Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale (7944 Views)

3 Months Old Fairly Used PS4 Console For Sale. / Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Xbox One(hack)for Sale With Accessories And Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Favour132(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hahahaha
Iamoyindamola I still stand on my ground. 8.03 is high version and can collect account if the console is not banned online

While 7.55 down(low version), u hack normally like u wanna hack a PS3 console...

I put it to u that ur console is banned... stop deceiving yourself Oga...
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Favour132:
Hahahaha
Iamoyindamola I still stand on my ground. 8.03 is high version and can collect account if the console is not banned online

While 7.55 down(low version), u hack normally like u wanna hack a PS3 console...

I put it to u that ur console is banned... stop deceiving yourself Oga...
You are mad and have no one to tell you, how does jailbreaking and adding account relate
Don't quote me again if you and your family don't want to be unfortunate
Asswipe
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Favour132(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
iamoyindamola:
You are mad and have no one to tell you, how does jailbreaking and adding account relate
Don't quote me again if you and your family don't want to be unfortunate
Asswipe
hahahaaha useless son of a wretched mother...

All am tryna tell u is that your console is online banned and games can’t be installed ahahahah

You’re twisting the whole talk to cover your stupidity. Hahahahaha

Oga d bottom line is that, ur console is banned! Simple!! grin grin grin
No long talk. Wasted sperm
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by cao(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Cao your attention is needed
These lowlifes beggars are accusing me without proofs

I appear to have missed something? Is this still going on?
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
cao:

I appear to have missed something? Is this still going on?
Yes they accused me of trying to sell a ban console, where as i am trying to sell my console cos the firmware is of higher version(8.03) which at present cant be jailbroken.
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Favour132(f): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Yes they accused me of trying to sell a ban console, where as i am trying to sell my console cos the firmware is of higher version(8.03) which at present cant be jailbroken.
Nobody accused u.

That’s just the fact. The console is banned QED
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Favour132:
Nobody accused u.

That’s just the fact. The console is banned QED
CAO tell this lunatic to come out with proof
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Favour132(f): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

CAO tell this lunatic to come out with proof
shut up please.
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Drey319: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Boy unfollow me nAh. Which king fuckery be this one?..!! Shey I tell u say I need followers?!

Boy you’re Jobless!... Unfollow me idiot! U wan sell ban console to innocent person abi?!

Make una run away from that scrab wey iamoyindamola posted oh. It can’t connect online, it can’t collect account too. It plays only offline cds.

Stop this rubbish nAh.

elvisco44 Wey u call the post games too. Anyone wey be ban, him go specify am there “plays only cd”... Customer can’t come back tomorrow to yarn rubbish with am cos he cleared stated it there! & any console that plays only cd is online ban.

Ban is like iPhone iCloud lock!.. there’s no remedy to that. It’s just like buying a scrab. U can’t even update it. Soon they’ll start hacking 8.03, I think before this year runs out. So u still have hope boy...

Bleep out mf
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Drey319:
Boy unfollow me nAh. Which king fuckery be this one?..!! Shey I tell u say I need followers?!

Boy you’re Jobless!... Unfollow me idiot! U wan sell ban console to innocent person abi?!

Make una run away from that scrab wey iamoyindamola posted oh. It can’t connect online, it can’t collect account too. It plays only offline cds.

Stop this rubbish nAh.

elvisco44 Wey u call the post games too. Anyone wey be ban, him go specify am there “plays only cd”... Customer can’t come back tomorrow to yarn rubbish with am cos he cleared stated it there! & any console that plays only cd is online ban.

Ban is like iPhone iCloud lock!.. there’s no remedy to that. It’s just like buying a scrab. U can’t even update it. Soon they’ll start hacking 8.03, I think before this year runs out. So u still have hope boy...

Bleep out mf
Lmaooooooo
Pain ass crumbs collector grin
Cry on your tears are sweet
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Drey319: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lmaooooooo
Pain ass crumbs collector grin
Cry on your tears are sweet
You amaze me grin grin grin

I told you I was gonna expose you publicly when you tried scamming me with a banned console hahahaha
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Drey319:
You amaze me grin grin grin

I told you I was gonna expose you publicly when you tried scamming me with a banned console hahahaha
Console way I Dan sell
Send me your account let me send you crumb as usual, I hope you won't use it to gamble your life away
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Drey319: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Console way I Dan sell
Send me your account let me send you crumb as usual, I hope you won't use it to gamble your life away
hahahaha iffa hear say u don sell am hahaha audio seller!

