Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) (61755 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video) / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Segzy19:
This loose girl is trying so hard to get Joshua but AJ ain't ready for such shit. Guy dey use his head... Trust me, he has had better babes and pussies
Better babe mention ?
They are both African and Nigeria
Cuppy is one of most sorted celebrity lady in Africa base in Uk from. Billionaire again
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by andyblinks05: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
ladilawal82:
Issorite... and what happened next
You nearly made me hit my phone oo
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by vincentjk(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Vlain:

And fine as well. Aj fine and na why she dey crush on am. She no need him money. Even toke makinwa don announce am taya say her crush na AJ.

If na fine i fine nao

Na money and better body remain. undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by wonderr(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
this life no balance at all some people they somewhere now they one die because of her
cuppy kon dey another place she one die because of another person wey no even send am
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by ladilawal82(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
andyblinks05:

You nearly made me hit my phone oo

grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by blackmanblack(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Anthony! Anthony!! Joshiaaaa!!!
Biko how many time did I call you?
The elders say if you have hair before you meet a woman, and you lost it after you met her...
My son, the lizards eats ants but it can't eat a bee.
Don't let her cuppy you destiny with dufu.
Run if your legs are still working.
I have said my own.
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by tianshie(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kontinu you dis girl. The next time we go see her now, she go introduce us to oyun and ireti.
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by Queenserah26(f): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
KingDash:
dudu and fufu kill all of them there...
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
JUST KNACK THIS GIRL ALREADY AND DUMP HER JARE SHE WONT LET YOU REST TILL YOU DO THAT
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
abiolert:
Naira land and nonsense topics hitting front page be like Hot dog and Burger.

If I talk wetin dey my mind naw those fools go ban this remaining account of mine, the kind nonsense news wey dey make front page this days na waaa

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by Frales6(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
She don dey find way make guy man nack her. and trust guy man na, he go just collect one hand go...no dulling.
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
BizzBizz:
DJ Cuppy shares the video on her facebook page with the caption:

https://www.facebook.com/122058967858093/posts/4364164550314159/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ognv8V60ioc
I dont know why but i just dislike this girl so much, she is too local and classless unlike her other sister mr eazy babe, that one gat more class, swagger and more matured, all this pink headed empty skull cuppy does is to be running after AJ like a fly after shit, AJ please avoid this girl or else she is going to dent your image, there are more classier women out there
Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2021
JuanJO:
This girl self grin you don too mumu give this Anthony Joshua sef.

You kwanu wey be Anthony Joshua mercy for kwanu. Even if na kiss, abeg kiss her make she rest

See as her breast be like #50 fufu before the vegetable enter Ask rock.

Haha which vegetable odetola will Lee you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Patoranking Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.