Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! (4786 Views)

Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / PHOTO: SEE HOW Pastor Tries To Walk On Water,then Drowns / Pastor Tries To Walk On Water Like Jesus, Then Drowns In Front Of His Congr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
Uganda pastor denies miracle scam
A Uganda-based preacher has denied charges he tried to import an electric shock machine to make people believe he could pass on the Holy Spirit.

"This is a toy. It was sent for my daughters' birthday," Ghanaian Kojo Nana Obiri-Yeboah told the BBC.

The machine was seized at Entebbe airport and police are investigating.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6294666.stm

The machine is meant to be used by magicians, as indicated on the manufacturer's website:
Have a volunteer touch any part of your body, and watch them receive a pleasant electric static shock that will amaze them!

*With a touch of your finger, make a fluorescent light bulb glow on and off under your command!

*Charge a spoon, keys or coins and watch as it shocks a volunteer! They will believe you have supernatural powers!

*You can also have a telekinesis effect by making confetti jump up and down on a table!

*You can transfer the electric static shock to your audience with free hands! No jacket, shirt, or any jewelry!

The pleasant static shock from Electric Touch will make audiences excited and they will remember you for the rest of their lives. Perform it anywhere on a moment's notice.
http://www.yigalmesika.com/electric%20touch.htm | Poster | Movie

Some have speculated that ''anointed' evangelists like Benny Hinn rely on devices like this.
That may explain why they can easily make people fall down but cannot cure simple AIDS.

Discuss. smiley
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by denex: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
@Seun

do you know that some religious mugus will still come to this man's defence?

Anyway, the list is getting filled. 2 down, Joshua, Oyakhilome, Hinn, your turn is nigh.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by denex: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2007
"Pleasant Shock"

LMAO!
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by angel101(f): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2007
@Seun
o boy, AIDS no easy o! lol wonders shall never cease in this world o! so they want to shock people to submission ehn?! na wa!
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by nguage(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2007
this pastors sef.
I always knew some of them were fake. christians beware!!!
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by nazzyon(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2007
Nobody pushed him to do this other than humans.

May be he must have overheard people complaining that he never displays his deliverance in public that is why he decided to get the device.

You know @least if there are more people like that out there then the geeks will always have something new to add to their invention.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes people make you do things. Sometime ago somebody complained saying something like "Must my pastor rake me all in the name of deliverance? This post happens to be one of the most popular on this thread in the religious sector.

Yet we blamed the guy. Had it been that the guy did not rake his church members, people will still complain that he does not do deliverance.

Sometimes it is always good to look for the truth where it lies.  A lot of people believe in  make believe, some believe in a soothe saying than a true prophecy and some prefer demonstration to  just talks about God.

There is a possibility that his church member pressurized him to that extent, and you know man must eat.

Back in year 2002, I learnt about a pastor who happens to be one of the best in Nigeria then. Whenever he is preaching you keep hearing his followers shouting "I love my pastor". He happens to be a soothe sayer, that is why they love him. But afterward I learnt that the guy studied both Psychology and Phylosophy and with that alone you can open the heart of any man to believe you are a God.

Nowadays, false prophets are doing research, they know what people wants "Lies" "Betrayal" and they are giving it. If you do notice the church rich people  goes to you will notice that the pastor is always skillfull player, he can rap better than LL COOL J, and Rap faster than Twista. And everything ends with one word (Amen)

Though I did not expect the guy to go that far.

Amen  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by eminex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
american wonders!
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2007
Hahahahahahahahahaahaha. grin grin grin soooo funny.

But some pastors are genuine sha. But It dosent mean we should be mugus.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by redsun(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2007
Churches are becoming more more militant and deadly,just like in the middle age,inquisition,or rather desperation,trying to catch up with the changing world without a good explanation of why people should still believe.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by LiquidMind(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2007
Nice device to have at home to catch some fun with cheesy
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by spikedcylinder: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
They should insert this shock machine into the pastors anus and leave it on for a couple of hours. . . . lets just see how pleasant the shock really is! grin
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by alleno: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2007
, well if the Pastor is guilty, then He should be punished, i don't have a problem with that, he deserves it.

