Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! (1534 Views)

Leave Your Cv With John Holt Nigeria (graduate/exp) / Entry Level Jobs At At John Holt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! by lanreecom(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2011
Hi friends, plz does anyone know about this John Holt Appointment Letter Email. i received it on 4/5/2011. kindly advice. here is the email posted below:

Notification of your Appointment Letter
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 7:25 AM
"John Holt plc" <career.johnholt@hotmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
lanreecom@yahoo.com
JOHN HOLT PLC
Address:185, Ikot Ekpene road Uyo
Akwa Ibom State Nigeria
04- MAY -2011.

Notification of your Appointment Letter

Applicant Name:Ogunlana E. Olanrewaju,

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of John Holt Plc Akwa Ibom State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with John Holt Plc and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) which you procure from the Federal High Court through Aseh Solicitors & Co. to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) from the Federal High Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure.

Aseh Solicitor & Co Nigeria
Address:67, NTA Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
Tel:+234 806 436 3706
+234 84 231257
Fax: 0161 794 4979
Email:info.asehsolicitors@lawyer.com
enquire.asehsolicitors@hotmail.com
Contact Person:Mr.Mohammad Aseh

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) from the Federal High Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date on 11TH MAY 2011 for the Interview.

Your face to face Interview Date: 11th MAY, 2011.
Venue:JOHN HOLT PLC
No. 185, Ikot Ekpene road Uyo Akwa Ibom State Nigeria
Time: 10: 00 am
Salary on Monthly bases: N100, 000 ( One Thousand Naira) to start with.
Position:Customer Relations Manager

Note that after the Interview the Hard Copy of your Appointment Letter/Terms of agreement will be hand over to you for the confirmation of your Appointment with John Holt Plc.

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

Mr. Olusoga Bassy
Human Resources Department
John Holt Plc
Phone:+234 812 155 0978
Re: John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! by sospecial: 3:58pm On May 05, 2011
I also got the text message too. What I did was to go their website to confirm but read it that they are currently not recruiting and any mail that would come from them has to be@jhplc.com and not hotmail as it appeared on mine.

As for me I have disregarded it.
Re: John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! by estyy2(f): 7:24pm On May 05, 2011
was at d lag office,they confirmd it was fraud. shine ur eye

2 Likes

Re: John Holt Appointment - Is It Fraud! by hispy99(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2011
it's so obvious that this is a 419 letter. The english is terrible and full of errors throughout. The domain name is also @hotmail.com. Lastly, which employer will ask you to go and collect certificate of employment from a lawyer?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable I Add I Was A Union Leader In School As An Achievement In My Cv? / Is This A SCAM??? / Missed This Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.