Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 (35027 Views)

6 Lane Road Project: We've Compensated Affected Property Owners — Abia Govt / Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Sipsum: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:
[s][/s]

PDP Resident Miscreant

More like resident evil.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by RichBoy247: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:
[s][/s]

PDP Resident Miscreant

I know about Resident Doctors, but which one be Resident Miscreant again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by olumzzz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Not possible at this point ..Just went all the way to Awoyaya to inspect a project and I don't see how that's going happen before 1st quarter next year ..if you give the road to Juliuy Berger I opine it will be delivered by e last 2nd qtr 2022 depending on how payments are released..Give it to hightech and they will deliver in last Qtr 2023 and still deliver total rubbish
Read again sir. It says from Eleko Junction to Epe

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, the only matters at hand are the imaginary ones you obsesss over in the SW, but never the burning, killings, destructive issues and underdevelopment in your own SE.

Why do you people pretend all the time? We know your tribal angle and bigoted obsessions.

Topics about progress and developments in the SW for some reason beings you people out all the time to lament and wail about irrelevant and off topic about the SW just to make you feel better about yourself and less burdened about your own SE, lack of development and incompetent governors.

You people need to stop obsessing over other people and their progress, you need to focus on your own backward development and incompetent governors.

I would NEVER belittle myself, by following down this path........
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by isaiahethan: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

The Best Governor in Nigeria Presently

God Bless Gov. Omoluabi Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Punish PDP who hired Nigerien Miscreant that stole N205 billion under GEJ
God punish developers dot in the circle.

God is already punishing you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Edo can never be Lagos.
Obaseki come and see your mate.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
OmoManU:

Did you read to comprehend? Eleko to Epe is what is being promised not Eleko to Awoyaya-Abraham Adesanya section yet

Thanks I guess I missed that part

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I would NEVER belittle myself, by following down this path........

...but you already belittled yourself by following your tribal and bigoted path, this is what you are known for, this is your modus operandi, this is all you do on NL.

The radar that leads you to threads about progress and development in the SW to wail and lament off topic and spew irrelevant garbage should also be used to focus more on your own region and their incompetent do nothing and allocation pocketing governors. SW is not the only region in Nigeria.

They need your sympathy and concern in the SE too? Id' think you care about your own people and region.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Focusmind: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
They should do something about the terrible traffic at the Ajah junction, Badore and Ajah to Lekki phase 1. That road is becoming hell now. There should have been a well designed alternative ways of navigating from Ajah to Victoria island.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Yorubaland

Why are you frustrating yourself

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Yorubaland

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Kay25(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Yorubaland
poverty makes you keep shouting God bless him?please for what?is it not taxpayers money?is it not his responsibility to do so?is he using his father's money?folks like you sees any little Govt does to be a blessing to you cos u have been washed to think it's not your right but of them doing you good..think better man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, you obviously don't know about Lagos. Asiwaju is our own Gem and we are proud of his hardwork, brilliance, patriotism and commitment to service. All these projects are in a master plan drawn right from Asiwaju Tinubu tenure.
HE Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu are part of the team. That master plan was originally from the inputs submitted to Asiwaju Tinubu when he assembled a think tank of outstanding patriotic Nigerians to help him chart a plan for a future Lagos in 1999. I know that the likes of Prof Utomi, Dr. Beko Kuti et al were in the group . That led to the annual Ehingbeti Retreats and even HE Fashola admitted that he was working straight from the document.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.

