Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? (854 Views)

This Ashawo Girl Explained Why Many Nigerian Graduat Girls Are Into Prostitution / Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes / How Nigerian States Can Become Major Industrial Hubs, By Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by Ademola47(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have you been to?

Mine: 7 (All the southwest states and Kwara)

Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by ford101: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by harmargedon: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
UAR
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by drake2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ademola47:
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have you been to?

Mine: 7 (All the southwest states and Kwara)

All, except:
North west: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kastina
North east: Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba.

I deliberately turned down interview and work opportunities in these States.

Unfortunately, these are where NGOs and International development Jobs abound. Its been very painful decisions though refusing field/community development jobs there; And the reasons are obvious.
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by mrjburg(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
None. Currently in UAR
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by meobizy(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rivers, Anambra, Ebonyi (for a night), Enugu (for a day), Cross River, Katsina, Abuja, Edo, Delta and Lagos. Ten in total. I’m a boss.
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by Ademola47(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
mrjburg:
None. Currently in UAR

cheesy grin
Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? by Ademola47(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2021
drake2:

All, except:
North west: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kastina
North east: Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba.

I deliberately turned down interview and work opportunities in these States.

Unfortunately, these are where NGOs and International development Jobs abound. Its been very painful decisions though refusing field/community development jobs there; And the reasons are obvious.

You've really tried...

(1) (Reply)

Latest Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat / Nigeria Police Trust Fund Owing 18 Months Staff Salaries / Requirements For Openning A Business Bank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.