Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Feelworld Livepro L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 X Hdmi Inputs @ 350k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Feelworld Livepro L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 X Hdmi Inputs @ 350k (318 Views)

FeelWorld LIVE PRO L1 V1 Quad HDMI Multi-Format Mixer Switcher with USB - 350k / Rent HDMI Sdi Video Mixer 4 Channel In Lagos / Rent HDMI Video Mixer 4 Channel In Lagos 07000700111 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feelworld Livepro L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 X Hdmi Inputs @ 350k by Projectors(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2021
FEELWORLD LIVEPRO L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 x HDMI inputs multi camera production USB3.0 live streaming

Key Features

7.5" Wide Mini Switcher with 1/4"-20
4 x HDMI 1080p60 Inputs / PGM Output
USB 3.0 Live Streaming Output
LAN Port & Software for Remote Control
Android Remote Control App
3.5mm Audio Input & Output
2" TFT LCD 4-Channel and Menu Display
14 x Transitions with Adjustable Timing
6-Channel Preview with Audio Meter & PiP
Heat Dissipation Fan

The FeelWorld LIVEPRO L1 V1 is a multi-format live streaming mini switcher designed as an affordable solution for direct or remote single-user operation. It supports up to four 1080p60 HDMI sources, including cameras and gaming systems, as well as compatible laptops and desktops where you can pull up PowerPoint slides, video clips, and web pages. You can switch between the four signals with push buttons and a T-bar while outputting PGM over a USB 3.0 connection to popular platforms and applications such as YouTube, vMix, and OBS. Cameras can be set up at different angles and you can switch between close-up and wide shots. The LIVEPRO L1 V1 can be used for all types of online productions, training projects, and live events.

The other connections are an HDMI output, a LAN port for remote control via an included Mac/Windows software, and 3.5mm audio input and output for mics, audio interfaces, speakers, and headsets. A 2" TFT LCD screen displays your four sources or pulls up the system menu. The SW button switches between functions, including PiP mode and the transitions menu. A nearby dial selects from 14 transitions such as fade in/out, iris box, and wipe to left. Transition speeds are adjustable between 0.5 and 5 seconds. The T-bar, among its multiple functions, can be used for applying transitions and switching to program output.

The dial at the top right switches the HDMI output between a six-channel preview and program output. A dial on the left controls PGM volume. A 1/4"-20 thread is also provided should you want to mount the switcher on something in your studio setup. The included LIVEPRO XPOSE remote control software can also be downloaded as an Android mobile app.
Live SwitchingSwitch between your four signals by pressing the corresponding button on the top panel and then switching the T-bar when the button begins flashing. The button turns red to indicate the signal is live.

6-Channel PVW
When connected to a local monitor, the LIVEPRO displays a six-channel preview of four inputs, PGM, and PST, along with an audio meter, and nine layouts can be set up for PiP, useful for large-scale productions.
USB 3.0 Live StreamingConnected to a computer over the USB interface, the LIVEPRO is recognized as a webcam and can be used with any UVC-compatible platform, such as YouTube, Facebook, and Zoom.

Heat Dissipation
A fan on the bottom improves heat dissipation and can be turned on and off via a switch as needed.

For more enquiry : call/whatsapp: 08034291442, 07052132538

Re: Feelworld Livepro L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 X Hdmi Inputs @ 350k by GabriellePeake: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
The specs look good. I'd try it in the future when I want to switch to the video format of my streams. Currently, my friend and I are using the audio mixer for streaming our game commentary. The two of us are running our channel, and we've decided to buy the equipment together. The most important thing for me is that I do it for my own pleasure, although I'm not ready to switch to video format. I hope that people who watch my videos are also interested in it because I'll continue to do it anyway. I like interacting with people, commenting on games, and communicating with the audience.
Re: Feelworld Livepro L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 X Hdmi Inputs @ 350k by Projectors(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
FEELWORLD LIVEPRO L1 Multi-format Video Mixer Switcher 4 x HDMI inputs multi camera production USB3.0 live streaming

Key Features

7.5" Wide Mini Switcher with 1/4"-20
4 x HDMI 1080p60 Inputs / PGM Output
USB 3.0 Live Streaming Output
LAN Port & Software for Remote Control
Android Remote Control App
3.5mm Audio Input & Output
2" TFT LCD 4-Channel and Menu Display
14 x Transitions with Adjustable Timing
6-Channel Preview with Audio Meter & PiP
Heat Dissipation Fan

Few stock left.....

For more enquiry : call/whatsapp: 08034291442, 07052132538

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Microsoft Surface Pro 4.... SOLD / Iphone 11 Pro Max 512gb 380k SOLD / ABUJA Only...hp 15 Laptop Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.