Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook (890 Views)

Seriously Am Broke,i Need Some Guys To Toast Me.. / Nigerian Lady's Attempt To Toast Guy Online, Ends In 'tears / Latest Xploit Comedy: How To Toast A Girl ��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by Hollybratt(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
I can't just imagine it! I was online on june 12 which is lastweek saturday at 8:30 pm at night. When i received a message on my facebook page from a girl, i was flabbergasted when i saw this message, which read "Hello darling! I love you" i was shocked. I kindly go through her profile to check her picture. She was just a little young girl. I went to check her date of birth, this girl was not even up to 15. But, ha this girl was very beautiful, i mean very very beautiful. Her name is mercy Eline. When i first saw the message"Hello darling, i love you" i thought she wast just trying to appreciate me for my jokes and stories that i've been posting to entertained them, so i later replied her"Hello, who are you?" she replied me immediately, telling me"Pls nah, i love you, send me ur number" i was like heyyy this girl am not your mate o! Am old enough to be your elder brother. She kept begging me to accept her. i then told her to send me her recent pictures. Hm dis girl was just sending her laps and breast..
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by Hollybratt(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Well, my body moved but i hate trouble in my life. This lady started sending me some romantic text, "My love," my darling" my choice" "my joy giver" "my happiness" she even went to like my profile picture and drop a comment "My sweet lover boyfriend" some of my page followers started replying to her comment, atleast she got like 40 replies. I got irritated at some point, that i later send her a message, "A girl, stop all dis nah, i think am d one to toast u and not u" This girl replied telling me"How do u wan me to handle myself when i love u" I later got very angry that i later called her a "Freek" yet this girl keep disturbing me on facebook. I can't post on facebook again because she always be the first person to drop a comment.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, what do you think i should do?
cc
Lalasticlala
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by chibinobim771: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by GindoX(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hollybratt:
Well, my body moved but i hate trouble in my life. This lady started sending me some romantic text, "My love," my darling" my choice" "my joy giver" "my happiness" she even went to like my profile picture and drop a comment "My sweet lover boyfriend" some of my page followers started replying to her comment, atleast she got like 40 replies. I got irritated at some point, that i later send her a message, "A girl, stop all dis nah, i think am d one to toast u and not u" This girl replied telling me"How do u wan me to handle myself when i love u" I later got very angry that i later called her a "Freek" yet this girl keep disturbing me on facebook. I can't post on facebook again because she always be the first person to drop a comment.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, what do you think i should do?
cc
Lalasticlala

Which kind confusion be this naa.. na girl or lady..?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by Emmymeek(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by Hollybratt(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
GindoX:

Which kind confusion be this naa.. na girl or lady..?
sorry she's a girl
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by omodarani40o: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by 812muslim: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by ijeoma727: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: How A Lady Toast Me On Facebook by Ceasaerius: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2021
What a joke
Lwkmd cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It's Memes Sunday. / Using The Police / Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.