Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja (31880 Views)

Address By Buhari At APC Governors' Forum Meeting / Resolution Of The Northern State Governors Forum Meeting / 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by codekanle(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
The thing pain you ooo
brainpulse:
Meetings of losers, rogues, thieves, corrupts and blood suckers

grin grin Peter Obi looks like errand boy to the Northern guys.

Emeka Iheodioha stood like he doesn't have an idea for the purpose of the meeting
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by akin9ja78(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Only SarakiPeterObi can challenge PDP come 2023. Receive sense the youth are so stupid they wont join hand to vote for Kingsley Mogalu.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by kissdabride: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
BabaIbo:
LoL, the present set made these ones look like saints.

Imagine!
Exactly
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by kissdabride: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
if dey are useless group of people wat will we now call ds present APC governor's
The present set of gov are the most useless set of corrupt clueless gov ever in the history of Nigeria
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by objobj: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
A whole pdp drinking pure water and small 5 alive
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Praxis758: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
EFCC will start digging their files and that'll destabilise their gang up
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by JesseJo: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gambit23:

Yes, that one is a state governor.

Stop foOOooOoooOOOoling urself, No Nigerian regards ur useless court

Clown na him you be...No Nigerian regards our court ...So, why Ihedioha no remain for govt house??

Abi he is not Nigerian?
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Solsix(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
brainpulse:

Emeka Iheodioha stood like he doesn't have an idea for the purpose of the meeting
If nah like that errand boys dey be Lord pls make me an errand boy
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by otinkanika1: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lordswazz:
Lol. It's funny how a group of people keep holding on to their past like it's the best thing that's ever happened to them.

Address me by my present portfolio please! Which one be Former Governor's Forum?
It is a thing of pride to stand on the solid rock of the past than a shadowing present. Always be appreciating of what is due
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by ChimasDeICE: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lordswazz:
Lol. It's funny how a group of people keep holding on to their past like it's the best thing that's ever happened to them.

Address me by my present portfolio please! Which one be Former Governor's Forum?

Probably because they're still recieving pension.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by otinkanika1: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lordswazz:

Coldshisha:
Most likely the Agenda is to curse Tinubu, Buhari and Oshiomhole for using APC to render them useless
Lordswazz:

Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Ukobaba: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Peter Obi was not a PDP Governor. Their nomenclature should have been FORMER GOVERNORS IN PDP.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sholaco:
Meeting of the useless group of people
e dey pain you?
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Addme: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rahkman:
Wait 1st ihedioha na former Governor too?
As in ehnn, it beats me hands down. He was never a governor in the eyes of the law.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Former looters meeting.
By the way I thought Peter obi was APGA governor and not PDP.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by nuruajao: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Forum of former governor in Pdp because peter obi is never a pdp member when him govern anambra state
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Mathoskey: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
If not for the backward and clueless leadership of this administration, most of these former governors would be so ashamed of themselves even to be called former governors.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
How come no Yorubas.

Oyinlola and fayose were absent?

This is to say APC is the general party of Yorubas
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by shedy03(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
brainpulse:
[/b]cai, see APC fan. Kettle calling pot black[b]

[/b]what's up with osinbajo now, a DG of parastatal is better than him[b]

[/b]u don't see how lost ur party is, like learners at leading[b]
APC suffer head.
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
brainpulse:

Because he is not wearing bedsheet? Una mumu never do?
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by walexbiz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
if dey are useless group of people wat will we now call ds present APC governor's

Those ones are oloriburuku from the pit of hell
Re: Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja by Updating9JA: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
kenevision:
Here are some pictures from the just concluded Former PDP Governors Forum held today at the party's Legacy House Abuja.

In attendance at the meeting were The Chairman of the Forum, Chief Servant Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu; Former Governor of Anambra State and PDP'S Vice Presidential Candidate in 2019 elections, Mr Peter Obi; WhatsApp Groups 2021 Former Governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Muhammad Makarfi;
Former Senate President and Governor of Kwara State, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki;
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido;
Former Governor of Katsina State, Ibrahim Shema;
Former Governor of Kogi State, Idris Wada;
Former Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed; Former Governor of Adamawa State, Boni Haruna; Former Governor of Cross Rivers State, Liyel Imoke and Former Governor of Imo state, Emeka Iheodioha.

More details from the meeting are expected later today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.