Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Education Truly Scam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Education Truly Scam? (379 Views)

Do You Truly Understand The Range Of Employment Options Available For Salesforce / Is Education Still The Key / Is It Truly Hell Working In A Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Education Truly Scam? by chatinent: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is an argumentative discussion, please.

We all know about the clutter of graduates in Nigeria is extraordinary than those who didn't go to school. The funny thing is the despair of spending many years schooling, paying expensive fees, buying extraneous handouts...no to mention the stress and pressure.

After these yearly routines of toiling, a promising graduate will be handled big paper qualifications and portfolios ...only for them to go and come to be apprentices under sb who learned a skill.

What is your say in this?

Is a school scam in Nigeria or nay?

http://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/is-education-truly-scam.html

Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by iKingsley(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
If it was, you wouldn't have been able to type this
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Originalsly: 2:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Schooling provide the opportunity for one to have the education to take several routes in life .... to avoid the potholes and get around roadblocks along the way. Any graduate worth his salt should be educated enough to find a way to earn a living... if no jobs... self employed... but that is if he can get around that massive roadblock called pride. If he can't... then School na Scam his mouth be shouting.

1 Like

Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Graduate plenty pass the jobs wey dey outside. Na graduate suppose to dey even start business self because of their education. But NIGERIA graduate are trained to seek for jobs after graduation
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Graduate plenty pass the jobs wey dey outside. Na graduate suppose to dey even start business self because of their education. But NIGERIA graduate are trained to seek for jobs after graduation
Do you really think that running a business in Nigeria of today with the massive poverty all around is easy.

1 Like

Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by VEXT: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Una go just open mouth dey talk anyhw
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Do you really think that running a business in Nigeria of today with the massive poverty all around is easy.

Nothing is easy in this life, just do your own and leave the rest
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
VEXT:

Una go just open mouth dey talk anyhw

Been a graduate helped me in my business, I was able to learn fast and expand. You won't understand
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by VEXT: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Been a graduate helped me in my business, I was able to learn fast and expand. You won't understand

What kind of business r u into?
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
VEXT:

What kind of business r u into?

Check my signature/profile. Am into I.T and also have a training institute. I repair all electronic gadgets like laptop, phone, iphone,ipad,ipod, plasma tv, decoder, electronic gadgets and many others. I also do all Installation like Satellite Dish,solar,CCTV,air conditioner,water heater, electrical wiring and many many others. I also have different shops selling different materials I use for work/Installation. I now have workers working for me. Is good to have your own business, you sleep anytime you want
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by VEXT: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Check my signature/profile. Am into I.T and also have a training institute. I repair all electronic gadgets like laptop, phone, iphone,ipad,ipod, plasma tv, decoder, electronic gadgets and many others. I also do all Installation like Satellite Dish,solar,CCTV,air conditioner,water heater, electrical wiring and many many others. I also have different shops selling different materials I use for work/Installation. I now have workers working for me. Is good to have your own business, you sleep anytime you want

Nice
Re: Is Education Truly Scam? by Gerrard59(m): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

It is same thing all over the world even in places with low unemployment rates. Show me one country where there are more business creators aka entrepreneurs than potential employees/workers?

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Save More And Spend Less Regardless Of How Small Your Income Is. / SIDE HUSTLE INTERSHIP 4.0!!! For Undergrads And Grads / Free Google Courses That Can Boost Your Business Or Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.