Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr (577 Views)

Get A Website & A 2D Animation For Only 20k On Updragon / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Lifetime Grammarly Premium Available (Useful On Fiverr, upwork, blogs,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
In this video I will show you how to earn money online with fiverr. Watch till end for secret tips and tricks on making money online and side hustle ideas using fiverr gigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6qSNqYohYM
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by elmas(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
bhaliz44:
In this video I will show you how to earn money online with fiverr. Watch till end for secret tips and tricks on making money online and side hustle ideas using fiverr gigs.

Following Sir

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by elmas(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
bhaliz44:

Boss is it possible to have multiple accounts??
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2021
elmas:

Boss is it possible to have multiple accounts??
usually they don't allow use of multiple accounts, but yes you can use it on different devices/pc.
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by elmas(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
bhaliz44:
usually they don't allow use of multiple accounts, but yes you can use it on different devices/pc.

How can one do this sir?
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
elmas:

How can one do this sir?
one fiverr account to a device. If you try to run multiple accounts on one device. They will eventually detect it and will block both accounts. So if you must use multiple accounts then you must run them on separate devices. I hope this helps. Cheers! smiley
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by elmas(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
bhaliz44:
one fiverr account to a device. If you try to run multiple accounts on one device. They will eventually detect it and will block both accounts. So if you must use multiple accounts then you must run them on separate devices. I hope this helps. Cheers! smiley

Wouldn't one be fine? The only thing there is that the chances of getting jobs fast would be slim compared to a single account, I was even thinking of using different browsers on PC
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2021
elmas:

Wouldn't one be fine? The only thing there is that the chances of getting jobs fast would be slim compared to a single account, I was even thinking of using different browsers on PC
You don't need multiple accounts to get jobs, one account is okay. Instead of creating more accounts you can create more gigs. Watch my videos on YouTube on various gigs that can make you money on Fiverr with or without skill. Also, fiverr has become smarter now at detecting the use of multiple accounts on one device. How do I know this, I have a friend you ran multiple fiverr account on same phone and both accounts were blocked within a week or so. However, feel free to experiment.
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by elmas(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
bhaliz44:

You don't need multiple accounts to get jobs, one account is okay. Instead of creating more accounts you can create more gigs. Watch my videos on YouTube on various gigs that can make you money on Fiverr with or without skill. Also, fiverr has become smarter now at detecting the use of multiple accounts on one device. How do I know this, I have a friend you ran multiple fiverr account on same phone and both accounts were blocked within a week or so. However, feel free to experiment.

Thanks boss, I have even subscribed to your channel, like how many gigs?
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
elmas:

Thanks boss, I have even subscribed to your channel, like how many gigs?
Any many as you can deliver. I believe new accounts can create up to 7 gigs.
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by A50boner: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
bhaliz44:

what do you think about nigerian fiverr account..I'm about to start freelancing on fiverr but I'm caught up between choosing a Nigerian or foreign account...what are their pros and cons?.....I'm not really boxed up now to get a foreign account
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
A50boner:
what do you think about nigerian fiverr account..I'm about to start freelancing on fiverr but I'm caught up between choosing a Nigerian or foreign account...what are their pros and cons?.....I'm not really boxed up now to get a foreign account
Both have their pros and cons. Most people believe in the myth that foreign accounts performs better than a Nigerian account and that's completely disingenuous, because using a foreign account doesn't make fiverr give you a preferential treatment over another account, all accounts are equal to fiverr. However, foreign account may have a slight advantage when it comes to a particular search filters that fiver has for clients/buyers, which is searching for sellers/gigs by nationality, more people might want to search for sellers in tier 1 countries. But I can't prove this to be true though, this is just my theory. Also, I would have asked you to go for a foreign account but the major setback is phone/ ID verification which can be an hurdle if you don't reside in that country however, if you're using a Nigerian account it's easier to do the verification. I can go on and on about pros and cons for both. But in the end your country of residence doesn't matter on Fiverr as I've seen Nigerian accounts performing extremely well and some of them are my friends. Anyway I hope this helps. Cheers! smiley
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by A50boner: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
bhaliz44:

Both have their pros and cons. Most people believe in the myth that foreign accounts performs better than a Nigerian account and that's completely disingenuous, because using a foreign account doesn't make fiverr give you a preferential treatment over another account, all accounts are equal to fiverr. However, foreign account may have a slight advantage when it comes to a particular search filters that fiver has for clients/buyers, which is searching for sellers/gigs by nationality, more people might want to search for sellers in tier 1 countries. But I can't prove this to be true though, this is just my theory. Also, I would have asked you to go for a foreign account but the major setback is phone/ ID verification which can be an hurdle if you don't reside in that country however, if you're using a Nigerian account it's easier to do the verification. I can go on and on about pros and cons for both. But in the end your country of residence doesn't matter on Fiverr as I've seen Nigerian accounts performing extremely well and some of them are my friends. Anyway I hope this helps. Cheers! smiley
thanks for your reply. I'll try naija account first and if it doesn't work out then it's foreign account to the rescue. For now I'm still researching on how to rank gigs tho.
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2021
A50boner:
thanks for your reply. I'll try naija account first and if it doesn't work out then it's foreign account to the rescue. For now I'm still researching on how to rank gigs tho.
you're welcome. Look around my channel you'll find a detailed video I made on how to rank your gigs to first page. Cheers! smiley
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2021
bhaliz44:
you're welcome. Look around my channel you'll find a detailed video I made on how to rank your gigs to first page. Cheers! smiley

Bro please i'm very much interested in starting freelancing.. Can u please drop me your whatsapp? Or reply my email and drop it there... Thank you

atteraino@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr by bhaliz44(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Atteraino:

Bro please i'm very much interested in starting freelancing.. Can u please drop me your whatsapp? Or reply my email and drop it there... Thank you

atteraino@gmail.com
DM me on Instagram @xb_marketingyt

(1) (Reply)

Sellers Of Bulk Wears(clothings) / Get Our Personal Laptop Now , Pay Once Or In Instalments / Stock Broking Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.