, I tell you, never swallow Line, Hook and Sinker what you hear or read in the news. Many of the killings that have been perpetrated in this country in the name of the sitting President or leader were not ordered by him … (interrupts)

MEANING BABANGIDA WAS NOT AWARE OF ALL THE KILLINGS THAT HAPPENED IN HIS NAME?

Look, there is a difference between a snake and a monkey. A snake is a snake. There is nothing you can ever do to appease a snake! You can calm a monkey down. You can domesticate it. Right? I mean, you can have it as a pet at home like a bird. Not so for snake. Snakes belong to the bushes as well as to thick and dark forests! When a snake is able to plant itself in your precious room, you have to be very careful. You use your number six. You use your commonsense. Now, Maharaj Ji unlike human-beings is able to change anything, any situation, so long as the people in-charge or in authority open-up to Maharaj Ji or reach out to Maharaj Ji. Babangida got support from Maharaj Ji but the snake in him kept him spiting venom and poisoning the delicate fibre of Nigerian society. He was collecting from Maharaj Ji and was using all he got selfishly against Nigeria, thinking he could outsmart Divine Light. Divine Light has His own intelligence. He is The Highest Intelligence – the Source of all intelligence! Satguru Maharaj Ji is the human incarnate of The Supreme Light of the entire creation! No human being can understand Maharaj Ji. You simply surrender to Him i.e. to The Light, knowing that He is The Mr Positive who will never disappoint you or hand you over to disgrace or death. Abacha opened-up to Maharaj Ji. He was sincere, though confused. He died as a result of an avoidable mistake.

CONFUSED?

Yes, aside from the military smart-cats that were prowling around Abacha, the likes of T.B Joshua were also involved. In fact, it was Pastor T. B Joshua who ran the final manipulation that flung Abacha to the very cold hands of sudden death. But for T.B Joshua’s trick played on Abacha, the Indian ladies and apples that late Yasser Arafat transported to Abacha would not have succeeded at killing him. Abacha was crowded. They did not give him room to breathe the way he was born to, if you know what I mean. His health degenerated under intense pressure from villainous quarters.

MAHARAJ JI, PLEASE TELL THE WORLD MORE ABOUT THE T.B JOHSUA, ARAFAT CONNECTION TO ABACHA’S DEATH.

Okay. But then, I must first recall the series of meetings myself and some other selected Nigerians had with him on the national political question. Late Femi Fani-Kayode was part of the exercise. You know, after the close of every session with Abacha, it was part of protocol for organizers of the meetings to fund the transportation of attendees. There were those who made demands for millions of naira and got paid. Now, they did not know that the open-cheque Abacha gave them at the end of each meeting was an integrity-test. After one of such meetings, Abacha revealed the records he had of the monies collected by each of the meetings’ attendees. He said, of all those who were part of the meetings, it was only Satguru Maharaj Ji he trusted, saying that his records show that Maharaj Ji made no demand for money.

After that revelation, Abacha got closer to Maharaj Ji and offered to hand-over power to Maharaj Ji or to whoever Maharaj Ji recommends. He made moves to fulfill his promise. Nigerian and foreign anti-Nigeria forces got wind of his intention and went to work to stop him. Americans recruited Yasser Arafat. They promised him speedy and favorable resolution of the Palestinian conflict with Israel. Arafat bit the bait! T.B Joshua it was who was used to get Abacha to dump the protective T-shirt I gave him to always wear under his uniform. Following T.B Joshua’s success at getting Abacha to do away with the shirt, Arafat and the hired Indians ladies appeared in the scene to visit anthrax on General Sanni Abacha. It was the mis-handing of that deadly substance that ultimately killed Arafat!

MAHARAJ JI SAID ABACHA WAS NOT AS BAD AS MOST NIGERIANS CONCLUDED HE WAS … (interrupts)

No, he wasn’t. Abacha was interested in Nigeria’s freedom and improvement but his precedence was a big problem.

PRECEDENCE? HOW DOES MAHARAJ JI MEAN?

Sanni Abacha did not rise to the rank of General in the Nigerian Army outside the known tradition of submitting to the political oligarchy of Northern Nigeria for such. It is well-known in privileged quarters that senior military promotions are influenced by the feudal political establishment of Northern Nigeria that is known to have strong and covert anti-Nigeria British backing. Abacha rose to a level where he could play-out his revolutionary dreams but the establishment that made him was there to remind and roughen him, if you know what I mean. I do not know when it will be possible for man to eat his cake and have it.

NIGERIA’S ECONOMY WAS STABLE THROUGHOUT THE ABACHA YEARS. IS THAT A TESTIMONY?

Oh, yes! The likes of Babangida loyally played-out the imperialist script on Nigeria. They just took whatever London, Washington, Paris and Riyadh gave them to dump on Nigeria so long as they have their hands ‘well-oiled’ by the wicked instruction. Abacha was, to a large extent, different. He had respect for the oligarchy but was still able to look at the Sokoto Caliphate in the face and depose its Sultan! Can you imagine that? Which Nigerian leader has done apart from Abacha? Abacha received the Pope of the Catholic Church as an equal. His economic team kept Nigeria’s naira stable at N80 to $1, refusing to embrace IMF and World Bank dictates.