But just a note, ,
I.T.K ( I Too Know) can kill, do you have to mention names, na only you sabi other men of God,
just be careful and stop calling names of genuine MOG's making it look like they are also involved
, besides, i feel pastors should not attend to AIDS patients, many will just go back to their vomit
if they know Pastors can heal them, (, this should even be a new post).
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by honeric01(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2007
well, i don't go to church because of the miracle pastors do, so if you like, go wear PHCN and then shock the whole community, na you know,
God's grace is very sufficient, thats why people misuse it, and then take God for granted, using His ALMIGHTY name to get rich, WHEN THE HAMMER COMES DOWN ON THEM, I WONDER IF ANY GRINDING MACHINE WOULD BE ABLE TO GRIND TO PIECES WHAT THE HAMMER WOULD DO
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by spoilt(f): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2007
church competition is causing ministers to get desperate.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by honeric01(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2007
mostly in Nigeria, i am a christian, but i think the government should stop baseless and groundless churches and pastors
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by spikedcylinder: 5:42am On Jul 15, 2007
@ alleno. Dont call anyone ITK,they are free to mention whatever names they wish to mention. If i infact think you are a fake human being, i will say so. Are you fake sef? Afterall no one revealed to you through dreams and visions who's a fake pastor and who isnt!
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by romeo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2007
alleno:

But just a note, ,
I.T.K ( I Too Know) can kill, do you have to mention names, na only you sabi other men of God,
just be careful and stop calling names of genuine MOG's making it look like they are also involved
, besides, i feel pastors should not attend to AIDS patients, many will just go back to their vomit
if they know Pastors can heal them, (, this should even be a new post).

ignoramus!! you'll soon catch Aids and nobody will cure you
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by shinysmrt: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2007
u guyz shld b careful sad

rememba dis xtian race is a personal thing, wat u sow, u would SURELY reap.

judge not dat u b not judged.

d person dat goes about puttin labels on ministers is worse than a false prophet and would b judged 2 a greater degree
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Echidime(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2007
I heard the news on BBCNEWS the said pastor is a Ghanian, and I know he must have learn that trick when he was doing his pastorial courses in Nigeria. Because he graduated in Nigeria as a pastor.

God shall naked them all one by one those that are Stealing in the NAME of the LORD.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by shinysmrt: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
Some have speculated that ''anointed' evangelists like Benny Hinn rely on devices like this.
That may explain why they can easily make people fall down but cannot cure simple AIDS.

Discuss.
u guys shld b careful sad

rememba this xtian race is a personal thing, what u sow, u would SURELY reap.

judge not that u b not judged.

d person that goes about puttin labels on ministers is worse than a false prophet and would b judged 2 a greater degree
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Echidime(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2007
shiny_smrt: Seems your a pastor? if you are I hope you won't also make money in the name of the lord?

have the fear of GOD in you and our GOD will surely lift you up Ok?
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by 0123456789: 5:44am On Jul 16, 2007
hmmm, shocki- shocki pastor

you people had better start wearing insulating material to church
in case your pastor decides to use the real electric method soon. protect yourselves from electrocution

if you are sick you better run as fast as you can to the hospital before pastor shocki- shocki catches you

all these illusionist calling themselves man of God and prophets,
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by oyie(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2007
hi

am not surprised a pastor will resort to that kind of trick! grin grin grin

i have been to a lot of chuches and end up wondering what is happening in the christaindom.most pastor seem to think when they are praying some-one must falling or dance-if you are resisitance and refuse to allow them use you to dance round the chuch in the name of deliverance/prayer then you have a resistance spirit but if you just free yourself and move with them , shocked angry sad embarassed what will you not hear?u maybe a spirit or God has said you should sell your car and give them

so i think in this country,you have to only serve God and not mind too much what your so called pastor may be doing
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Aproko(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2007
i think the electric shock pastor should try the device on himself and family first grin grin cheesy grin

@ romeo,

obviously you still need to learn a few lessons about how the virus is transmitted. after that, you'd personally delete your comments.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by mimiko(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by software(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2007
na wa oooooooo. Only God knows where this country is going to now, One can hardly know a true MOG now sef
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by Everbright(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2007
Perilous time has come oo
God will bring them out one by one
Like Rev King
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by zubbiedan(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2007
It probably true,cos i 've heard something about this electric biz before though in this case it was money sharing problem that made them go public.this happen in the northern part of the country Naija
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by stimulus(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2007
romeo:

ignoramus!! you'll soon catch Aids and nobody will cure you

That fake prophecy can be taken care of by the electric shock machine. No wahala there. cool
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by tasiana(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2007
Am not surprised.these re signs of the perilious times.more shocking revelations to come.May God help us all.
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by moondust(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2007
talk of shock treatment grin
Re: Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! by question(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
Rev pastor King was sentenced to death, Is he still alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ignorance Is God / The Hero- Pastor W.f Kumuyi And The Church Deeper Life / The Power Of OBEYING LAW By Dr Myles Munroe (law Vs Grace) Animated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.