Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba (309 Views)

Why I Told Google To Take Down My App ...adamu Garba. / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by WoodWorkingBox: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Politician and one-time presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba has revealed reason for the removal of his Crowwe App on Playstore by Google.

Vanguard recalls Google on Monday, June 14, deleted Crowwe App days after federal government suspended Twitter.

Vanguard learnt some aggreived Nigerians had taken to Playstore to discredit the app following the suspension of Twitter.

Reacting, Garba in a chat with The PUNCH Monday, claimed he asked Google to take down his social media platform from Google Playstore because he needed to update the code.

“We took down Crowwe App because we are trying to update the codes and then put it back up. There are some bugs which we identified which can prevent future downloads so we decided to bring it down, edit the code and then put it back up,” he said.

On whether the app was removed due to the complaints by Nigerians, Garba replied; “Yes, a lot of people have been posting reports but it has no effect on the app. The truth is that before you publish an app, you have to pass through a lot of audits and a lot of these people commenting don’t know.

The app being installed has nothing to do with the user but has everything to do with the app itself. There is a bug affecting the contact list information so we had to submit a support report to take it down which was done. We are almost done with the publishing and we will push it back and it might be installed tonight or tomorrow morning.”

Source - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/why-google-deleted-my-crowwe-app-adamu-garba/

Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by WoodWorkingBox: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Playstore wahala
Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
We're tired of this lame excuses please. The fact remains that people's privacy ain't safe in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by Xscape1993(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Explain it to your president and his people ooo.
Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by deboysben(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oga your foolishness has cost you alot.

You're a disgrace to Fulani nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by indemnityy: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are a liar, I know your BIG Brother in lying business.

1 Like

Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by chatinent: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought he said it was undergoing maintenance, and they he had to take it down for maintenance?
Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Which App be that? Is it App of learning how to head slam your forehead well to get double blackspot or what?!

2 Likes

Re: Why Google Deleted My App — Adamu Garba by deboysben(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Before you know it they will kuku give this mumu a federal appointment.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Federal Grazing Law, Buhari Should Avoid Tension – Basiru, Senate Sp / And The Lion Roared. / Another Enugu Community Leader Killed In Communal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.