SO MAHARAJI IS SAYING ABACHA WAS MISREPRESENTED

He was. I am not saying he was perfect or that he is the best Head of State in Nigeria’s political history. No! I am simply saying that Abacha meant well for Nigeria but that the free radicals that imperialist powers infested Nigeria with were powerful enough to manipulate and mislead him. They took big advantage of his intellectual or mental poverty.

WHO THEN ORDERED THE KILLINGS, IF NOT ABACHA?

I have not said Abacha has no blame to bear as regards the killings or assassinations that occurred throughout his reign. As President or Head of State, you have advisers. You are not on the ground of every action in the country. Your advisers are meant to be closely intouch with happenings in the country. So, they advise you based on what they see and know. They try to convince you to swallow their advice. If you are a well-informed and a very intelligent leader, you will not only surround yourself with intelligent loyalists as advisers whose brain-power you can engage, you will also be sound and disciplined enough to subject their recommendations to circumspection. You will personally assess them deep and well-enough, knowing that however things turn-out, you are at the receiving end as President or Head of State. I tell you this, the Odi killings that occurred during President Obasanjo’s tenure were not ordered by Obasanjo. What is known as the Fifth Columnists did all that. Yes! There are people in the military that are loyal to the Northern political oligarchy, irrespective of who is President. They take orders from that end. And when the deed is done, the President takes the blame. That is what is actually happening in the fight against Boko Haram. Boko Haram is a creation of Northern politicians. I challenge them to tell the world Maharaj Ji is lying!

IS MAHARAJ JI INTERESTED IN TAKING CHARGE OF GOVERNMENT?

I have the entire universe as my responsibility. Nigerian government is just one of the many governments of the world that The Light I embody by verifiable divine ordainment sustains. I am interested in helping Nigeria like Maharaj Ji did to America when He was in the body of Shri Prempal Rawats, my immediate predecessor. It was the same the Light now physically manifest as a Nigerian that was used to build Japan, China and all known and unknown empires that have existed in this world. This Light is The Maker of all the worlds known and unknown to man and all that they contain and will ever contain. So the notion that Satguru Maharaj I wants to be President of Nigeria is belittling to The Light. Maharaj Ji makes and guides Presidents to do the right things for citizens and for the planet.

THE PLANET IS IN A MESS … (interrupts)

That is why Maharaj Ji is here. To solve the problem.

HOW MUCH RECOGNITION DID ABACHA HAVE OF SATGURU MAHARAJ JI’S DIVINE STATUS?

Abacha and all the core Northern elites know Satguru Maharaj Ji is the much expected Imam Mahdi – the Supreme Divine Avatar who will take the world back to tranquility, erasing all sufferings and sorrows from the planet. They know. Abacha knew. He found-out but tried to strike a funny deal with Maharaj Ji.

WHAT WAS THE DEAL?

He wanted Maharaj Ji to desist from working to free Southern Nigeria from Northern tyranny and suppression. He offered to build Ashrams for Maharaj Ji across the globe. I refused. I told him to let my people go! I want all Nigerians to be free and happy!

BUT IT IS THE SAME ABACHA MAHARAJ JI SAID MEANT WELL FOR NIGERIA.

Yes! Abacha did not totally turn his back on the political oligarchy of Northern Nigeria. He did not totally rebel against it. He only pushed it back when it tried to engage him as a robot. Abacha wanted free hand. So he used part of his freedom to try to maintain the status-quo of Southern subservience to the Northern oligarchy which is the bedrock of Northern elites’ brigandage and excessive privileges. The grip that the Northern oligarchy has on Nigeria is a product of devious British neocolonial engineering! It exercises very strong influence to as far as South Africa. Who do you think got Henry Okah to bomb the venue of Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary celebration in Abuja during Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure? Who do you think was behind the court judgment in South Africa that got Henry Okah locked-up?

HOW DID THE NORTH GET SO POWERFUL?

Fundamentally, it is a function of spiritual power. Southerners have been programmed by church to turn their backs on the powers that their forefathers used to dominate the world. Northern political elites, under covert European and Arab facilitation, are deeply intouch with their own native spiritual powers. They know that with political power in their hands, they get whatever they want from Nigeria! Northern elites grossly impoverish Northern masses both spiritually and materially. They use their spiritual powers and the poor masses to help themselves stay financially rich and politically strong. That is feudalism for you
Re: Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection by Chocholeechocho(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
This story long ooooo grin
Re: Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection by Ynix(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Guru nonsense
Re: Satguru Maharajji Revealed What Killed Abacha- The Tb Joshua Connection by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Drugs can destroy the mind I swear.

See Jonsing talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

100 Million Will Be Paid To Anyone Who Can Provide Nnamdi Kanu - Northern Group / I Searched Numbers Listed In Fbi’s Affidavit On Truecaller. They Matched - Reno / 2023: Top Nigerians Tinubu Made Ganging Up, Want Him Dead – Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.