Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

President Putin Interview With NBC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Interview With NBC (511 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Putin Interview With NBC by rottennaija(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2021

Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by rottennaija(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2021

Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by Danny50: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Following
Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by seunny4lif(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Those CIA paid so called MSM can’t asked their own leaders same questions
Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by pacino26(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
I watched the interview and couldn't hide my admiration for Putin. So intelligent and calm even when the journalist will interrupt his answer he will calmly tell him to wait till he gets the point. Most especially he echoes thank you and continue with his answer.

There are laws the journalist never knew are in place in America that Putin knows if. I believe they were afraid what will happen in a joint press conference.
Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by rottennaija(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
pacino26:
I watched the interview and couldn't hide my admiration for Putin. So intelligent and calm even when the journalist will interrupt his answer he will calmly tell him to wait till he gets the point. Most especially he echoes thank you and continue with his answer.

There are laws the journalist never knew are in place in America that Putin knows if. I believe they were afraid what will happen in a joint press conference.

I didnt grow up admiring Putin or understood the politics in play. Largely because of Western media I spend most of my time watching. But after I started listening to other sources, comparing stuff, listening to Putin and seeing how the west turn Africa into a war turn area, I must admit, I now understand why Putin wouldn't allow the west do the same to Syria and Assad.

Putin is good. Really good and at different point, the journalists tries to hide his shame.
Re: President Putin Interview With NBC by pacino26(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
rottennaija:

I didnt grow up admiring Putin or understood the politics in play. Largely because of Western media I spend most of my time watching. But after I started listening to other sources, comparing stuff, listening to Putin and seeing how the west turn Africa into a war turn area, I must admit, I now understand why Putin wouldn't allow the west do the same to Syria and Assad.

Putin is good. Really good and at different point, the journalists tries to hide his shame.

He owned the jouno. On the question on war games, the guy never knew USA conducted war games in Alaska and like Putin said; Russia didn't feel threatened. Plus how NATO tricked Gorbachev that they won't advance towards the East. Journo asked if it is on paper, he clapped and said Gorbachev was fooled by the Americans.

Putin is the new class of morality and order. I bet Biden can't stand a Russian journalist with questions about American foreign policies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Military Admits Killing 10 Civilians Including 7 Children In Kabul Airstrike / U.S. - Iran Conflict: Views From Tehran / Ukrainian Commander In Kharkiv Says Dozens Of Russians Surrendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.