Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu (1364 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by klintoski(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
The men of Ugwuagor vigilante group in Abakpa, Enugu East local government area of Enugu State has arrested an aged woman for allegedly giving out her 7-year-old granddaughter to different men to sleep with.

Journalist101 gathered that the arrest was made possible following a tip-off by the Member representing Ezeagu constituency in Enugu State House of Assembly to the security operatives to investigate the matter which was brought to his attention.

In an exclusive video obtained by our correspondent, the physically battered and emotionally damaged little girl was seen confirming to the Chief Security Officer of Ugwuagor vigilante that her grandmother gives her out to different men after collecting some money from them.

The men of the vigilante team also arrested one Miracle, from Calabar in Cross River State who just finished having a carnal knowledge of the little girl.

"This brother, (referring to Mr. Miracle) if I come to his shop, he will insert his private part in my body. He does this almost everyday with the knowledge of my grandmother.

"There's another brother I don't know where he lives, after putting his private part in my body yesterday, he gave my grandmother #1,500," the girl said sobbing profusely.

The little girl also disclosed that her mother lives in Lagos.

The street vigilante said they have transferred the case to Abakpa police division.

When contacted, Abakpa DPO said the matter is being investigated by the division and they will take further action after completing their investigation.

Speaking to Journalist101 over this devastating discovery, the member representing Ezeagu constituency where the little girl comes from, Rt. Hon. Chima Obieze said he couldn't believe the story when it was brought to his attention 48 hours ago thus, he approached the vigilante to investigate the matter discreetly and get to the root of the matter.

"I received information about this 7 year old little "angel" of a girl that has met a battered fate in the early years of her life, in the hands of a supposedly Grandmother who give her out to different men who pay #1500 after each round of sex.

"I will follow up with the matter to see that justice is served.

"I have contacted the DPO of the division where the matter was transferred and he has assured me that the matter will be thoroughly investigated," Obieze said.

He also disclosed his willingness to take up the education and welfare of the little girl with the permission of her family stressing that:" Humanity is doomed until we understand that the children we allow to get destroyed today will be the colleagues, neighbours, friends and acquittance of our own children."

The lawmaker also called on Civil Society Organisations, Human Rights Activists and others to follow up the matter to a logical conclusion and ensure that a the culprits are brought to book.

https://journalist101.com/2021/06/16/horrific-woman-gives-out-7-year-old-granddaughter-for-prostitution-in-enugu-lawmaker-steps-in/

Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by SaintBishop: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bunch of savages yet this animals thinks they are better than anyone, only heavens knows what that their biafra will look like!

3 Likes

Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by Ethanuella: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Can you imagine cry
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by todaynewsreview: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh Lord, please help this generation.

1 Like

Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by Otuegbe: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Good one from the honorable.
Grandma from hell .
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Hypocrites!
Their children started jumping from one bed to another at teenage age and sometimes send them for foreign and domestic prostitution but this isn't their problem, their only concern is the legitimate marriage of 18years old girls just because they're Northerners.
This is common among them but they'll deny such allegation which is rampant among them.

2 Likes

Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by theTranslator: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2021

[s]
Coronabirus:
Hypocrites!
Their children started jumping from one bed to another at teenage age and sometimes send them for foreign and domestic prostitution but this isn't their problem, their only concern is the legitimate marriage of 18years old girls just because they're Northerners.
This is common among them but they'll deny such allegation which is rampant among them.
[/s]
Trash
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by ArewaWife(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
Hypocrites!

You've lost your humanity just because you want to defend your religion. This is about an innocent child, and we should focus on on the story, not about defending northerners or Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by poshestmina(f): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2021
I don't know what and how to type it.

I'm livid!!!
See ehn , sometimes some people deserve slow , really slow ,slow and painful death tbh . like burning parts of their bodies little by little .

Anyone that has info about this case should let me know .
Ps: I'm going to meet with them one on one before I release one kobo so scammers , don't come fool yourselves.
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by pyyxxaro: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2021
See as the grandmama tie hair like HILDA DOKUBO grin
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by Badonasty(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2021
But some men are just mad sha...what pleasure do you want to derive from a 7 yer old girl?...no boobs, no ass
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Badonasty:
But some men are just mad sha...what pleasure do you want to derive from a 7 yer old girl?...no boobs, no ass
some men no send that one ooo once there's a hole in her body.some people no get joy at all
Re: HORRIFIC: Woman Gives Out 7-year-old Granddaughter For Prostitution In Enugu by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaWife:

You've lost your humanity just because you want to defend your religion. This is about an innocent child, and we should focus on on the story, not about defending northerners or Islam.
Did u really read my comment?
My Comment is out of sympathy for the children from that place and chastise their(ur) hypocrisy!

(1) (Reply)

Video Female Shoplifter Caught With 100 Stolen G String and Bra / The Menace Of The Dreaded Mkpuru Nmiri: Youn Man Goes Berserk After Taking Meth / Please Take Note Of Cashbus (hicash) They Are Scammer Let Broadcast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.