Me drey crumb beggar? grin grin grin grin grin Enter that group and ask them about me. No be for mouth. Ode... ahhahaahahahahhaaha
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Drey319: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2021
This boy is indeed jobless. So you followed favour132 & I just to write nonsense cos we told you the truth? Chai people dey oohh

Iamoyindamola you’re still a boy pikin. Ahahahah u beat me, I will beat u back grin grin grin chaiii boy!

Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Drey319:
This boy is indeed jobless. So you followed favour132 & I just to write nonsense cos we told you the truth? Chai people dey oohh

Iamoyindamola you’re still a boy pikin. Ahahahah u beat me, I will beat u back grin grin grin chaiii boy!
Rip English
You need to sue your father for sending you to school
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by Drey319: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Rip English
You need to sue your father for send you to school
English teacher.

You shouldn’t insult other people’s parents because you’re an orphan. Our parents are not the cause of your misfortune.

Your father was killed in the field when he went for robbery at night while your mother was killed by a stray bullet when she was coming back from Uncle John’s house.

So you see? They died a shameful death & it’s nobody’s fault.

Ever since your parents died, you have been misbehaving. You’ve turned into a fraudster. Seek God and you’ll find help..

I won’t reply you again. Take care of yourself boy!

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Drey319:
English teacher.

You shouldn’t insult other people’s parents because you’re an orphan. Our parents are not the cause of your misfortune.

Your father was killed in the field when he went for robbery at night while your mother was killed by a stray bullet when she was coming back from Uncle John’s house.

So you see? They died a shameful death & it’s nobody’s fault.

Ever since your parents died, you have been misbehaving. You’ve turned into a fraudster. Seek God and you’ll find help..

I won’t reply you again. Take care of yourself boy!
Rip English
grin grin
Lowlife piece of shít grin grin
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who is the real scammer among you guys please? grin grin grin grin grin

Favour132:
this game is banned & iamoyindamola is a scammer..
Ban means that u can’t connect online neither can u play online cds.... It’s just like getting an iCloud lock iphone
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by shefzo: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lmaoooooooooooiooo
iamoyindamola:
PS4 slim 500gb with a controller and games for sale at 135k
Or swap with a lower firmware that's hackable, must be slim too

/2348054896329
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
shefzo:
Lmaoooooooooooiooo
Sule something I have sold teytey
Can that be said about the box you want to sell for 80k
Clown grin
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by shefzo: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Your wife dey try oo. Amebo go kill you lol
iamoyindamola:

Sule something I have sold teytey
Can that be said about the box you want to sell for 80k
Clown grin
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
shefzo:
Your wife dey try oo. Amebo go kill you lol
No vex I just hate greedy people grin
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Idiot scammer,this thief has multiple accounts for scamming and begging..he is same person as fatherChristmas and president 2003,do business with him at ur own risk..liar and thief.
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Call him out and he will follow you and start writing rubbish on your threads with ilhis other monikers..scammer and beggar..
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2021
samuel051:
Call him out and he will follow you and start writing rubbish on your threads with ilhis other monikers..scammer and beggar..
Lmao
Ekene the chief scammer your end is near

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lmao
Ekene the chief scammer your end is near
our chairman..na u hand go first touch o
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2021
samuel051:
our chairman..na u hand go first touch o
I have a good job
Change your ways coward lowlife scammer
Your end is near
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I have a good job
Change your ways coward lowlife scammer
Your end is near
idiot scammer calling another scammer,thank God people already know you for who you are..
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2021
You think I have business or rep here you don't know me or anything about me,na u get business and reputation o.ode
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2021
samuel051:
idiot scammer calling another scammer,thank God people already know you for who you are..
We will know the real scammer with time

Femiblacky
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by samuel051: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

We will know the real scammer with time

Femiblacky
says a fellow comrade in d business..u dey crase for head..idiot
Re: Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale by fowlyansh181(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Favour132:
hack it let’s see bro...

I never said the console wasn’t good. I said the console is banned. U can play cds but can’t hack it or connect online..

Come off it pls.

Someone priced 30k, u can do well by selling it off at that price..

Stoppppiiiiiiitttt!!!
just seeing this , you are totally wrong , and have no idea what you are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Ps5 Console For Sale (games And Controllers Also Available) / PS4 Release Date In Nigeria / Hacked Ps4 Slim, Pro N Fat Consoles Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.