Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Convert Questionnaire To Google Form - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Convert Questionnaire To Google Form (221 Views)

High Paying! $$$$ Best Alternative To Google Adsense With Instant Approval / How To Upload An App To Google Play Store? / Add A Google Form In Your Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Questionnaire To Google Form by foliman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
I need someone to help me convert Ms-Word document to google form.
Re: Convert Questionnaire To Google Form by fashionnisir(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
download Google form app for google playstore and also download Google drive .
for your Android
i) use opera mini browser for google form
ii) or use chrome browser for google drive ( set to desk top mode) for wider screen
must have a Gmail account . example@gmail.com
which you will need to register for Google account .
for your Question ,go to chrome and type google driver.com
i) click on new
ii)select file upload
it will open up ur files location then click on choice you document which is your ms Question aire
Re: Convert Questionnaire To Google Form by foliman(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2021
fashionnisir:
download Google form app for google playstore and also download Google drive .
for your Android
i) use opera mini browser for google form
ii) or use chrome browser for google drive ( set to desk top mode) for wider screen
must have a Gmail account . example@gmail.com
which you will need to register for Google account .
for your Question ,go to chrome and type google driver.com
i) click on new
ii)select file upload
it will open up ur files location then click on choice you document which is your ms Question aire

Thanks for the insight... I understand how to go about it though, just that I was too busy then, and it was getting late for submission. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Parents To Uderate Their Son Inlaw Gift / Which Team Are You Rooting For In The Hifl 2021 Round Of 16??? / UK Spouse Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.