Oga i was born and brought up in Lagos since the 80s i know Lagos. Please stop all this whitewashing of Asiwaju. He is the one holding this state from reaching it's real heights. Lagos should be dragging with the likes of Kigali, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Casablanca. It so sad that Lagos as it is cannot even compete with Accra and Lome in terms of infrastructure. Kigali and Co were far behind Lagos when it became a commercial hub, but see where they are. Please we should stop celebrating greedy and covetous men abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Shikena:

Bad belle grin

You obviously know that i am saying facts
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by ZanyABC(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Is Awoyaya part of Eleko - Epe?
FarahAideed:
Not possible at this point ..Just went all the way to Awoyaya to inspect a project and I don't see how that's going happen before 1st quarter next year ..if you give the road to Juliuy Berger I opine it will be delivered by e last 2nd qtr 2022 depending on how payments are released..Give it to hightech and they will deliver in last Qtr 2023 and still deliver total rubbish
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
ZanyABC:
Is Awoyaya part of Eleko - Epe?

Please go away
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Dashlish12: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
One of the reasons to invest in ibeju/lekki, call me on 08126194607 For land acquirement direct from the omo_onile at "lacampagne tropicana beach resort axis" for as low as 1m per plot. Eko oni baje oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by NGpatriot: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
obynzo:

Oga i was born and brought up in Lagos since the 80s i know Lagos. Please stop all this whitewashing of Asiwaju. He is the one holding this state from reaching it's real heights. Lagos should be dragging with the likes of Kigali, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Casablanca. It so sad that Lagos as it is cannot even compete with Accra and Lome in terms of infrastructure. Kigali and Co were far behind Lagos when it became a commercial hub, but see where they are. Please we should stop celebrating greedy and covetous men abeg.

How exactly?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tinubu Organisation really went to work on nairaland

But simply getting plenty people to say stuff and thus drown out contrary perceptions, does not turn what they are saying into the truth, if it is actually a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by gunvi: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
lastempero:
Lagos should better form their own country and leave this parasitic country behind ooo.
WHEN WILL BADAGRY ENJOY THIS ATTENTION ALSO FROM STATE GOVERNMENT IN THE AREA OF GOOD ROADS ESPECIALLY THE LAGOS - BADAGRY EXPRESS ROAD. IT IS WELL!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by barcaboi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
longetivity:
keep qwayet Bubu and APC has stolen more than that in 6 years
Yet fixed major infrastructure and returned trains. Okay nah

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by barcaboi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

JB is slower but dope; we all know. Hitech has done lovely roads. Let’s stop the hate abeg. Una go sha complain

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by LatentEnergy007: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Yorubaland

Foolish idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by lastempero: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
gunvi:

WHEN WILL BADAGRY ENJOY THIS ATTENTION ALSO FROM STATE GOVERNMENT IN THE AREA OF GOOD ROADS ESPECIALLY THE LAGOS - BADAGRY EXPRESS ROAD. IT IS WELL!!!

E be like say badagry na cotonou people grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

...but you already belittled yourself by following your tribal and bigoted path, this is what you are known for, this is your modus operandi, this is all you do on NL.

The radar that leads you to threads about progress and development in the SW to wail and lament off topic and spew irrelevant garbage should also be used to focus more on your own region and their incompetent do nothing and allocation pocketing governors. SW is not the only region in Nigeria.

They need your sympathy and concern in the SE too? Id' think you care about your own people and region.

False accusations, all over your response..... This is all I do on NL?

I would not follow you down this alley..... Travel down that path, yourself!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by FarahAideed: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
barcaboi:

JB is slower but dope; we all know. Hitech has done lovely roads. Let’s stop the hate abeg. Una go sha complain

Show me one good road they have done except freedom way ..Go and see what JB did on Bourdillon and it's still the best road in Lagos after almost 12 years
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 by NGpatriot: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

False accusations, all over your response..... This is all I do on NL?

I would not follow you down this alley..... Travel down that path, yourself!!!!!

Feel free to prove me wrong by showing us where you ranted and wailed about anything or any of the useless and incompetent SE Governors and even the lack of anything meaningful in the SE.

Sadly, you can not show us any thread where you expressed the same bogus and disingenuous concerns for any state in the SE or said anything about any governor in the SE.

It's kind of silly to think we are foolish and clueless per your routine on NL, you are an open book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.